PDA

View Full Version : NBA superstars logic

Alex2010
06-08-2012, 07:40 AM
i think its safe to assume that every superstars goal is to win a ring correct?

SO WHY for the love of god are they all greedy phaggots.

lets take kobe bryant for example. what did he make this year? 25 mil?

as much hate as wade, bron and bosh get for what they did PROVES that they really want a ring. lebron james, the leagues MVP is getting payed 10 mil less than kobe. and does he give a fk? no because he really doesnt need it.

BRB crying about not having a good supporting cast yet taking half the teams payroll for yourself
BRB i want to retire with 200 mil, plus 100 mil in endorsements, giving up 10 mil a year will surely not be enough for when i retire to support my luxurious life.

brb_ballin
06-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Kobe has 5 rings.... and makes that much...

I think he's doing just fine in both areas..

Alex2010
06-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Kobe has 5 rings.... and makes that much...

I think he's doing just fine in both areas..

used him as an example because right now they are not rly a championship team due to lack of talent

brb_ballin
06-08-2012, 07:52 AM
used him as an example because right now they are not rly a championship team due to lack of talent

well Kobe didn't just sign the deal knowing the team would fall apart.

He resigned after winning a title.. and a couple months before winning another one.

Odom for nothing. Gasol getting dumped. Metta. World. Peace. and Phil Leaving.

a lot has changed since he signed that deal.

trancebrahh
06-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Nowitzky didn't had to change anything didn't he?

businesslawbrah
06-08-2012, 07:57 AM
i think its safe to assume that every superstars goal is to win a ring correct?

SO WHY for the love of god are they all greedy phaggots.

lets take kobe bryant for example. what did he make this year? 25 mil?

as much hate as wade, bron and bosh get for what they did PROVES that they really want a ring. lebron james, the leagues MVP is getting payed 10 mil less than kobe. and does he give a fk? no because he really doesnt need it.

BRB crying about not having a good supporting cast yet taking half the teams payroll for yourself
BRB i want to retire with 200 mil, plus 100 mil in endorsements, giving up 10 mil a year will surely not be enough for when i retire to support my luxurious life.

strong retarded detected

Alex2010
06-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Nowitzky didn't had to change anything didn't he?

theres always exceptions, even MJ says players now are a bunch money grubbing phaggots.

iphone4s
06-08-2012, 08:04 AM
out of that 25mil kobe will see none wife gets it all brah