PDA

View Full Version : Durant closes. Kobe chokes

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 09:19 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2wnpv6a.jpg

LeonardShelby
05-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Durant shoulda got MVP. Only clutch superstar.

CSpanky
http://i46.tinypic.com/2wnpv6a.jpg

A generous roll from the rim, if that goes out we talk about how the Lakers tie it up.

Wouldn't say he closed anything.

sdballer5588
A generous roll from the rim, if that goes out we talk about how the Lakers tie it up.

And butthurt laker fan #1 enters the thread

UsernameTaken
05-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Kobe never got the ball/pass at the end.

How can he "choke"? :rolleyes:

AirCanada
05-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Kobe looking like Lebron out there.

S1kh
05-16-2012, 09:23 PM

^^
You can easily tell who watched the game opposed to those phaggots that turned it on last second lmao

JaxBrah
05-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Hopefully this means the torch has been passed from kobe to durant. Id rather see durant go and win 6 rings than any other player in the nba. Hes a good dude as well. Durant >lechoke

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 09:24 PM

Oh so he didn't brick that 3 with 50 seconds left and turn the ball over twice?

Weird cuz he did.

RJxEdge
05-16-2012, 09:24 PM
I really can't stand okc, this loss hurts. The series is over now. Kobe blew it

UsernameTaken
05-16-2012, 09:25 PM
I really can't stand okc, this loss hurts. The series is over now. Kobe blew itThis.

Tonight's game was critical.

ninous26
05-16-2012, 09:25 PM

Same exact scenario last night with LBJ yet for him it's a choke/disappearance..

Hypocrite double standard Laker fan number 9,000,001 exposed.

Billster
05-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Oh so he didn't brick that 3 with 50 seconds left and turn the ball over twice?

Weird cuz he did.

ya the 3 that he shot after picking it up from the ground with defenders all over him?

god damn im not even a kobe fan but lol @ people saying kobe choked, if anyone choked it was blake

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 09:28 PM
ya the 3 that he shot after picking it up from the ground with defenders all over him?

god damn im not even a kobe fan but lol @ people saying kobe choked, if anyone choked it was blake

Kobe turned it over TWICE in the last minute. AND bricked that 3.

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE

GPx
05-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Kobe choked beyond belief.

Inb4Fit
05-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Hopefully this means the torch has been passed from kobe to durant. Id rather see durant go and win 6 rings than any other player in the nba. Hes a good dude as well. Durant >lechoke

lol @ kobe having the torch, i swear laker fans live in the past.

Why in the world would you think kobe has the torch right now?.... strong laker bias.

And it's obvious when you throw lebron into a laker/thunder thread that you are mad Lebron is the face of the NBA and best all around player in the game today.

Laker fans, the more you blatantly hate and ignorantly defend kobe/lakers the more retarded you look.

For example, laker fan on FB posted a status saying this

"OKC fans are full of ****, they never cheered for the thunder until Durant got there"

^ this is how you desperate laker defenders end up sounding when you decide to act like children and be stubborn instead of just admitting kobe hasn't been the best player for a couple years now. And, yes the lakers are losing this series. If you believe anything else well......Everyone around you who ISNT delusional is laughing at you.

time to let it go laker fans.

Billster
05-16-2012, 09:30 PM

he turned it over once brah, not sure why dat retod tried to pass to kobe on the sidelines, but w.e. doesnt really matter

CSpanky
05-16-2012, 09:31 PM
And butthurt laker fan #1 enters the thread

And at what point did I act butthurt? You just like hearing your own voice even when you say highly unintelligent things? Not enough attention as a kid?

And at what point did I say I was a Lakers fan? I watch all games, and it was a generous roll from the rim for Durant

LeonardShelby
05-16-2012, 09:31 PM
Same exact scenario last night with LBJ yet for him it's a choke/disappearance..

