PDA

View Full Version : Women lie lie lie to control the man

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 12:41 PM
they pretend they don't like big guys and tattoos but they really love big guys and tattoos. They tell me they say this so other girls won't want their guys but you just watch them check out us. googles search do girls like tattoos and do girls like big guys or small cut guys. tattoos and bigger guys win out easy.

IronCharles
05-31-2012, 12:47 PM
they pretend they don't like big guys and tattoos but they really love big guys and tattoos. They tell me they say this so other girls won't want their guys but you just watch them check out us. googles search do girls like tattoos and do girls like big guys or small cut guys. tattoos and bigger guys win out easy.It's a good diversionary tactic. While the women are looking at the pretty pictures on your skin, they won't be focusing on your poor punctuation and grammar.

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 12:50 PM
It's a good diversionary tactic. While the women are looking at the pretty pictures on your skin, they won't be focusing on your poor punctuation and grammar.Sorry i am not an English magor. I speak 4 languages very well though. You get my point though right?

chodan9
05-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Dear Diary

2nd_chance
05-31-2012, 12:57 PM
they pretend they don't like big guys and tattoos but they really love big guys and tattoos. They tell me they say this so other girls won't want their guys but you just watch them check out us. googles search do girls like tattoos and do girls like big guys or small cut guys. tattoos and bigger guys win out easy.I repped you out of red. Don't know what you did to get red but if you deserved it I'll find out soon.... and I'll neg you :D

IronCharles
05-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Sorry i am not an English magor. I speak 4 languages very well though. You get my point though right?No, not really. What you're saying, basically, is that you value women who are attracted to how you look (in this case,what pictures you can put on your skin), and not the person inside. Seems like a pretty shallow barometer of attraction to me. I'd rather be in a relationship with a woman who likes the heart in my chest, rather than the one tattooed on my arm.

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 01:02 PM
I repped you out of red. Don't know what you did to get red but if you deserved it I'll find out soon.... and I'll neg you :Dsome lisa person neg me and says she disagree with men getting tats and marius said i am troll, but thanks. My english is not perfect but i know stuff.

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 01:04 PM
No, not really. What you're saying, basically, is that you value women who are attracted to how you look (in this case,what pictures you can put on your skin), and not the person inside. Seems like a pretty shallow barometer of attraction to me. I'd rather be in a relationship with a woman who likes the heart in my chest, rather than the one tattooed on my arm.I know this, I just am saying that women say they dont like tats and bigger guys to their man but secretly do. Not saying to get with girl because of your tats and size.

mslman71
05-31-2012, 01:05 PM
My english is not perfect but i know stuff.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4119/4876696414_d3f62d18be.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pGltdo3Is78/TFce3kv-cgI/AAAAAAAAALU/K43nqAEtrBA/s1600/stuartsmalley.jpg

LisaSkinnoble
05-31-2012, 01:05 PM
some lisa person neg me and says she disagree with men getting tats and marius said i am troll, but thanks. My english is not perfect but i know stuff.

That would be me.

I'd neg you again if I could - this time for neg-whining and rep-begging.

Marius_Ursus
05-31-2012, 01:08 PM
So would I for that stupid-ass "eat more protein and buy a weight gainer" advice to grow delts.

Marius_Ursus
05-31-2012, 01:10 PM
Dear Dairy

Fixed for the non English magor.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Cow_female_black_white.jpg

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 01:11 PM
That would be me.

I'd neg you again if I could - this time for neg-whining and rep-begging.i not beg for rep, I answered question, really dont mind so what? so you dont like tats, good on you.

gray73
05-31-2012, 01:14 PM
they pretend they don't like big guys and tattoos but they really love big guys and tattoos. They tell me they say this so other girls won't want their guys but you just watch them check out us. googles search do girls like tattoos and do girls like big guys or small cut guys. tattoos and bigger guys win out easy.
They like bad boys too. This is how I got my current wife.
Not all women are the same, dude.

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 01:18 PM
They like bad boys too. This is how I got my current wife.
Not all women are the same, dude.they want to marry the guy who can support them and won't cheat but then they go screw around with the bad boy on side. watch your women guys.

IronCharles
05-31-2012, 01:19 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Cow_female_black_white.jpgCool piercing! And I like the abstract tats. Now all she needs are a couple of nipple chains, and she'll be stylin'! :cool:

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 01:33 PM
Funny I have been negged by three girls, Lisa, Kimm and Marious but repped by 3 badass guys in this thread.

Marius_Ursus
05-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Funny I have been negged by three girls, Lisa, Kimm and Marious but repped by 3 badass guys in this thread.

I'm a woman, not a girl, you sexist pig.

UnaChispita
05-31-2012, 01:48 PM

Ummm, OP, you are on a bb site. I'm pretty sure lots of the women here like big guys with tattoos and will readily admit it.

they want to marry the guy who can support them and won't cheat but then they go screw around with the bad boy on side. watch your women guys.

Bad breakup, huh, OP?

I'm a woman, not a girl, you sexist pig.
LOL!

Cool piercing! And I like the abstract tats. Now all she needs are a couple of nipple chains, and she'll be stylin'! :cool:

Yeah, she's hot.
According to OP tho, if she's like most females she's looking for a bull with lots of MOOlah. (sorry, couldn't resist :D)

bodyhard
05-31-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm a woman

I believe this.

VoxExMachina
05-31-2012, 01:56 PM
I repped you out of red. Don't know what you did to get red but if you deserved it I'll find out soon.... and I'll neg you :D

When in doubt I always assume anyone in the Red deserves to be there.

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 02:00 PM
Ummm, OP, you are on a bb site. I'm pretty sure lots of the women here like big guys with tattoos and will readily admit it.

Bad breakup, huh, OP?Do a googles search on do woman like tattoo on men, most all girls and woman say hot. And no never married, but I bedded more woman then I could ever count. Got fixed at 19 and never regretted it. I can't bring kids into this world, its a mess. Its fun times then out for me.

Marius_Ursus
05-31-2012, 02:00 PM
I believe this.

http://www.cumortgage.net/photos/phishing-cartoon.gif

tmonkey
05-31-2012, 02:02 PM

I was going to rep you but after hearing this i love those ladies to much - sorry.

but still in on this most excellent thread

http://www.roflshirts.com/images/good-better-excellent-gray.png

flairon
05-31-2012, 02:03 PM
women lie?

no way.

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 02:08 PM
I was going to rep you but after hearing this i love those ladies to much - sorry.

but still in on this most excellent thread

'Love those ladies', lol. Lots of love for marianna here.

Marius_Ursus
05-31-2012, 02:11 PM
'Love those ladies', lol. Lots of love for marianna here.

Wow, I really got under your little ol' skin, didn't I, big fella?

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 02:15 PM
You know why ladies get mad at this, they dont want their guys they have now to know this secret, they dont want attention from girls going to them. They get very threatened and insecure. Just watch their eyes when you go out.

2nd_chance
05-31-2012, 02:17 PM
When in doubt I always assume anyone in the Red deserves to be there.Me too except for when the join date is the current month. Some people get off on the wrong foot, especially in the Misc. Like I told him, I'm sure I'll be back with the neg cannon...

tmonkey
05-31-2012, 02:18 PM
they pretend they don't like big guys

I have never heard this I think all women admit to loving a larger man (we are talking about dicks here right?)

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 02:19 PM
Wow, I really got under your little ol' skin, didn't I, big fella?No, just joking around with you, you seem to have a sense of humor, lifes to meaningless to worry about little stuff like this.

Marius_Ursus
05-31-2012, 02:22 PM
No, just joking around with you, you seem to have a sense of humor, lifes to meaningless to worry about little stuff like this.

Shoot.

Nikonguy
05-31-2012, 02:24 PM
Ok, I repped the OP so he'd be green again, now someone else will get to make him red.

Bater UP!

MiamiSpartan
05-31-2012, 02:27 PM
OK...Im probably not the only person who has no idea what this thread is about....

