PDA

View Full Version : Wil Myers

Iczer
06-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Let me put this right here... The 3rd piece to the puzzle will be here soon. He's raking it too much to not. Grand slam off Oswalt last night

Stats so far from AA and AAA

21 HR's, 51 RBI's, .389 OBP, .726 SLG and 1.125 OPS lul

Now if only KC can get some pitching..

http://www.i70baseball.com/wp-content/uploads/MyersMooseHosmer.jpg

http://media.arkansasonline.com/img/photos/2012/04/12/BBM-NWA-NATS-Myers-FEA-003_t598.jpg?b7052f07a6139e7088ebc43100469802b2560 d37

Iczer
06-18-2012, 09:07 AM
Rumors are floating that Francoeur could be traded now that Lorenzo Cain could be back soon along with Wil Myers tearing it up since being called up to AAA

So that means Myers is now hitting .331/.402/.703 with seven doubles, two triples, 11 homers, 31 RBI and 27 runs in 31 games at Triple-A this season.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/eye-on-baseball/19372827/royals-prospect-wil-myers-continues-destroying-triple-a-pitching

.337/.408/.718 through AA/AAA this year with a minor league leading 24 HR's and 61 RBI's.

BellyCummer
06-18-2012, 09:28 AM
Rumors are floating that Francoeur could be traded now that Lorenzo Cain could be back soon along with Wil Myers tearing it up since being called up to AAA

.337/.408/.718 through AA/AAA this year with a minor league leading 24 HR's and 61 RBI's.

But if we trade Francouer what happens to the French Quarter in Kauffman?

I don't think Royals management has thought through this clearly.

Iczer
06-18-2012, 09:39 AM
But if we trade Francouer what happens to the French Quarter in Kauffman?

I don't think Royals management has thought through this clearly.

Ya I agree, but KC is getting a logjam in the OF. Cain is rehabbing and should be back soon. Dyson has been alright but isn't very productive. Myers is tearing it up and has to be called up soon. So unless KC maybe unloads Cain? That would leave Maier and Dyson as potential fill ins if something happened.

Oh and Bubba Starling will finally get some playing time and will be going to Burlington. Can't wait to see what he can do.

I wonder what the time table looks like for Zimmer though.

BellyCummer
06-18-2012, 09:59 AM
Ya I agree, but KC is getting a logjam in the OF. Cain is rehabbing and should be back soon. Dyson has been alright but isn't very productive. Myers is tearing it up and has to be called up soon. So unless KC maybe unloads Cain? That would leave Maier and Dyson as potential fill ins if something happened.

Oh and Bubba Starling will finally get some playing time and will be going to Burlington. Can't wait to see what he can do.

I wonder what the time table looks like for Zimmer though.

That's interesting news for Bubba. Honestly, for his age and the comparison to many other super prospects, his development has been disappointing thus far IMO.

I'm very interested to see how Myers adapts to the majors, though.

Exciting times ahead, hopefully.

Iczer
06-18-2012, 10:20 AM
That's interesting news for Bubba. Honestly, for his age and the comparison to many other super prospects, his development has been disappointing thus far IMO.

I'm very interested to see how Myers adapts to the majors, though.

Exciting times ahead, hopefully.

You gotta remember, Starling is very raw but incredibly talented. He played football, baseball and basketball. So he wasn't like most prospects who focused on baseball their whole lives. He'll need a little bit more time but has the chance to be an incredible player though.