PDA

View Full Version : Feeli discouraged today :(

sexymsalero
05-28-2012, 08:40 PM
So I've been workin out for a week just quit smoking and started Eating really good and am on a diet and drink alot more water and I feel like I'm getting fatter.... I know things wont change in a week but should I feel bigger after working out everyday?

BinchoBrah
05-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Just keep hitting the gym and don't get lazy. It has only been a week.

Ammex
05-28-2012, 09:16 PM
So I've been workin out for a week just quit smoking and started Eating really good and am on a diet and drink alot more water and I feel like I'm getting fatter.... I know things wont change in a week but should I feel bigger after working out everyday?

And to make matters worse, someone stole all your commas!!!!!

Cruz2030
05-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Just keep hitting the gym and don't get lazy. It has only been a week.

This.

It's only been one week and there is a strong possibility with all the new water you are drinking u are retaining and haven't dropped the water weight yet. Give it another week or so and if it doesn't get better or u don't see a difference then readjust your diet. Get actual macros to hit and keep track of everything you it. Don't get discouraged and keep at it. It's a long road

DSUP
05-28-2012, 10:35 PM

Wow, I don't know how old you are, but you're really cute (I'm shallow, so sue me). Diet is 90% of this. Spend your time accordingly. Learn to be consistent (it's a little boring but it's a sure thing) and patient (it will take about three weeks for a change in routine to produce results). Most things are irrelevant (number of meals per day, eating "clean" foods, etc.). Basically, track how much you eat, watch the scale, if it doesn't move, eat less. Good luck!

AlwaysTryin
05-28-2012, 11:18 PM
Wow, I don't know how old you are, but you're really cute (I'm shallow, so sue me).

You're 45... she looks < 18....

TheBodyEngineer
05-29-2012, 06:04 AM
Wow, I don't know how old you are, but you're really cute (I'm shallow, so sue me). Diet is 90% of this. Spend your time accordingly. Learn to be consistent (it's a little boring but it's a sure thing) and patient (it will take about three weeks for a change in routine to produce results). Most things are irrelevant (number of meals per day, eating "clean" foods, etc.). Basically, track how much you eat, watch the scale, if it doesn't move, eat less. Good luck!

Creep

Braxley
05-29-2012, 06:09 AM
Troll account, can't believe you are giving it genuine replies.

dismiss thread.