View Full Version : watch this one

x-trainer ben
06-06-2012, 08:04 AM
x6LDtPxx7PU

yes we already knew this but finally an admission, it is new to me

:(

BillReilly
06-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Like the sun rising in the east and setting in the west, the lunatics come around to election fraud when they lose an election.

x-trainer ben
06-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Like the sun rising in the east and setting in the west, the lunatics come around to election fraud when they lose an election.

I knew some how *you* would be first, any way i was looking for confirmation of this and here it is for all to see.
The real question now is..... why vote if source code controls all?
Who controls the code?
Who flips it?

I lost nothing, did you?

Marius_Ursus
06-06-2012, 08:30 AM

On the other hand the thousands of dead voters and multiple district citizens always gets glossed over.

BillReilly
06-06-2012, 09:23 AM
On the other hand the thousands of dead voters and multiple district citizens always gets glossed over.

Liberalism has a great many myths. One of them is the "people" are with them. As long as they can fight back the evil [fill in name of imaginary enemy] the will of the people will be expressed at the ballot box. When they lose an election, it has to be some conspiracy hatched by the [fill in name of imaginary enemy].

Watching MSNBC last night, you could see it coming. They were dead sure they were going to win when they heard about record turn out. It fit perfectly into the myth. The "people" were flocking to their cause and would vote out the evil Scott Walker. It was comedy gold when the moonbatress had to announce Walker had won.

x-trainer ben
06-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Liberalism has a great many myths. One of them is the "people" are with them. As long as they can fight back the evil [fill in name of imaginary enemy] the will of the people will be expressed at the ballot box. When they lose an election, it has to be some conspiracy hatched by the [fill in name of imaginary enemy].

Watching MSNBC last night, you could see it coming. They were dead sure they were going to win when they heard about record turn out. It fit perfectly into the myth. The "people" were flocking to their cause and would vote out the evil Scott Walker. It was comedy gold when the moonbatress had to announce Walker had won.

ADD is strong in this bs ^^^^way to change the topic away from the computer expert's explanation of how easy it is to manipulate computers to some bs about wisconsin. This has zero to do with wisconsin and everything to do with the system. Shezus christ!

waldopepper
06-06-2012, 12:10 PM
When you can't see either of the speakers mouths the video becomes really suspect in my opinion. There are people that have unbelievable skills at forging stuff like this. The dialogue could have been about this guy going to Disneyland for all we know. I remember seeing a video of some pharma exec saying that they had developed a virus (lierally) that would affect the part of the brain that allows people to believe in God. Turned out to be a hoax but it was done very well and was very convincing. I'm not saying this isn't true but I would think there would be some built in controls to prevent such as easy manipulation of voting results.

chodan9
06-06-2012, 12:43 PM
to say that he worked on a prototype software that could be inserted into the existing voting is one thing. To say that someone got into the software of each voting tabulation system and installed the hack is something else altogether.

BillReilly
06-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Add is strong in this bs ^^^^way to change the topic away from the computer expert's explanation of how easy it is to manipulate computers to some bs about wisconsin. This has zero to do with wisconsin and everything to do with the system. Shezus christ!

I'm a programmer. The fact that code can be hacked and attacked is not a revelation to me. The chances of it happening without detection on these machines is very low. The chances of it happening in a large enough scale to change an election is close to zero.

The chances of democrats rounding up hobos and paying them to vote in Milwaukee (http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2000/11/6/150207.shtml) are much much higher.

theKurp
06-06-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm a programmer. The fact that code can be hacked and attacked is not a revelation to me. The chances of it happening without detection on these machines is very low. The chances of it happening in a large enough scale to change an election is close to zero.

The chances of democrats rounding up hobos and paying them to vote in Milwaukee (http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2000/11/6/150207.shtml) are much much higher.

Exactly. This occurred in 2000 and Diebold was the company that controlled the source code for the voting machines. Curtis worked for Yang Enterprises and despite the many investigations, no link between the two companies was ever discovered. So in effect, Curtis wrote stand-alone code that would have had to be integrated into source code that he had no knowledge of. Frankly, any programmer could make the same claim as Curtis did and it wouldn't mean a hill of beans.

It should also be noted that Curtis later ran a campaign to unseat Republican incumbent Tom Feeney, the very man he claimed to have hired him to write this "supposed" fraudulent code.

x-trainer ben
06-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Exactly. This occurred in 2000 and Diebold was the company that controlled the source code for the voting machines. Curtis worked for Yang Enterprises and despite the many investigations, no link between the two companies was ever discovered. So in effect, Curtis wrote stand-alone code that would have had to be integrated into source code that he had no knowledge of. Frankly, any programmer could make the same claim as Curtis did and it wouldn't mean a hill of beans.

It should also be noted that Curtis later ran a campaign to unseat Republican incumbent Tom Feeney, the very man he claimed to have hired him to write this "supposed" fraudulent code.

Great points above, so are you 100% confident that when you vote in November( assuming it is a touch screen), your touch screen vote will be counted? This isn't about a political party( as *1 TOOL*wants you to believe) this is about the process.

x-trainer ben
06-06-2012, 02:42 PM
to say that he worked on a prototype software that could be inserted into the existing voting is one thing. To say that someone got into the software of each voting tabulation system and installed the hack is something else altogether.

