PDA

View Full Version : Flavored black coffee

fadetoblack188
05-14-2012, 07:22 PM
I have started drinking a cup of black coffee in the morning. A plain roast. I want to try ones that taste different as well. Do the flavored coffee have same nutrition valve as reg black coffee. For instance hazelnut coffee plain, no milk or sugar

miacanesfan25
05-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Coffee has trace amounts of calories no need really to worry about a cup or 2. Worst case check the package or google it.

fadetoblack188
05-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Ok donut house makes a cinnamon roll blend . Dieing to try it haha

cyclist93
05-14-2012, 07:29 PM
http://ezinearticles.com/?Hazelnut-Flavored-Coffees:-Number-1-In-Popularity-Among-Coffee-Lovers!&id=5327961

JCarruth130
05-14-2012, 07:55 PM
U only get into other issues like glucose etc when the flavor is added in syrup for like most gas stations and coffee shops even if they have the grounds for sale flavored...thats not necessarily how its flavored behind the counter.

fadetoblack188
05-14-2012, 10:55 PM
I am talking about different flavored k cups I just drop in my kureg

THElabCHIMP
05-14-2012, 11:49 PM
read the containers

look out for aspartame.

drink plain coffee and add cinnamon

layarph
05-15-2012, 01:09 AM
look out for aspartame.

Aspartame saved my bodybuilding life

dcbone30
05-15-2012, 02:31 AM
Aspartame saved my bodybuilding life

I support this statement. Why would you "look out" for aspartame? Hopefully meaning you can consume lots of it without worrying about the carbs?

THElabCHIMP
05-15-2012, 04:31 AM
I support this statement. Why would you "look out" for aspartame? Hopefully meaning you can consume lots of it without worrying about the carbs?

I'm not guna argue it's toxicity. most of the research done was either conducted on rats= probably non-transferable to humans. or was conducted/ funded by coca cola/ Pepsi/ other manufacturers

although I do avoid it for the uncertainty of the above, despite the argument being hairy at best.

personal experience, and the experience of others has more or less outlined to me, that aspartame increases cravings for sugar and increases appetite.

to me, that says stay clear or sit there eating aspartame by the bucket full all day.

dcbone30
05-15-2012, 07:54 AM
I'm not guna argue it's toxicity. most of the research done was either conducted on rats= probably non-transferable to humans. or was conducted/ funded by coca cola/ Pepsi/ other manufacturers

In quantities virtually unachievable by the average human, from my understanding.

personal experience, and the experience of others has more or less outlined to me, that aspartame increases cravings for sugar and increases appetite.

to me, that says stay clear or sit there eating aspartame by the bucket full all day.

Fair enough. I enjoy it as the reason I stated, sweetening things without adding to my calorie count, like in homemade PB brotein cookies.