Not the same scenario. Kobe choked before the last shot by turning it over a couple times and missing a 3 50 seconds before the end. Lebron pretty much disappeared and then with the last shot he kept passing the ball away when he got it, whereas Kobe didn't get the ball. Kobe choked, Lebron only choked on the free throws and just took himself out of winning it.

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 09:32 PM
And at what point did I act butthurt? You just like hearing your own voice even when you say highly unintelligent things? Not enough attention as a kid?

And at what point did I say I was a Lakers fan? I watch all games, and it was a generous roll from the rim for Durant

http://i46.tinypic.com/2gtp2fm.gif

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Not the same scenario. Kobe choked before the last shot by turning it over a couple times and missing a 3 early on. Lebron pretty much disappeared and then with the last shot he kept passing the ball away when he got it, whereas Kobe didn't get the ball. Kobe choked, Lebron only choked on the free throws and just took himself out of winning it.

You know Lebron scored like 10 pts in the 4th right?

Disappeared?

CSpanky
05-16-2012, 09:33 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2gtp2fm.gif

http://i52.tinypic.com/24ya73s.jpg

DubstepDealer
05-16-2012, 09:34 PM
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/heavy-duty-amish-corn-broom/heavy-duty-amish-corn-broom.jpg

JaxBrah
05-16-2012, 09:35 PM

Why in the world would you think kobe has the torch right now?.... strong laker bias.

And it's obvious when you throw lebron into a laker/thunder thread that you are mad Lebron is the face of the NBA and best all around player in the game today.

Laker fans, the more you blatantly hate and ignorantly defend kobe/lakers the more retarded you look.

"OKC fans are full of ****, they never cheered for the thunder until Durant got there"

^ this is how you desperate laker defenders end up sounding when you decide to act like children and be stubborn instead of just admitting kobe hasn't been the best player for a couple years now. And, yes the lakers are losing this series. If you believe anything else well......Everyone around you who ISNT delusional is laughing at you.

Lol god damn calm down bro. Im not even a laker fan. Location: baltimore.

Over the past decade+ kobe has been the best player with all the rings. Which means he had the torch. Yea hes falling off some over the past few seasons but hes solidified his spot in nba history. Hence why its his torch to pass and i hope Durant is the one that dominates the league over the next decade

deltbrah
05-16-2012, 09:35 PM

this kobe pretty much lost the game for them

Inb4Fit
05-16-2012, 09:36 PM

Over the past decade+ kobe has been the best player with all the rings. Which means he had the torch. Yea hes falling off some over the past few seasons but hes solidified his spot in nba history. Hence why its his torch to pass and i hope Durant is the one that dominates the league over the next decade

The last decade the lakers have won 3 out of 10 championships.... All the rings? no.
Kobe has gotten 1 MVP trophy in the past 10 years....best player? no.

How do laker fans make up this fantasy that kobe has won the last 10 years? lol or even argue that he has been the best player. I think you guys mean the best player on the lakers......

Past decade kobe has been the best player with all the rings?.... yeah... check your facts bro.
You proved my entire post was on point

TSTBrah
05-16-2012, 09:37 PM
lebron averaging 8.4 in the 4th these playoffs

SRSmiscerIZsrs
05-16-2012, 09:39 PM

Theres a difference, LBJ passed it twice. Kobe never had the ball in his hands.

urine idiot.

Kobe did choke by not catching that pass from blake and the other turnover.

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Theres a difference, LBJ passed it twice. Kobe never had the ball in his hands.

urine idiot.

Kobe did choke by not catching that pass from blake and the other turnover.