Back then there was a mention of "a remote" that triggered the changes but nothing came of it. Since then i have not heard any follow up.

BillReilly
06-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Great points above, so are you 100% confident that when you vote in November( assuming it is a touch screen), your touch screen vote will be counted? This isn't about a political party( as *1 TOOL*wants you to believe) this is about the process.

You're right. It has nothing to do with politics. It has everything to do with liberal fanatics cooking up conspiracies to explain why their fantasies were not realized.

theKurp
06-06-2012, 03:03 PM

The technology exists to execute fraud on computer voting machines. The technology also exists to prevent that fraud from occurring. Let's just say that I believe there are enough checks and balances in place to put greater faith in the latter.

x-trainer ben
06-06-2012, 03:11 PM
You're right. It has nothing to do with politics. It has everything to do with liberal fanatics cooking up conspiracies to explain why their fantasies were not realized.

Your OCD/ADD can be controlled with meds and behavioral therapies, remember "you don't have to go around no knowing things!!" Get busy!

mslman71
06-06-2012, 03:39 PM
This isn't a multi-platform multi-theater battlefield integration system, it's basically counting. Independent verification and validation of the design shouldn't be too challenging.

BillReilly
06-06-2012, 05:07 PM
This isn't a multi-platform multi-theater battlefield integration system, it's basically counting. Independent verification and validation of the design shouldn't be too challenging.

Like I said, the lunatics jump onto this when things don't go their way on election night. They spent how long counting chads in Florida? How long on creating statistical models "proving" Karl Rove rigged Ohio in 2004? Then, they fell silent on the whole thing from 2006 until now. Gee, I wonder why?

x-trainer ben
06-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Like I said, the lunatics jump onto this when things don't go their way on election night. They spent how long counting chads in Florida? How long on creating statistical models "proving" Karl Rove rigged Ohio in 2004? Then, they fell silent on the whole thing from 2006 until now. Gee, I wonder why?

The only lunatic is the tool that hasn't provided any thing constructive and just likes to throw poo at others while claiming to be a so called "expert!"

Ironic isnt it!

BillReilly
06-07-2012, 04:16 AM
The only lunatic is the tool that hasn't provided any thing constructive and just likes to throw poo at others while claiming to be a so called "expert!"

Ironic isnt it!

You may want to have someone explain to you what ironic means. A liberal loon (that would be you) posting paranoid rants about voting machines after his coreligionists were rejected by the voters is the irony here. That's one of the distinguishing features of the fanatic. You accuse others of things you do as a matter of doctrine. Voter fraud is a custom of your cult. Yet, you are convinced it is your enemies who are engaged in this practice.

x-trainer ben
06-07-2012, 08:09 AM
You may want to have someone explain to you what ironic means. A liberal loon (that would be you) posting paranoid rants about voting machines after his coreligionists were rejected by the voters is the irony here. That's one of the distinguishing features of the fanatic. You accuse others of things you do as a matter of doctrine. Voter fraud is a custom of your cult. Yet, you are convinced it is your enemies who are engaged in this practice.

A single vote 1 or 2 times every 2-4 years is hardly cultish, you may want to stick with code and machines because your knowledge of people sucks sh-t!

Karl_Hungus
06-07-2012, 08:23 AM
Pretty meaningless video -- Saying that it could be done isn't proof that any elections have been compromised. And, I gotta agree with Bill -- It is interesting that this voter fraud business always comes up when some guy on the left loses an election, but when they win, everything is of course on the up and up.

mslman71
06-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Pretty meaningless video -- Saying that it could be done isn't proof that any elections have been compromised. And, I gotta agree with Bill -- It is interesting that this voter fraud business always comes up when some guy on the left loses an election, but when they win, everything is of course on the up and up.

There's always going to be some degree of error in the process, by corruption or by ineptitude. The best we can do is try to be aware of potential modes of failure in the system as a whole; preventing and remedying them as they become apparent. There are always going to be close elections where the outcome is determined by the flaws in the system and not the will of the voters. Hopefully our system is such that the "safety of the free world" does not depend on the outcome of a single election. If it is, then we've got bigger problems than sporadic voter fraud and bad software design.

BillReilly
06-07-2012, 09:48 AM

Just Google "wisconsin voter suppression" and you get a cornucopia of links to lefty websites.

Vote fraud has been a problem since the rise of the party system. Democrats have been carrying the dead vote since Reconstruction. That's why they oppose requiring an ID at the polls. It is hard to roll in a bus full of hobos when they need picture ID's. They hate these Diebold machines because it hard for the pinky ring wearing goon to tamper with them.

The stupid party seems to have finally figured out how to police this stuff enough to keep it to a minimum. That does not stop the lunatics from trying.

x-trainer ben
06-07-2012, 09:54 AM

It always is and has been an issue, would it have been better if i found the video 2 months earlier? I found it yesterday, sorry. Perhaps, if i found it when Ron Paul won Rhode island but his votes vanished( in Paul leaning districts) and Mitt won the state, folks here would be less focused on timing. I just want a *clean process* and i don't think it will ever happen. BTW Wisconsin has no bearing on my day to day existence( here is the dc area).