PDA

View Full Version : Serious LeBron question

sdballerina5588
06-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Does anyone score more empty points than LeBron? He gets his 30 points a game but they aren't really impact points. Usually he just gets transition dunks or layups, no dagger pull-up jumpers, have you seen his jump shot when the game is close? Clank. What about that post game he supposedly developed? LOL.

AGangsta
06-06-2012, 08:05 PM
he's honestly the only reason the heat are competitive at all going into the 4th, but i agree. when it comes to impact points, he's lacking. he's the best playmaker in the league but still horribly ineffective outside of the paint. forget the post game, he should spend the entire offseason developing a mid range jumper

Yeahbudday
06-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Empty points? wtf? Lebron is the reason why the heat are in the conference finals you twat

StanDarsh
06-06-2012, 08:14 PM
How is 30 points in the first half any different than 30 points in the second half? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they all count the same towards the final score.

TSTBrah
06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
ITT: Empty points exist.

magicmatt
06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
#overrated

AirCanada
06-06-2012, 08:17 PM
he's honestly the only reason the heat are competitive at all going into the 4th, but i agree. when it comes to impact points, he's lacking. he's the best playmaker in the league but still horribly ineffective outside of the paint. forget the post game, he should spend the entire offseason developing a mid range jumper

Best playmaker in the league? I don't even...

If he was the best player in the league, he would make his teammates better.

sdballerina5588
06-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Watch him late in the game, sure scores 30 in the first 3 quarters but no one fears him late. He's afraid to shoot cause he's afraid to fail if he has to go to the line. He plays hot potato when the game is on the line.

AGangsta
06-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Best playmaker in the league? I don't even...

If he was the best player in the league, he would make his teammates better.

i said playmaker... and without question. you could call me a lebron "hater" but even i concede that his vision and passing ability is incredible. he draws so many double teams and traps, yet finds open teammates better than anyone. i wouldn't doubt if 90%+ players in the nba would want to play with lebron over anyone else.

AirCanada
06-06-2012, 08:31 PM
i said playmaker... and without question. you could call me a lebron "hater" but even i concede that his vision and passing ability is incredible. he draws so many double teams and traps, yet finds open teammates better than anyone. i wouldn't doubt if 90%+ players in the nba would want to play with lebron over anyone else.

I'm sorry but if you think Lebron is a better playmaker than guys like Rondo, Paul, Nash, and some of the other top PGs, urine idiot.