PDA

View Full Version : Sports misc doctors, GTFIH

Alex2010
06-08-2012, 06:04 AM
yesterday playing ball i landed on some phaggots foot and twisted my ankle. extremely painful, but i could limp to my car and limp at my house, when i went to bed it was bothering me alot, could not get comfortable and w.e, today i wake up and i cant even walk on it? the fk?

should i go to the doctor or am i just being a bitch? cause if i go and its only a small sprain or something and the doctor tells me to stop being a phaggot im gonna be pissed for wasting that money.

details about the injury, when it happened i heard a crack, not like a break, more like when u stretch ur back? i cannot rotate my foot side to side or front and back, i can wiggle my toes fine. there is visible swelling on the ankle area. and lastly i can only take 1 or 2 steps before the pain is unbearable. the foot is in constant pain in any position, not horrible pain but constant discomfort. wat do?

NorrinRadd12
06-08-2012, 06:23 AM
Sprain. Ice it. If you live near the beach go there in a few days and put your ankle in the water and let the small waves hit it (srs).

AlphaBaller
06-08-2012, 06:24 AM
I've had sprains like that and they take two or three weeks, is there any bruising?

jross2021
06-08-2012, 06:28 AM
I know you didn't post this part, but seriously, throw away the Adidas, I don't care if they're brand new, don't even be an ******* and give them to a homeless shelter, that's ****ed up. Grab a good pair of Nike and you'll be iight.

Alex2010
06-08-2012, 06:51 AM
I know you didn't post this part, but seriously, throw away the Adidas, I don't care if they're brand new, don't even be an ******* and give them to a homeless shelter, that's ****ed up. Grab a good pair of Nike and you'll be iight.

jordans bro, was as shocked as u will be when u read this.

there is a little bruising, nothing that looks anything to be worried about tho. but my foot is pretty much stuck at the one position, besides wiggling my toes i cannot put pressure on it or rotate it in any direction

jross2021
06-08-2012, 06:52 AM
jordans bro, was as shocked as u will be when u read this.

well, wow.. repped out of sympathy.

Impurityz
06-08-2012, 06:58 AM
you should get it checked, I have done that twice, broke my growth plate in the same ankle both time.

Alex2010
06-08-2012, 06:59 AM
you should get it checked, I have done that twice, broke my growth plate in the same ankle both time.

can u describe ur experience, was pain similar to my situation etc?

EDIT: also thnks for the sympathy rep ^

Impurityz
06-08-2012, 07:02 AM
can u describe ur experience, was pain similar to my situation etc?
I remember I could still walk/limp on it, but it was pretty painful. It wasn't like I couldn't walk at all. One time I stepped on a guys foot going for a layup and I guess my foot twisted really hard then I hit the ground. The other time some guy stepped on my foot when I went up for a lay up, same situation but I finished the game and then played another on it because the coach wouldn't take me out. I was limping up and down the court but he didn't believe anything was wrong with me. Next game I come in a big azz boot, lettuce be reality, something was wrong.

But yeah, if you have insurance go check it.
If you don't maybe just wait a little bit to see if it gets better.

kgzk111
06-08-2012, 07:06 AM
rest, ice, compression, elevation