Wade also had a mismatch and is a top 5 player in the NBA

It was a good play, Wade missed a layup. Somehow Lebron absorbs the blame lol

JaxBrah

And again, no lakers fan, but i can respect kobe for his insane work ethic and drive to be the best. He has never shyed away from a challenge or a last second shot. I cant say any of those things about lebron. Maybe lebron has been the better player the past couple seasons but i would take a prime kobe bryant to win me a crucial game 1000 times /1000

deltbrah

esJl7MZoVww

you're living in the past man.... you're hung up on some guy that rode shaqs back in 2000

Inb4Fit
05-16-2012, 09:42 PM

And again, no lakers fan, but i can respect kobe for his insane work ethic and drive to be the best. He has never shyed away from a challenge or a last second shot. I cant say any of those things about lebron. Maybe lebron has been the better player the past couple seasons but i would take a prime kobe bryant to win me a crucial game 1000 times /1000

The last decade the lakers have won 3 out of 10 championships.... All the rings? no.
Kobe has gotten 1 MVP trophy in the past 10 years....best player? no.

How do laker fans make up this fantasy that kobe has won the last 10 years? lol or even argue that he has been the best player. I think you guys mean the best player on the lakers......

Past decade kobe has been the best player with all the rings?.... yeah... check your facts bro.
You proved my entire post was on point.

kobe in his prime didnt win any rings by the way.
He was young with shaq and he is old with his current team.
When he was in his prime he didn't have the best cast, but he also won zero championships in his prime.

Please understand your arguing with bias. Maybe he was your favorite player as a kid and you wore his shoes, but you have to open your eyes.

CSpanky
05-16-2012, 09:43 PM
esJl7MZoVww

you're living in the past man.... you're hung up on some guy that rode shaqs back in 2000

Oh and Shaq didn't ride Wade's and Bryant's back in the years he won too? LOL pls go.

I'm a realist, the Lakers just aren't that good this year, Kobe is downhill, (16 years in the league takes a toll) but please, he's one of the greatest to ever play the game (not this season)

And that's just to SDBaller cause any REAL NBA fan would admit that he got the roll and that had he missed he wouldn't of gone down as "closes"

Inb4Fit
05-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Oh and Shaq didn't ride Wade's and Bryant's back in the years he won too? LOL pls go.

I'm a realist, the Lakers just aren't that good this year, Kobe is downhill, (16 years in the league takes a toll) but please, he's one of the greatest to ever play the game (not this season)

And that's just to SDBaller cause any REAL NBA fan would admit that he got the roll and that had he missed he wouldn't of gone down as "closes"

SHAQ riding KOBES back.

^ lmfao.

another point proven. Laker fans truly are idiots.

its50
05-16-2012, 09:45 PM

was wade crowned mvp this season? does wade call himself king? did wade get a chosen1 tattoo?

CSpanky
05-16-2012, 09:45 PM
SHAQ riding KOBES back.

^ lmfao.

another point proven. Laker fans truly are idiots.

So Shaq would of won in LA without Kobe? Not sheriff srs

Inb4Fit
05-16-2012, 09:47 PM
So Shaq would of won in LA without Kobe? Not sheriff srs

He would have a better chance without Kobe then Kobe would have had without him.

If you honestly don't believe that i feel sorry for your friends and family who have to deal with your personality.

CSpanky
05-16-2012, 09:48 PM
He would have a better chance without Kobe then Kobe would have had without him.

If you honestly don't believe that i feel sorry for your friends and family who have to deal with your personality.

Did I say that? No. Shaq would of had a better chance without Kobe than Kobe without Shaq (Wasn't in his prime yet)

BUT, that's not we were talking about. Neither could of won without the other one. Correct? Correct

Inb4Fit
05-16-2012, 09:50 PM
Did I say that? No. Shaq would of had a better chance without Kobe than Kobe without Shaq (Wasn't in his prime yet)

BUT, that's not we were talking about. Neither could of won without the other one. Correct? Correct

shaq wasnt in his prime? lol....

when was he then?

CSpanky
05-16-2012, 09:51 PM
shaq wasnt in his prime? lol....

when was he then?

I'm saying Kobe wasn't in his prime at that point. That was my fault on that one. No Shaq was definitely in his prime then haha

LeonardShelby
05-16-2012, 09:51 PM
The whole 4th quarter /= crunch time. In the last 5 minutes he barely had the ball. Missed a shot, missed free throws, passed away a ton of times.

