PDA

View Full Version : OV35 Meetup Prelims!!!

SallyPalmer
06-03-2012, 09:37 AM
THREAD:
OV35 Meetup!
discdoggie, 06-03-2012 05:33 PM

Last year's O35 Atlantic City meetup was such a success (re: BLAST!) that we want to do it again this year!

This is just a preliminary thread; tossing out possible whens and wheres. And of course, "whos." "EVERYONE IS WELCOME AND INVITED. So PLEASE, A) keep thread ON topic and B) Do not post “can I come”

Latebloomingmom

oooh, can I come?

Keltron

I love how your accent is contractile in nature yet certain single-sylabic words somehow become multi-sylabic.

Corbi

I'm an azzhole.

Bando

Yeah we know Corbi, whatever. Last time a lot didn't show who said they were going to, so be real here guys. And girls there will be lots of picture taking of me in my muscle T's. For those who don't come I will post my pictures in most every thread for the first week or so when I get back.

IronCharles

I consider myself an aspiring bodybuilder, and I've sat down for a coffee after training.

Dungeonmistress

speaking of coffee...my husband and I were walking home after getting a cup of coffee today. A couple of guys were walking towards us. One guy tells my husband - your old lady's a badass. Now, how he knew me or how badass I am, I don't know. Perhaps I know this guy but don't remember him. Maybe it's how I appear. I dunno, but goddammit he's right. I AM a badass. Not a cut my stomach and throw entrails at you badass, but badass nonetheless.

-=FLEX=-

In

Gray73

There is some crazy $hit going on lately. People eating people's faces, throwing their intestines at the cops...something is going on. Brb boarding up my house...

discdoggie

Throw entrails? Eating faces? Come on guys, please keep this on topic. And yes latebloomingmom you can come please quit emailing me!

Bodyhard

Serious sh!t going on as of late.

GuyJin

Just looked for (and found) the pics of the attacked man. It's like a monster ripped his face off...sick...bad sh*t going on for sure. Drugs or insanity, who knows, but this is some REALLY sick stuff.

mslman71

lol, I got nuthin'

dbx

LOL, you got nuthin' ? This is getting even weirder. I'm just kidding, its not weird, but where is this attitude coming from? Nuthin'? Guilt of some sort?
Not one of the O-35's smartest, for sure......... I need a drink.

Lisaskinnobe

Anyone see Flexy around?

Discdoggie

Please, I am asking nice nice. We can have a great time, so lets keep it on topic please please please. And sorry Latebloomingmom, I had to put you on ignore, you keep filling up my inbox.

Crupiea

Didn't read your post discdoggie but I hope you read mine.

Cont'd

latebloomingmom
06-03-2012, 09:40 AM
wtf? I'll fill up your inbox...
mention me three times in that opener.....

got that all wrong OP
1) would not ask to go
2)would not pm DD about it
3)yes, she might put me on ignore but not about the meet up
walks away mumbling ..piece of sh*t.

mslman71
06-03-2012, 10:13 AM
http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/200308d1331737898-animated-gif-thread-4ttpr.gif

Keltron
06-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Is anyone else as completely and utterly confused as I am?

taylor9569
06-03-2012, 10:20 AM

Yep me too..........

-=FLEX=-
06-03-2012, 10:20 AM
In.

Keltron
06-03-2012, 10:30 AM
In.In AND aware?
<---unaware. Who is OP?

paolo59
06-03-2012, 10:36 AM

An over35 Misc. study in anthropology perhaps? :)

gray73
06-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Wow. I was included in this one.
I really did board up my house...Fuking zombies!

Jtbny
06-03-2012, 11:17 AM
An over35 Misc. study in anthropology perhaps? :)

This!

Good read OP would read again.

dungeonmistress
06-03-2012, 11:39 AM

No. Because in order to be confused, one would have to care first I think.

tmonkey
06-03-2012, 12:18 PM
what the **** i feel slighted

SallyPalmer
06-03-2012, 12:22 PM
2nd_chance

Gag! Seems like there's a bunch of these threads popping up in the main o35 forum. They really make me sick.

Stressmonkey

I feel your pain man. When I first visited this thread it was no big deal but when I came back it effed me up for at least a week.

Frnkd

Hahahaha........I get it.........LOL

discdoggie

Ok, good, not totally on track but at least no more zombie talk, so that's an in for you Flex?

-=FLEX=-

An in on epic thread.

Discdoggie

I mean is that an in for the meetup? Lets get this ball rolling because this is going to be a fun fun fun and a happy meetup!

-=FLEX=-

Hai guise!

Jtroster

Welcome and IN! Tat free here.

ArchAngel'73

I do not want nor need bodyart when I can go to the gym and make my body art.

Bodyhard

I am looking to do my FACE!

