PDA

View Full Version : If LeBron James was coached by Phil Jackson...

UncertainPerson
06-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Would he be any better? Or just a better coach than Brown/Spoelstra in general.

What do you guys think?

UAGreg
06-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Well they would actually run an offense instead of this isolation bs.

With Rivers/Phil/Pop they would probably win it all this year.

Calihuh
06-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Phil would trade lebron because lebron is simply not a winner. He choked in high school so what makes you think he will win In the pros

ajn
06-05-2012, 08:47 PM
two other superstars on his team... just needs Phil Jackson to get over the hump

J2BDifferent
06-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Lebron needs a father figure in his life. He reminds me overgrown child who is insecure but hides it very well

waytoodeep03
06-05-2012, 08:49 PM
two other superstars on his team... just needs Phil Jackson to get over the hump

this

but srs they need to run an offense like the triangle with the big 3 they have. thats the only way this thing would ever work.

riley needs to swallow the ego and make it happen

UncertainPerson
06-05-2012, 08:50 PM

do you even basketball?

Wade and Bosh dont compliment LeBron at all. they each need the ball in their hands at all times

edit: obviously both wade and bosh are talented, im not really talking about lebrons play, just his mental attitude

PatrickBateman1
06-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Phil wouldn't stand for his crybaby bs.

ThePoz
06-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Well they would actually run an offense instead of this isolation bs.

With Rivers/Phil/Pop they would probably win it all this year.

I agree. I don't think that would fix the issues that are holding LeBron back though.

Phil would trade lebron because lebron is simply not a winner. He choked in high school so what makes you think he will win In the pros

The coaches don't make trades. They make decisions with who to play with the roster they're given.

sups31
06-05-2012, 08:53 PM
if he was coached by PJ he wouldn't be reading phaggytime books like the hunger games, that's for damn sure.

R.Cranium
06-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Lebron needs a father figure in his life. He reminds me overgrown child who is insecure but hides it very well

This! No one seems to understand this

UAGreg
06-05-2012, 08:55 PM
I agree. I don't think that would fix the issues that are holding LeBron back though.

Wade is what's holding LeBron back, but even a halfway decent coach would be able to get more out of this team.

TheEndGame
06-05-2012, 08:57 PM
P8pV2v4wNJs

This will happen to LeBron

yieldtonothing
06-05-2012, 09:08 PM
phil would figure him out within a week and understand how to coach and communicate with him. lebron knows how to play ball, but his mental wires are all out of whack. phil would do a lot to change that, he's kinda a life coach as well as a basketball coach

waytoodeep03
06-06-2012, 08:21 AM
P8pV2v4wNJs

This will happen to LeBron

Man that sh* pisses me off how this team let phil down. That is not how he should have went out. Gasol has failed two years in a row now in the second round.

Back to topic. Yea this entire team needs phil

Ecnewyx
06-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Phil Jackson has credibility. I think that's both overrated and underrated.

Overrated because winning in the past isn't a predictor of winning currently.

But underrated because players need to know their role. If they think they're bigger than the team and don't respect the head coach or authority in place it's just not going to work.

lsiberian
06-06-2012, 08:27 AM
If PJ coached the Heat they'd win the title. Just like when Shaq and Kobe got Phil. That team was terrible before he showed up.