Inb4Fit
05-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Can someone please offset these bias laker negs.

DubstepDealer
05-16-2012, 09:54 PM
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/heavy-duty-amish-corn-broom/heavy-duty-amish-corn-broom.jpg

jarrydm
05-16-2012, 09:56 PM
5:31 Kobe Bryant misses 21-foot two point shot 71-65

4:39 Kobe Bryant misses two point shot 71-68

3:20 Kobe Bryant misses 24-foot three point jumper 73-68

1:47 Kobe Bryant bad pass (Kevin Durant steals) 75-70

1:00 James Harden blocks Kobe Bryant's two point shot 75-72

0:36 Kobe Bryant misses three point jumper 75-74

yea kobe didnt choke....

TSTBrah
05-16-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm saying Kobe wasn't in his prime at that point. That was my fault on that one. No Shaq was definitely in his prime then haha

kobe missed the playoffs in his prime. so yeah...i think shaq would've been better off.

shaq was a more dominant player than kobe.

CSpanky
05-16-2012, 09:59 PM
kobe missed the playoffs in his prime. so yeah...i think shaq would've been better off.

shaq was a more dominant player than kobe.

No one is questioning that he was more dominant. (Not hard when you're 7 foot and 300 pounds) BUT, let's be honest....Kobe had players like Smush Parker and Brian Cook in his prime, the front office never built the team around him till Gasol

deltbrah
05-16-2012, 10:01 PM

stfu phaggot, the only thing that matters RIGHT NOW is the 2012 nba playoffs/finals. Fans nor players want to see jordans 6 rings, or russells 11 or scalabrani's ring, all that matters is the 2012 playoffs.

live in the moment otherwise go watch the 2009 playoffs on dvd and post in some 2009 threads

CSpanky
05-16-2012, 10:02 PM
stfu phaggot, the only thing that matters RIGHT NOW is the 2012 nba playoffs/finals. Fans nor players want to see jordans 6 rings, or russells 11 or scalabrani's ring, all that matters is the 2012 playoffs.

live in the moment otherwise go watch the 2009 playoffs on dvd and post in some 2009 threads

BRB didn't even talk about the past till he brought it up.....but then blame me for bringing up the past......trolls gonna troll

Mr.Hombre
05-16-2012, 10:08 PM
1 minute or less left...in the 4th quarter or overtime...shot to tie or take the lead...in the PLAYOFFS
- kobe: 7/27
- lebron: 10/16

Misctify
05-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Another quality thread by sdballsucker.

GPx
1 minute or less left...in the 4th quarter or overtime...shot to tie or take the lead...in the PLAYOFFS
- kobe: 7/27
- lebron: 10/16

You must've read that wrong, the real stats -
- Kobe 13/12
- Lebron 2/26

samarrand
http://distilleryimage5.instagram.com/9fbc04269fdd11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:12 PM
You must've read that wrong, the real stats -
- Kobe 13/12
- Lebron 2/26

Trolling used to mean something in my day

Inb4Fit
05-16-2012, 10:14 PM
No one is questioning that he was more dominant. (Not hard when you're 7 foot and 300 pounds) BUT, let's be honest....Kobe had players like Smush Parker and Brian Cook in his prime, the front office never built the team around him till Gasol

lol and yet your probably one of the people who bash lebron for not winning a ring during his 6-7 years in cleveland.

please go. ***got

atleast lebron took his **** team to the finals, kobe was out in round 1 or missing playoffs

GPx
05-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Trolling used to mean something in my day

brb making the biggest troll thread in online forum history

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:16 PM
brb making the biggest troll thread in online forum history

I made a thread LITERALLY titled after what actually transpired.

deltbrah
05-16-2012, 10:18 PM
BRB didn't even talk about the past till he brought it up.....but then blame me for bringing up the past......trolls gonna troll

word...