Simpy

Oh my god, your FACE? You guys. I just ****ing choked on a peach skin. I was just at the point of having Jack call 911. Serious. I could breath, but it was difficult. I struggled a bit and finally was able to get it up enough that I could hook it with my finger and pull it out of my throat. Groce, gross, grosse! I know, probably tmi.*

Now my throat is very sore, but thank the lord, I can breath and the offending peach skin has been buried in the trash. F'cking Face?!?

Smelly bull

This IS the kind of post that PISSES me off.. WTF..the fukking thread is about your FAVORITE coffee, not tattoo's.

Besides, real men just take a dip of coffee between their cheek and gum and chew on it...

discdoggie

Its NOT about coffee or tattoos its about a meetup. You guys are making me mental, please, I just want to know who's in for the meetup?

-=FLEX=-

IN.

Con't

djflex
06-03-2012, 12:28 PM

Dont be, your bench was upped to 405 for reps in another thread....

tmonkey
06-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Dont be, your bench was upped to 405 for reps in another thread....

but i got to tell you, you should really see my leg press

djflex
06-03-2012, 12:30 PM
but i got to tell you, you should really see my leg press

Lol.....

pharmamarketer
06-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Ask your physician

GuyJin
06-03-2012, 03:09 PM
OP, just take a multi and lift hard.

I got mentioned!

kthanksbye....

:D

latebloomingmom
06-03-2012, 09:18 PM
maybe you will make the next one TM:)

StressMonkey
06-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Stressmonkey

I feel your pain man. When I first visited this thread it was no big deal but when I came back it effed me up for at least a week.

No one's going to understand this because I didn't post it in the O35 section. :rolleyes:

Oceanside
06-03-2012, 11:01 PM
*yawn*

SallyPalmer
06-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Discdoggie

Ok Flex, I will take that as a yes you are in for the meetup. That's great, I can really feel this coming together now. Me and another bb.com member are going for coffee to talk about possible locations. So who else is in?

Oceanside

I couldn't tell the difference between two different brands of coffee if ya put a gun to my head, and don't get me started on my fear of weedeaters.

Discdoggie

Weedeaters? I never even mentioned.....oh it doesn't matter, so you in OC?

Bando

I was weedeating with one of the old school heavy ones that you have a shoulder strap for, and the biggest freaking bumble bee came right at me and the next thing I know Bumble Bee splat in my eyes. Its swelled shut.

Tmonkey

WTF? Nut up already!

rub some ice or baking soda paste on your face.

Hibiscus09

Were you wearing perfume? They like that stuff.

Karl_Hungus

I've been stung by many a*bee. It sucks, but the worst is over. Your face will probably swell for awhile due to the venom and you will probably die.

Kimm4

No he won't. It's fluid in his face and it's totally normal. What is your leg routine like?

Discdoggie

Look, there are plenty of threads where you can discuss your mental problems and workout routines. Now it looks like Flex and maybe OC is confirmed, is this right OC?

Oceanside

* yawn *

The End

On behalf of Bigtimemuscles, Frank, and Sally, may your future be full of muscles without fat.

pvsampson
06-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Op, WHY U NO MENTION ME???

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

GuyJin
06-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Op, WHY U NO MENTION ME???

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

---

We be disadvantaged geographically.

:D

Frnkd
06-04-2012, 01:18 AM
I made it, now I can move on to my next thing on my bucket list.....
Wrestling an Alligator

latebloomingmom
06-04-2012, 07:08 AM
well I see SOB made that list...oh and TM too:)

Karl_Hungus
06-04-2012, 07:16 AM
A bunch of old ladies in this thread .... lol. You gotta admit, that whoever this is, he/she knows the O35 pretty well :D

(no, it isn't me)

latebloomingmom
06-04-2012, 07:24 AM
A bunch of old ladies in this thread .... lol. You gotta admit, that whoever this is, he/she knows the O35 pretty well :D

(no, it isn't me)you sure you didnt just put your name on that one just to throw everyone off the scent?

actually, I can tell its not you Karl....too concise
no flowery descriptive sentences that involve bodily functions:)

Karl_Hungus
06-04-2012, 07:27 AM
you sure you didnt just put your name on that one just to throw everyone off the scent?

actually, I can tell its not you Karl....too concise
no flowery descriptive sentences that involve bodily functions:)

lol....you speak the truth :D

tmonkey
06-04-2012, 07:52 AM
well I see SOB made that list...oh and TM too:)

so i got in twice!?!?!?

latebloomingmom
06-04-2012, 07:54 AM
so i got in twice!?!?!?
TM!! haaaahaaa no...silly
Oceanside is THE SOB...at least in my book;)

tmonkey
06-04-2012, 07:58 AM
TM!! haaaahaaa no...silly
Oceanside is THE SOB...at least in my book;)

crap i thought that was dbx

i can't keep up anymore