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 02:27 PM
what the f*ck is this ...?:(
women like men. lots of different kinds.
your woman left you? maybe it had nothin to do with her
and a whole hell of a lot to do with you
quite your whinning school boy
and grow up

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 02:29 PM
what the f*ck is this ...?:(
women like men. lots of different kinds.
your woman left you? maybe it had nothin to do with her
and a whole hell of a lot to do with you
quite your whinning school boy
and grow upoh oh, another woman, how many are there here? going to be hard to stay green. hope for more badass guys.

chodan9
05-31-2012, 02:31 PM
fixed for the non english magor.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/cow_female_black_white.jpg

doh!!

mslman71
I hearz a whistle blowing... it's

http://chzragecomics.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/memes-steamboat-trolly.gif

latebloomingmom
If you are in love with men and like to comment on their butts...why dont ya just say so?

thepowerwithin
05-31-2012, 02:33 PM
OK...Im probably not the only person who has no idea what this thread is about....

Nope. Another clueless one here.

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 02:44 PM
oh oh, another woman, how many are there here? going to be hard to stay green. hope for more badass guys.
I dont rep trolls
I prefer to torture ..

UnaChispita
05-31-2012, 03:05 PM
That would be me.

I'd neg you again if I could - this time for neg-whining and rep-begging.

Sorry Lisa. I tried! I have no neg power. :(

And no never married, but I bedded more woman then I could ever count. Got fixed at 19 and never regretted it.

At this point OP, I also do not regret that you have been "fixed."

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 03:06 PM
I dont rep trolls
I prefer to torture ..I got called troll by 4 people who all don't even look like they know what a weight is never mind to work out and I get rep by 4 baddasses that are big and workout. funny thing is I workout and have know how getting called troll by people who dont on a bodybuild site. strange world

Shouldn't the ladies have a seperate talking forum like in the gym they have woman only? They are to sensitive for badass talk.

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 03:08 PM
you saying you are not a troll but actually have something of real interest to add to this thread? proceed then..

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 03:10 PM
you saying you are not a troll but actually have something of real interest to add to this thread? proceed then..Its a thread in the misc section, it can be anything, why so offended? You don't have to click and particapate. All ladies get mad because they don't agree with my opinion I don't get that. Why?

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 03:13 PM
what was your opinion exactly? oh I aint offended..
ok I went back and read it again
girls like big guys with tattoos..is this about it?

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 03:18 PM
what was your opinion exactly? oh I aint offended..Woman tell there man they don't like tat and they dont like bigger guys. They say this because they dont want there man to get looked at by other woman. But really they like bigger guys with tattoos alot and secretly would like to get pounded by them. Tell me you don't like them like the Rock? or you like skinny pant cut girly girl? seriously be honest.

I talked to a banged a lot of woman who tell me this. And lots of very sexy ones.

so-tex
05-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Small man reporting in. I never had a problem with the ladies. I had my fair share of them, before I got married. :)

UnaChispita
05-31-2012, 03:20 PM
I got called troll by 4 people who all don't even look like they know what a weight is never mind to work out and I get rep by 4 baddasses that are big and workout. funny thing is I workout and have know how getting called troll by people who dont on a bodybuild site. strange world

Shouldn't the ladies have a seperate talking forum like in the gym they have woman only? They are to sensitive for badass talk.

Yo Getfitfornow:
Yeah. I negged you...and guess why I don't look like I lift?...because I just started two months ago...but methinks that if you really did lift, you would know that, right?

In answer to your question, there is a separate section for women on this website. Not sure where you are from, but the O35 forum is for both men and women.

you saying you are not a troll but actually have something of real interest to add to this thread? proceed then..

Watch out LBM: OP here might engage in some "badass talk". You know what sensitive, delicate flowers the women on this site are...:)

Corbi
05-31-2012, 03:21 PM
Ok, I repped the OP so he'd be green again, now someone else will get to make him red.

Bater UP!

Let's hit him like a pinata, red/green/red green/red.

I got him red....next!

fat2fit21
05-31-2012, 03:22 PM
OP slings English like a 6 year old

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 03:22 PM
Let's hit him like a pinata, red/green/red green/red.

I got him red....next!I am surprised, you look like more of a badass to me.

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 03:23 PM
Woman tell there man they don't like tat and they dont like bigger guys. They say this because they dont want there man to get looked at by other woman. But really they like bigger guys with tattoos alot and secretly would like to get pounded by them. Tell me you don't like them like the Rock? or you like skinny pant cut girly girl? seriously be honest.

