PDA

View Full Version : nba finals prediction after lebron wins game 7

heat63
06-07-2012, 10:34 PM
lebron > durant
wade > westbrook
bosh > ibaka
harden > anyone else on heat

joel anthony will hold perkins at bay and they will cancel each other out. both teams will end up playing small which gives heat the edge.

only thing heat will need to worry about is derek (the clutch) fish.

great matchup for the heat, and the only team that can hussle down court with okc. okc has played slow as **** generally older teams until the finals. lebron and wade can run at those guys pace.

if boston somehow wins which wont happen please neg to deep red and permaban my account.

heat > okc in 5.

yes, 5.

orderoutofchaos
06-07-2012, 10:38 PM
it's not unpossible i guess

TSTBrah
06-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Westbrook and Harden > Wade, these playoffs. That will be the death of the Heat.

UncertainPerson
06-07-2012, 10:48 PM
joel anthony hold perkins at bay

perkins

perkins

perkins

perkins

heat63
06-07-2012, 10:55 PM
Westbrook and Harden > Wade, these playoffs. That will be the death of the Heat.

wade is on and off. odds are he will have a better series than the previous. also wade on westbook defensively. no other team they have faced have has a better defender for westbrook...and durant.

joel anthony hold perkins at bay

perkins

perkins

perkins

guess you missed the followup which was that in turn this will make thunder play small which will allow heat to play small where they thrive not having any kind of legit center.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-07-2012, 11:02 PM
if the heat beat the celts and bosh can return to normal by next week, wade can continue playing like the bitch ass overrated phaggot he has been lately and the heat will still have a shot.

GETB1G
06-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Lol @ relying on someone who averaged 17 points in the Finals last year.

Lechoke gonna lechoke

MooseLaddin
06-07-2012, 11:24 PM
it will go 7 games. who has home court? LeBron wants this title more than anyone else in the league. However Wade seems content with his one title and is dogging it at times in the playoffs. The rest of the Heat roster is trashy anyway, OKC has a complete team. However LeBron can single handedly win a title, so I think Miami has a great shot nonetheless.... who has HC?

Icpowell
06-07-2012, 11:28 PM
it will go 7 games. who has home court? LeBron wants this title more than anyone else in the league. However Wade seems content with his one title and is dogging it at times in the playoffs. The rest of the Heat roster is trashy anyway, OKC has a complete team. However LeBron can single handedly win a title, so I think Miami has a great shot nonetheless.... who has HC?

If LeBron could single handedly win a title he would still be in Cleveland.

GETB1G
06-07-2012, 11:31 PM

Couldn't even win one with two Franchise players and has put in two of the worst Finals performances in NBA history.
Where's this confidence coming from?

I OuTsiDeR I
06-08-2012, 12:02 AM
lebron > durant
wade > westbrook
bosh > ibaka
harden > anyone else on heat

joel anthony will hold perkins at bay and they will cancel each other out. both teams will end up playing small which gives heat the edge.

only thing heat will need to worry about is derek (the clutch) fish.

great matchup for the heat, and the only team that can hussle down court with okc. okc has played slow as **** generally older teams until the finals. lebron and wade can run at those guys pace.

if boston somehow wins which wont happen please neg to deep red and permaban my account.

heat > okc in 5. You have got to be kidding me if you think the Heat have the better chance of winning the title. Joel Anthony Doesn't even impact a game like perkins can. Best Low post defender in the game. Hell they started to start Turiaf over him.

With every match up you mentioned OKC>Heat as a team. Lebron is a beast and had one of the greatest games ever. The thing is this isn't new to anybody, he has done this before and he has disappeared before. Until he shows me the grit and being clutch in clutch moments (not up by 20), with the game on the line, I'll take my chances with Durant and OKC.

For all the skill and greatness he has until he shows me that he can close when its close and overcome his mental block I would always pick Durant over Lebron especially to close a game in the 4th.

OKC has everything you need to win a championship as a team. Superstar killer closer, good side kick, best 6th man in the NBA, best Low post Defender, One of the best if not the best weak side shot blocker, 3pt shooting, athletic, fast, good bench, multiple clutch shooters who don't give a fak at the end of the game.

Miami = Lebron, Wade, Bosh and thats about it, Chalmers decides to contribute some of the time, not a team at all. Lebron would need to play like he did tonight, every game to barely beat the Thunder, I don't even know if they could beat the Thunder if he plays like that. Miami in 5? You must be on crack.

OKC took the Spurs best shot they could give them especially in the first half of game 6. They were on fire more than Lebron ever could have been, felt like they did not miss a shot at all. Hit 9 3pts parker goes for 20pts 10 assists at half, Spurs up 18 played as good as they possibly could have up and still lost to OKC.

Lebron isn't far and away better than Durant like your making it out to be, he's closer than you think. Thunder have past every test including beating the hottest team in the NBA who everyone thought would win it this year by the way they were playing. Miami practically underachieved so far.

Everyone talks about how people jump on the OKC bandwagon in the past 24-48 hrs but now the same thing can be said about Lebron and the Heat. Yesterday the Heat are in trouble and can go home, everyone is worried, one great performance by James and now its they are going to win the NBA title in 5 gms? Rofl.

heat63
06-08-2012, 09:45 PM
bumping for haters.

