PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Watching the Spurs vs. Thunder Series.

so-tex
05-31-2012, 06:01 PM
I think that whoever comes out of the West, takes the title.

SP1966
05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
To your thread title: No.

I think that whoever comes out of the West, takes the title.

I can only hope! If LeBronda wins a championship, ever, I will be disappointed! I would hope that that horses ass never even wins a game of Horse.

pharmamarketer
05-31-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm watching. And I hope you are right as well. I am not a LaFonda fan

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 07:02 PM
sports is a waste of time, why? Do something for yourself and not get chubby balls over rich players.

so-tex
05-31-2012, 07:15 PM
sports is a waste of time, why? Do something for yourself and not get chubby balls over rich players.I see you are in banned camp. :D. About time.

Oceanside
05-31-2012, 07:40 PM
I don't wanna see the spurs in the finals

would have loved to see the clippers get there !

weaponx29
05-31-2012, 07:42 PM
I'l go with Spurs.. they're 2-0 againts The OKC.. Go spurs go!

weaponx29
05-31-2012, 07:43 PM
To your thread title: No.

I can only hope! If LeBronda wins a championship, ever, I will be disappointed! I would hope that that horses ass never even wins a game of Horse.

This...

so-tex
05-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Spurs got a butt whooping tonight. Hopefully they can rebound. Just curious OC as to why you don't want to see the Spurs in the finals.

Oceanside
05-31-2012, 08:28 PM
Spurs got a butt whooping tonight. Hopefully they can rebound. Just curious OC as to why you don't want to see the Spurs in the finals.

new blood always makes a series more interesting at least it does for me...

that's why I really wanted to see the clippers get there..

MrNismo
06-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Former Seattle-ite here so I'm rooting for the OKC Supersonics but damn the Spurs are as tough as ever and I've always liked their unselfish style of play.

So-tex did you see that Duncan took the title for most block in NBA history? That's a pretty damn huge achievement.

nvrstopworking
06-01-2012, 09:06 AM
I would give my left nut to see a BOS/SA final..... Rondo vs. Parker.... Duncan vs. KG... Pierce vs. Manu.... one more classic match-up of the old guard. Don't think that BOS has enough depth to overcome MIA though. :( Which is a shame because I love me some Rondo.

I'm probably in the minority here but I won't mind at all if Lebron gets his ring. Dude's the best player in the game right now and he's paid his dues. He deserves one.

so-tex
06-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Former Seattle-ite here so I'm rooting for the OKC Supersonics but damn the Spurs are as tough as ever and I've always liked their unselfish style of play.

So-tex did you see that Duncan took the title for most block in NBA history? That's a pretty damn huge achievement.Yeah, I didn't see that coming. He is in there with some elite company.

Krash23
06-08-2012, 03:42 PM
I don't wanna see the spurs in the finals

would have loved to see the clippers get there !
Wish granted!!

Signed Jeannie of the Lamp.