I talked to a banged a lot of woman who tell me this. And lots of very sexy ones.
let me see now..this is a bodybuilding site right? not an anemic she/male skinny jean wearing, caved in chest kind of site right?
you asking me if I like em big? I stand 5ft 10..what do you think?

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 03:24 PM
OP slings English like a 6 year oldEnglish is not my first language, I speak 4 languages better than english, your picture is strange but funny

Corbi
05-31-2012, 03:24 PM
I am surprised, you look like more of a badass to me.

I don't give 2 $hits what you think I look like, fuk off.

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't give 2 $hits what you think I look like, fuk off.badass:)

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 03:25 PM
let me see now..this is a bodybuilding site right? not an anemic she/male skinny jean wearing, caved in chest kind of site right?
you asking me if I like em big? I stand 5ft 10..what do you think?I read that lots of people here want to get skinny cut diet look. men are changing.

fat2fit21
05-31-2012, 03:26 PM
English is not my first language, I speak 4 languages better than english, your picture is strange but funny

Congrats on that, I only speak one....

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 03:27 PM
I don't give 2 $hits what you think I look like, fuk off.We got a tough guy here, haha.

Chinese characters saying lick your moms azz Corbi? Stay classy

UnaChispita
05-31-2012, 03:29 PM
OP slings English like a 6 year old

Now, be nice.

My mama always used to tell me: "When you meet a person with an accent, that means they speak one more language than you."

fat2fit21
05-31-2012, 03:30 PM
Now, be nice.

My mama always used to tell me: "When you meet a person with an accent, that means they speak one more language than you."

Oh wait, I see you're Canadian, not an American...that probably means you do speak more than one language. My bad. ;)

(My fellow Americans: It's only a J/K. Don't get all riled up...)

Nah, I only speak enough french to get by.

Im just being a ignorant ******* =/

UnaChispita
05-31-2012, 03:33 PM
Nah, I only speak enough french to get by.

Im just being a ignorant ******* =/

Well. Good glad you're only being an ignorant ******* .

'Cuz I'm really sensitive to badass talk.

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 03:34 PM
such a delicate flower you are:)

kimm4
05-31-2012, 03:36 PM

LOL @ the gray square with your "dyke" comment.

Lemmie guess, you're an angry, fat dude who doesn't lift?

fat2fit21
05-31-2012, 03:39 PM
I dont even know what is going on ITT.
Who is a dyke?

Corbi
05-31-2012, 03:47 PM
Who is a dyke?

I heard She_Lbm is bi-curious and DD thinks Kim is hot but other than that...nope I got nothing.

fat2fit21
05-31-2012, 03:48 PM
I heard She_Lbm is bi-curious and DD thinks Kim is hot but other than that...nope I got nothing.

Well dam, every female is a drink or two away from being bi-curious

mslman71
05-31-2012, 04:03 PM
Well dam, every female is a drink or two away from being bi-curious

This is relevant to my interests.

IronCharles
05-31-2012, 04:25 PM
This is relevant to my interests.Until your wife leaves you for another woman! :eek: :D

mslman71
05-31-2012, 04:26 PM
Until your wife leaves you for another woman! :eek: :D

Well, I guess it'd still be relevant to my interests, just not as much fun.

Fargin' buzzkill.

cowboybiker
05-31-2012, 04:27 PM
I don't give 2 $hits what you think I look like, fuk off.Well I think you're looking joocy brah.

But anyways I was thinking that I didnt want to open this thread.
But it was a good read.
5 stars, would read again.

negs on r/c if its still around and you want to play red light, green light.

Carry on

Brackneyc
05-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Nope. Another clueless one here.

It is a thread about OV35 folks getting hooked.

pvsampson
05-31-2012, 05:06 PM
some lisa person neg me and says she disagree with men getting tats and marius said i am troll

Oh dear!That is no good.

If you are after sympathy,look in the dictionary between "s#it" and "syphillis". Only place you'll find it around these parts

pvsampson
05-31-2012, 05:11 PM
OP slings English like BBsitum

Fixed

djflex
05-31-2012, 05:24 PM

My interpetation is that op is considering switching teams. Or at least is bi curious.

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 05:59 PM
I heard She_Lbm is bi-curious and DD thinks Kim is hot but other than that...nope I got nothing.really? what little birdie chirping in your ear? bi-focals? yep in the near future. bi-cycle? yep I got one. bi-curious? ummmm no. I think many of the women(most ) on this site are drop dead gorgeous but that does not mean I need to see them nekkid:)

I hear CORBI is a ghey name and he sometimes rides around on a little scooter:)

pharmamarketer
05-31-2012, 06:11 PM
Lemmie guess, you're an angry, fat dude who doesn't lift?

Survey says.............................................. .....Bam

http://members.multimania.co.uk/gameshowpage/MG/RDFF.jpg

Jtbny
05-31-2012, 06:18 PM
I am surprised, you look like more of a badass to me.

I was thinking the same about you. Your AVI looks amazing!! I'm not surprised that you are a ladies man.

Good luck with your trolling goals in 2012!

LisaSkinnoble
05-31-2012, 06:59 PM
Come now, OP is just sayin' that women lie and actually love big men with tats, but lie because we want to "control" them.

Yes, yes, that's the big secret. We enter into relationships with big strong fellers (some of whom are inked), but we tell our fellers we don't like them that way. Somehow, as we're roasting beef for the big guy's dinner, preparing protein shakes, shopping for his cottage cheese and tuna, picking up his dirty socks from under the bed, and doing his laundry, we liars are in control of our men. Yep. Secret's out.

I tell ya, when I'm roasting FLEX's sirloin dinner, and he walks through the door, all big and tattooed, I melt.

Oh, but then, OP is convinced I negged him because I don't like big tattooed men. :rolleyes:

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 07:12 PM
Well dam, every female is a drink or two away from being bi-curiousall women like sex with woman, I have had many threesomes and know this for fact. They just don't admit it to.

so-tex
05-31-2012, 07:16 PM
all women like sex with woman, I have had many threesomes and know this for fact. They just don't admit it to.You were dreaming right? Thought so. :rolleyes:

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 07:17 PM
Come now, OP is just sayin' that women lie and actually love big men with tats, but lie because we want to "control" them.

Yes, yes, that's the big secret. We enter into relationships with big strong fellers (some of whom are inked), but we tell our fellers we don't like them that way. Somehow, as we're roasting beef for the big guy's dinner, preparing protein shakes, shopping for his cottage cheese and tuna, picking up his dirty socks from under the bed, and doing his laundry, we liars are in control of our men. Yep. Secret's out.

I tell ya, when I'm roasting FLEX's sirloin dinner, and he walks through the door, all big and tattooed, I melt.

Oh, but then, OP is convinced I negged him because I don't like big tattooed men. :rolleyes:You missed my point

mslman71
05-31-2012, 07:23 PM
You missed my point

http://www.buckaball.com/prodimages/GA066P.jpg

tmonkey
05-31-2012, 07:28 PM
Who is a dyke?

That would be me :D

op i'll probably rep for spoon,fork, knife pic.

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 07:31 PM

op i'll probably rep for spoon,fork, knife pic.I dont know what you mean but rep would just go red again once a new woman reads this thread.

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 07:34 PM
you color blind cause you look red to me already..

Getfitfornow
05-31-2012, 07:36 PM
you color blind cause you look red to me already..I dont get why you are so angry about my opinion. Its my opinion and you want it to be your opinion. It makes no sense why. Anyway I think more people would agree with me then what you are saying.

fat2fit21
05-31-2012, 07:38 PM
all women like sex with woman, I have had many threesomes and know this for fact. They just don't admit it to.

Naming your left hand Lisa and your right hand Brittney doesn't count

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 07:39 PM
I ain't angry baby...just having fun now
I cannot quite figure out what the hell your opinion is so how can I want it to be mine??
why would peops be agreeing with you over me if you just accused me of sharing your opinions or at least trying to?

latebloomingmom
05-31-2012, 07:43 PM

op i'll probably rep for spoon,fork, knife pic.alright I will admit I am now kinda bicurious about you:)

pvsampson
05-31-2012, 07:59 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I5005153602634553&pid=1.1

pvsampson
05-31-2012, 08:19 PM
LOL at OP being banned

djflex
05-31-2012, 08:21 PM
LOL at OP being banned

I wonder who he really was....

mslman71
05-31-2012, 08:22 PM