PDA

View Full Version : lebron peaked too soon

RicBucher
06-07-2012, 08:12 PM
there is still 1 game left. he shouldnt have peaked to soon. i dont think he could do this again in game 7! too much pressure

agree?

ZidaneValor
06-07-2012, 08:16 PM
It's kind of important he GETS to Game 7 first.

jross2021
06-07-2012, 08:19 PM
I agree.. this game wasn't much pressure. Everyone expected them to lose.. it's in the garden.. facing elimination.. etc.. Now, they bring it back to Miami, where they're expected to win.. and I just think he doesn't get it done.

TSTBrah
06-07-2012, 08:21 PM
LOL I really can't tell if Sports misc is having a meltdown or they're trolling, either way I'm enjoying it. Elimination game on the road, no pressure. hahaha

Metaphors
06-07-2012, 08:22 PM
are you srs brah? Heat would have barely hit 50 without lebron

Barcelonaahl
06-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Nahh dude, I think MB pointed this out during the game, but Lebron had a Kobe/Jordan like demeanor that entire game.
No complaining, no talking/high fiving teammates, no smiling. Just cold-blooded.
I think he took a lot out of Game 5 in terms of what his attitude needs to be in order to win.

jross2021
06-07-2012, 08:35 PM
LOL I really can't tell if Sports misc is having a meltdown or they're trolling, either way I'm enjoying it. Elimination game on the road, no pressure. hahaha

less pressure than elimination game at home.. where it's win and go to the finals or lose and go home. They're down 3-2.. no one expected them to win in the garden, if LeBron lost it there, it's not the same as losing it in Miami. Risk/Reward is much higher in game 7.

charity4thepoor
06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
he essentially was a poverty version of game 2 rondo.

sydneyalysse
06-07-2012, 08:38 PM
less pressure than elimination game at home.. where it's win and go to the finals or lose and go home. They're down 3-2.. no one expected them to win in the garden, if LeBron lost it there, it's not the same as losing it in Miami. Risk/Reward is much higher in game 7.cognitive dissonance

jross2021
06-07-2012, 08:39 PM
cognitive dissonance

my thoughts are incredibly consistent, so the medical term you just threw out there to try to sound smart, actually makes you look dumber.

Bowyermania
06-07-2012, 08:40 PM
I agree.. this game wasn't much pressure. Everyone expected them to lose.. it's in the garden.. facing elimination.. etc.. Now, they bring it back to Miami, where they're expected to win.. and I just think he doesn't get it done.

Lol please go. The weight of the world was on Lebron. People were saying that if he loses tonight the Heat would be blown up and it would be all his fault. Lebron has more pressure on him than any athlete in all of sports.

pitbull707
06-07-2012, 08:43 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1171841/soon.gif

jross2021
06-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Lol please go. The weight of the world was on Lebron. People were saying that if he loses tonight the Heat would be blown up and it would be all his fault. Lebron has more pressure on him than any athlete in all of sports.

the heat need to be blown up.. brb can only afford Joel Anthony to be our center.. **** PG, **** C, **** bench.

TSTBrah
06-07-2012, 08:45 PM
less pressure than elimination game at home.. where it's win and go to the finals or lose and go home. They're down 3-2.. no one expected them to win in the garden, if LeBron lost it there, it's not the same as losing it in Miami. Risk/Reward is much higher in game 7.

Wha... I don't...

No one expected the 2 seed to win one game? Are you serious? Everyone expected them to win/wanted them to lose, get real bro.

jross2021
06-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Wha... I don't...

No one expected the 2 seed to win one game? Are you serious? Everyone expected them to win/wanted them to lose, get real bro.

Home court has been incredible with the refs this playoffs. The Heat have lost 16 of the last 17.. 18 now in the garden. If you thought the Heat were going to win tonight, then you're a homer.

TSTBrah
06-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Home court has been incredible with the refs this playoffs. The Heat have lost 16 of the last 17.. 18 now in the garden. If you thought the Heat were going to win tonight, then you're a homer.

I don't think anyone on Earth gave them 'no chance'. If you did, you're a hater.

Phil9
06-07-2012, 09:11 PM

Vegas had them as a slight favorite on the road. I guess Vegas are a bunch of homers too?

Daewoo_Lanos
06-07-2012, 09:17 PM

this

lmao at these fake ass basketball fan phaggots

heat63
06-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Everyone expected them to lose..

you acting like they didnt expect this for a good reason? lebron shut the phaggot haters up for now.

Champion543
06-07-2012, 11:12 PM
lmao at no pressure, notsureifsrs. A whole offseason of calling him unclutch is no pressure. Lebron's only choice was to go off this game or risk this for 8 months even if he did put up 30 ppg on average every playoff game.

Bosh for 7, Wade for 17, bench was **** this game. This is not even close to the potential the Heat have, can't wait for game 7 and hope one of the 3 show I just stated show up, cuz you best believe Lebron is comin at you.