GPx
05-16-2012, 10:18 PM
I made a thread LITERALLY titled after what actually transpired.

I still lol at your vocabulary. Trying so hard to sound intelligent on a bodybuilding forum.

and I was talking about the greatest troll thread ever....which I created.

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:20 PM
I still lol at your vocabulary. Trying so hard to sound intelligent on a bodybuilding forum.

and I was talking about the greatest troll thread ever....which I created.

Yeah sorry I don't have a GED and work at McDonalds so you can translate what I'm saying rofl

kingback
05-16-2012, 10:24 PM
heres a dose of reality for yall kobe sackriders

05:54
[OKC 68-71] Durant 3pt Shot: Made (17 PTS)
Bryant Step Back Jump shot: Missed 05:31
Blake Rebound (Off:1 Def:0) 05:30
Bynum Turnaround Jump Shot: Missed Block: Ibaka (7 BLK) 05:17
Team Rebound 05:15
Bynum Turnaround Jump Shot: Missed 05:07
05:06 Perkins Rebound (Off:2 Def:2)
04:55 Harden Turnover : Bad Pass (5 TO)
Bryant Turnaround Jump Shot: Missed 04:39
04:39 Team Rebound
Gasol Foul: Loose Ball (3 PF) 04:39
04:24 Ibaka Jump Shot: Missed
World Peace Rebound (Off:1 Def:4) 04:23
Bynum Layup Shot: Made (18 PTS) Assist: Gasol (3 AST) 04:04
[LAL 73-68]
03:43 Westbrook Jump Shot: Missed
Bynum Rebound (Off:2 Def:4) 03:42
Bryant 3pt Shot: Missed 03:21
Bynum Rebound (Off:3 Def:4) 03:19
Bynum Turnover : Bad Pass (4 TO) Steal:Westbrook (1 ST) 03:17
Bryant Foul: Personal (4 PF) 03:17
02:56 Westbrook 3pt Shot: Missed
Blake Rebound (Off:1 Def:1) 02:54
Bynum Turnaround Jump Shot: Missed 02:37
02:36 Durant Rebound (Off:0 Def:7)
02:29 Durant 3pt Shot: Missed
Bynum Rebound (Off:3 Def:5) 02:29
Bynum Turnaround Jump Shot: Made (20 PTS) 02:08
[LAL 75-68]
02:08 Team Timeout : Short
01:59
[OKC 70-75] Harden Driving Layup Shot: Made (11 PTS)
Bryant Turnover : Bad Pass (2 TO) Steal:Durant (2 ST) 01:48
01:45
[OKC 72-75] Durant Dunk Shot: Made (19 PTS)
Blake Turnover : Bad Pass (3 TO) 01:39
01:34 Harden Driving Layup Shot: Missed
01:31 Ibaka Rebound (Off:1 Def:2)
01:24 Durant 3pt Shot: Missed
Bynum Rebound (Off:3 Def:6) 01:22
Bryant Turnaround Fadeaway shot: Missed Block: Harden (1 BLK) 01:01
00:59.9 Perkins Rebound (Off:2 Def:3)
00:56.1
[OKC 74-75] Harden Layup Shot: Made (13 PTS)
Bryant 3pt Shot: Missed 00:36.4
00:34.9 Westbrook Rebound (Off:0 Def:6)
00:18.6
[OKC 76-75] Durant Floating Jump shot: Made (21 PTS)
Team Timeout : Regular 00:18.6
00:18.6 Harden Substitution replaced by Sefolosha
Team Timeout : Short 00:18.6
00:05.7 Sefolosha Foul: Personal (4 PF)
Team Timeout : Short 00:05.7
Blake 3pt Shot: Missed 00:03.9
00:01.9 Sefolosha Rebound (Off:0 Def:3)
Gasol Foul: Personal Take (4 PF) 00:01.0
00:01.0 Team Timeout : Short
00:01.0 Perkins Substitution replaced by Harden
00:01.0 Ibaka Substitution replaced by Fisher
Gasol Substitution replaced by Barnes 00:01.0
World Peace Foul: Personal Take (2 PF) 00:00.3
00:00.3
[OKC 77-75] Durant Free Throw 1 of 2 (22 PTS)
00:00.3 Durant Free Throw 2 of 2 Missed
Team Rebound 00:00.3
00:00.3 Fisher Substitution replaced by Perkins
World Peace Turnover : Bad Pass (2 TO) Steal:Harden (2 ST) 00:00.3

GPx
05-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Yeah sorry I don't have a GED and work at McDonalds so you can translate what I'm saying rofl

Yeah that's what it is...

Srs tho, have you ever been funny in your life? Is this why you post on an online forum till 5am every night? I'm sensing you have trouble connecting with people (real people)...then again no one likes you here either. I'm out of ideas.

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Yeah that's what it is...

Srs tho, have you ever been funny in your life? Is this why you post on an online forum till 5am every night? I'm sensing you have trouble connecting with people (real people).

Let's be real for aminute.

Look at me. I don't have a problem doing anything, ever. You are so jealous it's disgusting.

How often do you need to try to bring up my real life, because you're mad.

kingback
05-16-2012, 10:26 PM
damn, someone beat me to it.

CSpanky
05-16-2012, 10:26 PM
lol and yet your probably one of the people who bash lebron for not winning a ring during his 6-7 years in cleveland.

please go. ***got

atleast lebron took his **** team to the finals, kobe was out in round 1 or missing playoffs

And you're wrong once again....I actually put Lebron as the best player in the league right now....

Urine idiot

kingback
05-16-2012, 10:29 PM
lold GPx is a phaggot, Laker fan from Illinois, how do you live yourself?

Are you going to slit your wrists when you finally come to the realization that Kobe's never gonna win another ring? And that the Lakers are going to get swept out of the playoffs two seasons in a row?

GPx
05-16-2012, 10:29 PM
Let's be real for aminute.

Look at me. I don't have a problem doing anything, ever. You are so jealous it's disgusting.

How often do you need to try to bring up my real life, because you're mad.

literally lol'd

Why would I be jealous? Where has your lifting gotten you? The only thing evident about you is you sit on an online forum till 5am bashing Lakers fans waiting to go to sleep for tomorrow's big pickup game.

lololololol

GPx
05-16-2012, 10:30 PM
lold GPx is a phaggot, Laker fan from Illinois, how do you live yourself?

Are you going to slit your wrists when you finally come to the realization that Kobe's never gonna win another ring? And that the Lakers are going to get swept out of the playoffs two seasons in a row?

lol yeah because it's logical to expect him to win a ring every year.

Did you know he already won 5? Or did you just start watching the league this year?

btw, are you from Oklahoma? (lol we both know you're not)

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:32 PM
literally lol'd

Why would I be jealous? Where has your lifting gotten you? The only thing evident about you is you sit on an online forum till 5am bashing Lakers fans waiting to go to sleep for tomorrow's big pickup game.

lololololol

Seriously. How could anyone sound more upset and jealous.

You cannot even stop yourself from trying to talk about someone you don't know at all.

You know 2 things about me

1. I am ripped.
2. I play basketball

From that you are able to get yourself so worked up, that you feel the need to call me a real life loser, on an online forum in which you have 20,000 posts.

I really, really, really feel bad for you. I am not even joking.

Misctify
05-16-2012, 10:32 PM

Did you know he already won 5? Or did you just start watching the league this year?

Stop arguing with the kids and they'll go away. You're just feeding them.

GreatSaiyaman
05-16-2012, 10:33 PM
http://narwhaler.com/img/ed/r/what-is-going-on-in-this-thread-spiderman-edrkKb.jpg

GPx
05-16-2012, 10:34 PM

You cannot even stop yourself from trying to talk about someone you don't know at all.

1. I am ripped.
2. I play basketball

From that you are able to get yourself so worked up, that you feel the need to call me a real life loser, on an online forum in which you have 20,000 posts.

Those are the only things that are evident and what I went off on.

Your muscles aren't going to help your sad life (and you're slowly realizing that now).

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Those are the only things that are evident and what I went off on.

Your muscles aren't going to help your sad life (and you're slowly realizing that now).

Is that how you justify looking like that? That muscles don't matter in real life?

robfromlbc
05-16-2012, 10:35 PM
i dont wanna see a single thread riding kobe's nuts anymore
im done with it
two all star 7 footers and you shoot 9-25 you're a bum time to retire you aint winning shiit no more biitch boy

05-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Just finished fapping to the last page of that Official Lakers thread, used their tears as lube

kingback
05-16-2012, 10:37 PM

translation for those who don't speak phaggot: I'm irate that LA won't be winning a title for about a decade or more and I'm embarrassed I got called out for being a Lakers fan from Illinois

PS I'm not a Thunder fan. Suck on a fat one, phaggot ass bandwagoner.

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Just finished fapping to the last page of that Official Lakers thread, used their tears as lube

I'm busy extracting tears from GPx

businesslawbrah
05-16-2012, 10:38 PM

1. I am ripped.
2. I play basketball

sdboxscorewatcher

1: G.E.D highest level of education
2: Been on bb.com for 2+ years and no aesthetics or muscle development
3: Burger King employee at age 26

Strong life. I hope you do not reproduce, ever!

GPx
Is that how you justify looking like that? That muscles don't matter in real life?

Wait, you think muscles will help you get further in life?

lol okay I'm done.

Misctify
translation for those who don't speak phaggot: I'm irate that LA won't be winning a title for about a decade or more and I'm embarrassed I got called out for being a Lakers fan from Illinois

PS I'm not a Thunder fan. Suck on a fat one, phaggot ass bandwagoner.

" Save us Kevin Durant, you are our only hope "

TSTBrah
05-16-2012, 10:39 PM

lol okay I'm done.

kingback
" Save us Kevin Durant, you are our only hope "

There's a difference between not wanting the Miami Heat to win a title and hugging onto KB's nuts for dear life like GPx likes to do.

GPx

lol notsureifsrs

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:40 PM

lol okay I'm done.

And what happens if my occupation IS helped by my physique.

Then what. Suicide?

gregdro
05-16-2012, 10:41 PM
the kobe turnover when he tried to squeeze it pau gasol was costly as ****, started the swing and put the lakers to rest

GPx
There's a difference between not wanting the Miami Heat to win a title and hugging onto KB's nuts for dear life like GPx likes to do.

How exactly am I "hugging Kobe's nuts?"

Saying he choked beyond belief? Or saying he's the reason they lost?

I'll wait for your reply.

EndlessWinter
I negged OP

Misctify
05-16-2012, 10:42 PM

I agree with not wanting the heat to win lol. But why do you "Kobe haters" come out when the Lakers lose but shut the **** up when they win?

sdballer5588
I negged OP

You can't even dunk.

Get your poverty negs out of here you goon.

GPx
And what happens if my occupation IS helped by my physique.

Then what. Suicide?

Wait I remember your pics, nvm I guess you're right.

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:43 PM
I agree with not wanting the heat to win lol. But why do you "Kobe haters" come out when the Lakers lose but shut the **** up when they win?

The irnoy being I have NEVER seen you post. Ever. Until right now.

You're also from cali, with a Steelers jersey on your avi. You probably know a lot about being a bandwagon phaggot.

TSTBrah
lol notsureifsrs

Average posts per month: 273. For a span of 6 years.

sdballer5588
Wait I remember your pics, nvm I guess you're right.

Someone's mad.

DubstepDealer
05-16-2012, 10:44 PM
He really hates the broom pic, btw.

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:45 PM
He really hates the broom pic, btw.