InternetsUser
06-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Heat take 1 in OKC, 2 on home court, and then game 6. Heat in 6. Evidence: none

1stChanceToLose
06-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Either Heat in 6 or Thunder in 7

heat63
06-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Either Heat in 6 or Thunder in 7

strong logic.

jimbogr
06-08-2012, 10:01 PM
If Wade and Bosh play like they've played this series, Thunder in 5

Ruby3
06-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Ok op,

I'd accept your prediction if the thunder didn't have fish but unfortunatly they do so I'm finding it hard to believe.

AirCanada
06-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Heat take 1 in OKC, 2 on home court, and then game 6. Heat in 6. Evidence: none

Not how the Finals work brah.

It's 2-3-2 and OKC has homecourt, so it'll be 2 in OKC, 3 in MIA, 2 more in OKC.

jross2021
06-08-2012, 11:16 PM
no.

Westbrook > Chalmers
Wade is playing like garbage lately so.. Wade = Sefolosha
Durant = LeBron
Ibaka > Bosh
Perkins > Haslem

Thunder Bench > Heat Bench

heat63
06-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Not how the Finals work brah.

It's 2-3-2 and OKC has homecourt, so it'll be 2 in OKC, 3 in MIA, 2 more in OKC.

almost seems in favor of the team without hc imo. if the heat would steal one of the first 2 there is soooo much pressure on okc. (yes aware game 7 ecf)

jross2021
06-08-2012, 11:18 PM
fuu can't edit.. meant that bum Anthony not Haslem.. they all suck anyway.

Workout4ever
06-08-2012, 11:25 PM
no.

Westbrook > Chalmers
Wade is playing like garbage lately so.. Wade = Sefolosha
Durant = LeBron
Ibaka > Bosh
Perkins > Haslem

Thunder Bench > Heat Bench

wade > sefolosha
durant < lebron
ibaka < bosh

jross2021
06-08-2012, 11:28 PM
wade > sefolosha
durant < lebron
ibaka < bosh

Durant = LeBron whether you like it or not, and actually has a clutch gene.

Bosh is hurt and Ibaka is a 1st team defender.

Sefolosha is one of the premier perimeter defenders in the league, maybe Wade still slightly >, but if you mix sefolosha/harden as they are both basically starters, then there's your = sign

DubstepDealer
06-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Durant = LeBron whether you like it or not, and actually has a clutch gene.

durant isn't defense like LeBron. I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Durant is far from LeBron on Defense.

AirCanada
06-08-2012, 11:29 PM
almost seems in favor of the team without hc imo. if the heat would steal one of the first 2 there is soooo much pressure on okc. (yes aware game 7 ecf)

I agree, it's retarded, but they do it for travel purposes, which makes sense since it's East - West which are usually fairly long flights.

jross2021
06-08-2012, 11:44 PM
durant isn't defense like LeBron. I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Durant is far from LeBron on Defense.

doesn't need to be. OKC has Perkins, Ibaka, Sefolosha, and Westbrook for defense. The Heat don't have anyone to take the last shot.. and if you think that's not a problem, you're wrong.

TSTBrah
06-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Only known LBJ haters would say he's equal to KD. lol

It's really not even that close, LeBron is a two-way player KD could only dream to be in 3-4 years, not to mention passing, rebounding, play-making and assisting (yes different than passing). I remember how D Rose was taking over the league last year and was 'rivaling' LeBron. :rolleyes:

AirCanada
06-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Only known LBJ haters would say he's equal to KD. lol

It's really not even that close, LeBron is a two-way player KD could only dream to be in 3-4 years, not to mention passing, rebounding, play-making and assisting (yes different than passing). I remember how D Rose was taking over the league last year and was 'rivaling' LeBron. :rolleyes:

There's enough points to make about Bron being better than KD without making yourself look retarded.

KD averaged more rebounds.

heat63
06-09-2012, 12:09 AM
I agree, it's retarded, but they do it for travel purposes, which makes sense since it's East - West which are usually fairly long flights.

is that really why they do it? also funny this year cause okc to miami couldnt be more than 3 hours flight. i always thought they did it because it gives the homecourt team (generally the favorite) a better chance of winning the series on their homecourt assuming it takes 6 games.

AirCanada
06-09-2012, 12:12 AM
is that really why they do it? also funny this year cause okc to miami couldnt be more than 3 hours flight. i always thought they did it because it gives the homecourt team (generally the favorite) a better chance of winning the series on their homecourt assuming it takes 6 games.

Yeah, because sometimes you get games where it's pointless, but other times you could have a Boston/L.A matchup where it's like a 5 or 6 hour flight, which would be hectic for the last 3 games where it's usually every other day.

heat63
06-09-2012, 12:24 AM
Yeah, because sometimes you get games where it's pointless, but other times you could have a Boston/L.A matchup where it's like a 5 or 6 hour flight, which would be hectic for the last 3 games where it's usually every other day.

i see what your saying but brb baller private jet with massage therapists and epic dinners on board/first class seating/sleeping. heh.

1stChanceToLose
06-09-2012, 11:20 AM
strong logic.

series is not going to be won in 5. if the heat win it will be game 6 at home, if they lose that the thunder will win in 7. their crowd is too nutz

heat63
06-09-2012, 08:17 PM
series is not going to be won in 5. if the heat win it will be game 6 at home, if they lose that the thunder will win in 7. their crowd is too nutz

game 6 would be in okc dumbass

DubstepDealer
06-09-2012, 08:18 PM
game 6 would be in okc dumbass

dumb ass*

heat63
06-09-2012, 09:45 PM
dumb ass*

you're wrong actually

heat63
06-24-2012, 08:09 PM
bumping for wizardry