PDA

View Full Version : Is D Wade even a top ten player anymore???

jakins33
06-08-2012, 01:08 AM
D12
Kobe
Rondo
KD
Rose
Bynum
Lebron
Dwill
CP3
Love

No particular order, what do yall think?? I think hes just too inconsistent and im a huge heat fan.

F.A.M.E.
06-08-2012, 01:11 AM
I'd take Wade over Dwill, CP3, and Love if I could only choose one for a big time game. Reason he appears inconsistent is because he defers to Lebron.

jamnajh
06-08-2012, 01:18 AM
He's also hurt bro.

Had his knee drained after game three of the Indiana series.

And Westbrook,Parker> love

jayohthatman
06-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Reason he appears inconsistent is because he defers to Lebron. this. if he had to he could still light it up nightly. he's better than rose and love on that least at least

NorrinRadd12
06-08-2012, 05:26 AM
He's painful to watch play.

brb taking a bad shot, brick
brb not getting back on D
brb crying to the refs

gentao
06-08-2012, 05:34 AM
no. he's getting older and should only be there looking to assist the team not be the play maker for 4 quarters straight. that's lebrons and bosh's job

Backus21
06-08-2012, 05:50 AM
no. he's getting older and should only be there looking to assist the team not be the play maker for 4 quarters straight. that's lebrons and bosh's job

Right on the money. When I first started watching basketball is when he first came into the league and he was unbelievable. His toughness and ability to score anywhere is the reason he became my favorite player. But as the years went on he has gotten older and injuries have impacted him more just like any physical player. He still tries to play by throwing his body around and its catching up to him. He has never been a great outside shooter so he struggles to get a rhythm sometimes.

Someone like Kobe aged the right way. He became less of a slasher and perfected his shooting skills. Wade has not done that yet, but I believe he will start to understand his physical limitations and work on his shooting as the time goes on. As of right now, he has Lebron and Bosh to do most of the scoring throughout the game, and then he can turn it on for later in the game. The thing he needs to do though is to get into a rhythm earlier than he has been.

Edit: Oh and to answer your question OP, yes I still think he is a top 10 player, especially when he is in a rhythm. That is when he is unstoppable offensively and defensively

BobbyGz
06-08-2012, 06:01 AM
Cp3 lmao cp3

Alex2010
06-08-2012, 06:10 AM
i agree with the comment above, wades strength has always been his explosiveness and power to get to the rim, hes not a young player anymore and alot of that explosiveness has left him, dnt get me wrong he still shows flashes of that old wade now and again, but not like he once was. i also agree that he needs to start preparing for more strength leaving him and work on his ****ty jump shot. a good consistent jump shot mixed with that excellent shot fake of his will do alot of damage.

waytoodeep03
06-08-2012, 06:34 AM
He's painful to watch play.

brb taking a bad shot, brick
brb not getting back on D
brb crying to the refs

This is his problem. He never gets back because he is crying. This needs to stop.

0starine
06-08-2012, 06:48 AM
D12
Kobe
Rondo
KD
Rose
Bynum
Lebron
Dwill
CP3
Love

No particular order, what do yall think?? I think hes just too inconsistent and im a huge heat fan.

Not sure if serious...

waytoodeep03
06-08-2012, 06:50 AM
Not sure if serious...

LOL i just saw that too. Bynum isnt even top 50 op