PDA

View Full Version : Knicks fans,Lakers fans gtfih..yes another nba thread

problemz
06-08-2012, 10:06 AM
You are aware your hate for LeGoat (not the heat) is making you look like complete fukin idiots when you root for the Celtics.

Just stop it

So disrespectful.

Knicks/Lakers/Celtic fans should never be on the same side.

Signed ol school sports fan.

P.s knicksareback is still a complete phaggot.

bryan324
06-08-2012, 10:34 AM
You are aware your hate for LeGoat (not the heat) is making you look like complete fukin idiots when you root for the Celtics.

Just stop it

So disrespectful.

So much this. I will never be caught dead rooting for a rival.

businesslawbrah
06-08-2012, 10:51 AM
As a fan of the GOAT franchise (Lakers) and GOAT player (Kobe Bryant) I can sit back and admire greatness. That is why I have created several threads giving Kevin Durant endless amount of props as being the next great player after Kobe GOAT Bryant retires

ShadowBarkley
06-08-2012, 10:59 AM
umm...should I go for the heat? because last time i checked boston vs NY wasnt a rivalry in the 90s.

Go celtics phaggot.

3nt3r51l3nc3
06-08-2012, 12:40 PM

Just stop it

So disrespectful.

I grew up in NYC and am a Knicks fan. I don't really care for the Celtics. They never really did much for me. Yeah, there's an NY vs Boston thing going on. But the Giants have closed that for me with 2 superbowl wins and making the pats go 18-1 so I dont really care much for that anymore. Growing up I hated the heat more than any other team. Hated hardaway, hated mourning, hated pj brown, hated riley. plus i feel like lebron and wade are fake as fk. when the fk did wade become this homo sht talker that he is now? mocking dirk last year in the finals, playing the bad boy and crying about it. same with lebron, bunch of cry babies. oh, and i hate bosh when he opens his mouth really really wide and starts screaming like a retard.

problemz
06-08-2012, 01:52 PM
As a fan of the GOAT franchise (Lakers) and GOAT player (Kobe Bryant) I can sit back and admire greatness. That is why I have created several threads giving Kevin Durant endless amount of props as being the next great player after Kobe GOAT Bryant retires

That's fine. Durant is a hard dude to not root for. If that Heat don't make it, I will be pulling for OKC.

regGQ
06-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Knicks have been irrelevant in their division for the past decade, they have no strong rivalries. I don't particulary like the Celtics, but I like Ray, Rondo Kg, & Doc and I hate Lebron so my enemies' enemies are my friends nawmean?

AceHigh03
06-08-2012, 02:13 PM

bandwagon phag.....you can at least ride with the Rockets phaggot

Masstastic
06-08-2012, 02:15 PM

Im somewhat sure that problemz is from the DC area and not Texas.

I might be wrong.

Ecnewyx
06-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Lakers fan. Pulling for Celtics to win and then go on to lose to OKC.

Will live with the shame.

problemz
06-08-2012, 02:24 PM

This is new and refreshing..