PDA

View Full Version : Is Jack3d banned in Australia

Snowbau5
05-24-2012, 04:54 AM
I've been thinking about jumping on Jack3d as I've heard great reviews from it, but I'm curious to know if it's banned in Australia? If Jack3d isn't banned, where can purchase it? (Internet, retail, etc) Cheers :)

noaddedhormones
05-24-2012, 05:08 AM
I've been thinking about jumping on Jack3d as I've heard great reviews from it, but I'm curious to know if it's banned in Australia? If Jack3d isn't banned, where can purchase it? (Internet, retail, etc) Cheers :)

A1 supplements

Wookz
05-24-2012, 05:16 AM
It has been banned. But takes effect agust from memory. Can still get it till then or till places run out of stock.

sxcarb
05-24-2012, 05:32 AM

Why does it matter, i tried jaked and found that 1mr , mesomorph and hemorage are all much stronger

noaddedhormones
05-24-2012, 05:38 AM
Why does it matter, i tried jaked and found that 1mr , mesomorph and hemorage are all much stronger

You flop they all contain dmaa and will all get banned, and the new 1mr is the worst!

SpitBlackwood
05-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Hemo Rage is the ownage. Sure, dmaa, but w/e, it's great.

Mattyinoz
06-29-2012, 02:17 AM
And yet, the Government will happily sell you a packet of cigarettes, that, when used as intended, will kill you.
Not to mention taxed alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems.