PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone catch the last episode of Family Guy?

UnivLifter
05-14-2012, 10:19 PM
It was about the Tea Party. Here are the cliffs:

- If the Tea Party claims power, people will start raping each other without any fear of consequences
- If the Tea Party claims power, people will start committing armed robberies without any fear of consequences
- If the Tea Party claims power, garbage will never get picked up
- If the Tea Party claims power, utility polls will never be repaired
- If the Tea Party claims power, people will loot the city and attack each other without any fear of consequences

...and on and on.

How annoying. I understand that Seth MacFarlane uses Family Guy as his personal soapbox, but does he even understand the distinction between smaller government and complete anarchy? Believe it or not, most Tea Party members do not want pure anarchy.

Anyone else see this?

GliAzzuri
05-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Going to watch it now, but the worst episodes of Family Guy are the ones when they get overly political. Stick to fart jokes.

US_Ranger
05-14-2012, 10:31 PM
It seems most tea party people support bigger government since they want to legislate morality. At least that's how it's been the last couple years. As far as Seth not understanding libertarianism and anarchy, no surprise there. Hell, look at this forum and you can see some people who are otherwise intelligent turn into complete knuckle dragging retards when it comes to the thought of not having the government involved in your personal life.

Caesar735
05-14-2012, 11:05 PM
oh wow, gay and stupid ideas from the single worst, fukcing gayest and most unfunny cartoon on the face of the fukcing earth

i would rather watch japanese dragonballs while having a bike shoved up my ass than watch an episode of that fukcing stupid flashback garbage

i guess you learned a lesson today op, watch gay shows and youll see stupid gay shiit
and im not even a tea partier

cliffs- fukc family guy

llcoolray3000
05-15-2012, 12:07 AM
It was about the Tea Party. Here are the cliffs:

- If the Tea Party claims power, people will start raping each other without any fear of consequences
- If the Tea Party claims power, people will start committing armed robberies without any fear of consequences
- If the Tea Party claims power, garbage will never get picked up
- If the Tea Party claims power, utility polls will never be repaired
- If the Tea Party claims power, people will loot the city and attack each other without any fear of consequences

...and on and on.

How annoying. I understand that Seth MacFarlane uses Family Guy as his personal soapbox, but does he even understand the distinction between smaller government and complete anarchy? Believe it or not, most Tea Party members do not want pure anarchy.

Anyone else see this?

Was the episode written and animated prior to OWS doing those things (except not repairing utility poles)?

invain
05-15-2012, 06:20 AM
Were you really expecting anything less from Family Guy?

lasher
05-15-2012, 06:23 AM
ITT OP was expecting riveting and balanced political/social commentary by Family Guy.

repoman2184
05-15-2012, 06:24 AM
Used to love Family Guy a few years ago when it had some humor..

Beeewbs
05-15-2012, 08:31 AM
oh wow, gay and stupid ideas from the single worst, fukcing gayest and most unfunny cartoon on the face of the fukcing earth

i would rather watch japanese dragonballs while having a bike shoved up my ass than watch an episode of that fukcing stupid flashback garbage

i guess you learned a lesson today op, watch gay shows and youll see stupid gay shiit

cliffs- fukc family guy

U mad. Probably still enjoy South Park.

UThinkImCute
05-15-2012, 08:33 AM

cliffs- fukc family guy

It used to be pretty funny though.

moonfarious
05-15-2012, 08:33 AM
I love family guy, never liked southpark

jafomofo
05-15-2012, 10:07 AM
watching it now. You guys have no sense of humor, its not that its funny but if you can't laugh about jokes made at your own expense...oh wait i forgot who im talking to...carry on

r0gue6
05-15-2012, 10:12 AM
lol @ morons getting butthurt over Family Guy.

Jesus Christ.

Caesar735
05-15-2012, 10:17 AM
U mad. Probably still enjoy South Park.
stopped reading at "Occupy the Web"

phaggot status confirmed

It used to be pretty funny though.

yeah maybe like way back when it started, or maybe i was just a moron back then and i thought it was funny.

the fans of family guy are the only thing more annoying than the show, making the same type of fukcing gay "jokes"

primetime32
05-15-2012, 10:19 AM
ITT butt-hurt tea partiers don't quite grasp humor

Caesar735
05-15-2012, 10:30 AM
ITT butt-hurt tea partiers don't quite grasp humor

ya dude family guy is the definition of humor

if youre a 12 year old phaggot
mind = blown

NeoginCF
05-15-2012, 12:09 PM
I found southpark's imitation of the GOP candidates rather good.