PDA

View Full Version : It was the focus that won tonight. If lebron matures...watchout NBA.

Inb4Fit
06-07-2012, 09:47 PM
The difference between tonight and ANY game lebron has ever played was his focus. No smiling, no laughing, no dancing or celebrating....no "yeaaah yeaah yeah!" nothing...not even once.

Even with a 20 point lead and legendary stats. No Celebration.

This is a focused lebron, dare I say...a MATURE lebron?

IF and only IF he can learn to stay focused like he was tonight, seriously....watchout NBA.

We all know he has the talent, he's always lacked the heart and maturity....

If he finally has both of those + his talent, this can possibly be an every night thing...

(red because of kobe fans by the way)

If lebron stays stonfaced, he will win it all.

brb_ballin
06-07-2012, 09:50 PM
agree.. although the way OKC is playing they'll need more then just him... Wade has been awful all series.

but LeBron played like an animal... wasn't refs wasn't luck wasn't anything.. He just did absolute work and dominated us.

if Lebron turns into a MJ/Kobe-esque player who refuses to lose and puts the bottom line on winning he has the tools to be scary good.

Masstastic
06-07-2012, 09:57 PM
agree.. although the way OKC is playing they'll need more then just him... Wade has been awful all series.

but LeBron played like an animal... wasn't refs wasn't luck wasn't anything.. He just did absolute work and dominated us.

if Lebron turns into a MJ/Kobe-esque player who refuses to lose and puts the bottom line on winning he has the tools to be scary good.

I dont think he has the same inner motivation those 2 have to do it every night, it seems like he needs pressure to build for you to see him take it to that level.

FlaFlaFlooey
06-07-2012, 09:59 PM
I called in to a local radio show today (as Myron Gains of course), and said, if LeGOAT and Wade get on the same page, its over for OKC.

DubstepDealer
06-07-2012, 10:09 PM
OKC scores a lot of points. LeBron could shoot for 60 points and still lose if he doesn't get help, including some D. That's the team that I see the Heat getting the biggest challenge. The Thunder have been a pretty good team for a while. They are getting more consistent and just glued as a team really well. They need to keep that team together as long as they can.

Durant has been clutch all season. Phenomenal shooting. Great leader.

That's definitely the team to beat.

gpg_prodigy
06-07-2012, 10:10 PM
he cant do that forever, no one can not even someone like rose who rarely displays emotions

thacalikid911
06-08-2012, 09:33 AM
LeGOAT is gonna clown that young ass nikkAh Durant

Witness

#Lebron show

DFINC
06-08-2012, 09:45 AM
He needs to stop the celebration, premature gloating..all that chit and most people would root for him.

Workout4ever
06-08-2012, 09:56 AM
yeah hopefully wade gets his sht together physically/mentally ... okc is scary, i still have full faith in the heat though

Moody72
06-08-2012, 10:19 AM
LeGOAT is gonna clown that young ass nikkAh Durant

Witness

#Lebron show

Oh is this Twitter?

Yeahbudday
06-08-2012, 10:40 AM
I called in to a local radio show today (as Myron Gains of course), and said, if LeGOAT and Wade get on the same page, its over for OKC.

They gotta get past Boston first

ajn
06-08-2012, 06:31 PM
When he "matures"?? The dude has been in the league almost 10 years now.. I think we've seen who he is by now.

He's a physically dominant player, but mentally he is nowhere near MJ, Kobe, etc. Last night was a great performance, but it was also essentially an aberration for him.

AriGhold
06-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Yes, focus is preventing lebron from shooting 70 percent from the floor last night. It's focus.

What caused him to miss 3 of 4 free throws at one point ?

1stChanceToLose
06-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Almost every player that has gotten solid minutes has gotten into the zone at one point... Let's see if he can carry this through to game 7, finals, and next season. 1 game doesn't mean you got killer instinct.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-08-2012, 07:18 PM
When he "matures"?? The dude has been in the league almost 10 years now.. I think we've seen who he is by now.

He's a physically dominant player, but mentally he is nowhere near MJ, Kobe, etc. Last night was a great performance, but it was also essentially an aberration for him.

u are mad sir.

yes we have seen who he is by now. he's the best player in the world and yet haters want more from him because they know he can be the greatest of all time with just a little more effort.

and yet because he doesnt bring that effort all the time, they say he's a bum.

lol @ haters. they mad

Masstastic
06-08-2012, 07:33 PM
u are mad sir.

yes we have seen who he is by now. he's the best player in the world and yet haters want more from him because they know he can be the greatest of all time with just a little more effort.

lol @ haters. they mad
Uhh ok.

On a srs note, what is wrong with wanting LeBron to consistently play with a killer instinct? Its not too much to ask in believing a guy with the ability to dominate should stop teasing us with his performance.

AGangsta
06-08-2012, 08:18 PM
do you all troll when you call him LeGOAT? I can't tell if srs or not. anyways, he's going to need another monster performance or the memory of last night's masterpiece will be an bright spot on an otherwise disappointing season.

one thing he did was not brick his jumpers as he usually does. i don't expect him, as an average shooter, to repeat this type of shooting night. should be great game 7 though and see if his focus is still there if doesn't start off hitting everything.

it's easy to find a focus and rhythm when you start off on fire... it will be interesting to see how he responds if he doesn't get off to a fast start.

ajn
06-08-2012, 08:26 PM
u are mad sir.

lol @ haters. they mad
I'm not mad at all. I don't like Lebron now, but if he played with that mentality every night I am the first to say he would be my favorite player hands down.

Really all he has to do to turn his haters into fans, is to play with that same intensity every time he steps on the court. Even if he loses people will still respect him. What I can't respect, is him going out like a b*tch like he did last year against the Mavs.

And you're right, he could be the greatest of all time.. SHOULD be. That's why it's even worse when someone of his caliber doesn't play to his potential.

Hardbody316
06-08-2012, 09:20 PM
lebron cant do that every night...factor that in with the celtics playing like a complete bunch of phaggots and with that being said, unless he gets a better supporting cast hes still not winning a ****ing championship

Daewoo_Lanos
06-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Uhh ok.

On a srs note, what is wrong with wanting LeBron to consistently play with a killer instinct? Its not too much to ask in believing a guy with the ability to dominate should stop teasing us with his performance.

he dominates every time he plays.

to put up the numbers he has put up for 9 seasons, you have to dominate on a regular basis.

whiners want to see him drop 30 in a half, every half, just because they know he can if he tried really hard to. lol'd.

DubstepDealer
06-10-2012, 10:45 PM
he dominates every time he plays.

to put up the numbers he has put up for 9 seasons, you have to dominate on a regular basis.

whiners want to see him drop 30 in a half, every half, just because they know he can if he tried really hard to. lol'd.

lol @ that should be every game. I wish that was every game.