Not nearly as much as the pics of how aesthetic I am.

They enrage him to the point of attempts at real life insults, which also fall way way short.

Misctify
05-16-2012, 10:46 PM
The irnoy being I have NEVER seen you post. Ever. Until right now.

You're also from cali, with a Steelers jersey on your avi. You probably know a lot about being a bandwagon phaggot.

I don't usually come in the Sports section all that often. I just like to watch everyone talk **** about Kobe when the Lakers lose and Lebron when the Heat lose.

I'm sorry, are there rules saying I have to root for a team from my state?

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:47 PM
I don't usually come in the Sports section all that often. I just like to watch everyone talk **** about Kobe when the Lakers lose and Lebron when the Heat lose.

I'm sorry, are there rules saying I have to root for a team from my state?

If you want to make comments about bandwagoners

Then yeah. You by law, cannot be a bandwagoner.

Misctify
05-16-2012, 10:49 PM
If you want to make comments about bandwagoners

Then yeah. You by law, cannot be a bandwagoner.

Lol, by law? When did I make a comment about someone being a bandwagoner? All I commented on was his post and his sig..

He answered it and it's done with, son.

robfromlbc
05-16-2012, 10:49 PM
reading the official laker thread right now i am loling so hard

kingback
05-16-2012, 10:50 PM
How exactly am I "hugging Kobe's nuts?"

Saying he choked beyond belief? Or saying he's the reason they lost?

I'll wait for your reply.

Negging me for calling out Kobe nutriders with the game log of Kobe's horrible last 6 minutes makes you a Kobe nutrider. sorry son.

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Lol, by law? When did I make a comment about someone being a bandwagoner? All I commented on was his post and his sig..

He answered it and it's done with, son.

Good thing you're still in this thread.

Why don't you console GPx about why he's ugly and why his life sucks.

So maybe he stops coming onto the sports misc to attempt to justify his own terrible life.

05-16-2012, 10:51 PM
reading the official laker thread right now i am loling so hard

Isn't it great lol

GPx
05-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Average posts per month: 273. For a span of 6 years.

Meaning you're on pace to double that.

Someone's mad.

If thinking that makes your life a little easier, go for it.

I'm out though, adults have lives during the day. Enjoy the forums.

sdballer5588
05-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Meaning you're on pace to double that.

If thinking that makes your life a little easier, go for it.

I'm out though, adults have lives during the day. Enjoy the forums.

Adults try to insult peoples personal lives on an online forum when their favorite team loses, exposing their jealousy.

Have a good night little guy

lbkfbg
05-17-2012, 12:18 AM

haha strong excuse. "blake hit the back of the rim. if the A/C wasn't blowing so strong in the arena it would gone in." (not srs)

SpiderSense
05-17-2012, 12:41 AM
Nice hips OP I bet you look gorgeous in an evening gown.

sdballer5588
05-17-2012, 01:17 AM
Nice hips OP I bet you look gorgeous in an evening gown.

You mirin

_NEMESIS_
05-17-2012, 04:38 AM
god damn sdballer just owned everyone in this fcking thread..

TML89
05-17-2012, 05:27 AM

LOL, it always happens no matter what. It's funny how hard people are trying to defend Kobe...

"Herp Derp you can tell who watched the game or not." Yes you can. Any non-biased person who watched the game knows that Kobe tricked the game off at the end. He had the ball STOLEN from him which led to an easy dunk and then fails to catch the ball on the possession right after. He does this in consecutive plays with 1:30 left I believe.

But no, he didn't choke at all. Let LeBron do that and he gets CRUCIFIED.

Inb4Fit
05-18-2012, 12:38 AM
bump

GETB1G
05-18-2012, 03:56 AM
In on the village idiot's thread.
Didn't read, but I can assume it went like it always does, sdboxscore gets owned by numerous people so he resorts to childish name calling and eventually leaves the thread with his tail between his legs.