PDA

View Full Version : An innocent German citizen was kidnapped by the CIA and tortured at Guantanamo

UThinkImCute
05-14-2012, 09:39 AM
for having a similar name as a terrorist.. from Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/tmcms/til_in_2003_a_german_citizen_whose_name_is/).

n8s8yTl1arc

illriginalized
05-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Subbed for later.

WTF @ 9-12 year old children held @ Guantanemo Bay.

guyonaforum
05-14-2012, 11:16 AM
glad to see the german govt standing up for its citizens. They seem to have a real keen interest in this mans justice.

LOGfan
05-14-2012, 11:39 AM
vQG-FvFa6gg

BEATINGU
05-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Murat Kurnaz (born March 19, 1982 in Bremen, Germany) was held in extrajudicial detention[1] at the U.S. military base in Kandahar, Afghanistan and in the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, Cuba for four years. Kurnaz, a Turkish citizen and legal resident of Germany, was in the process of becoming a German citizen when he was arrested in Pakistan in late 2001. His Internment Serial Number was 61

He was born in Germany but is a citizen of Turkey and only a legal resident in Germany?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murat_Kurnaz

Aware me on how it's possible

illriginalized
05-14-2012, 11:48 AM
He was born in Germany but is a citizen of Turkey and only a legal resident in Germany?

Unlike the idiots in America that allow dual citizenship, such as Israelis... other nations do NOT allow dual citizenship.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
05-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Clicked Play.

Saw Russia Today.

Clicked pause.

*Exists thread*

illriginalized
05-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Clicked Play.

Saw Russia Today.

Clicked pause.

*Exists thread*

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/08/opinion/sunday/notes-from-a-guantanamo-survivor.html

lol.. I find it hilarious that everything RT reports.. so does just about every other media as well. You just dislike RT because they're willing to expose all the **** Israel does and because RT isn't owned by a Zionist.

BEATINGU
05-14-2012, 12:02 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/08/opinion/sunday/notes-from-a-guantanamo-survivor.html

lol.. I find it hilarious that everything RT reports.. so does just about every other media as well. You just dislike RT because they're willing to expose all the **** Israel does and because RT isn't owned by a Zionist.

There owned by the Russian Government and heavily biased against the West and definitely slant stories in a "pro-Russian" bias

Plus they constantly host whack job conspiracy theorists on their show which make the channel unbearable to watch for me

ll ReNeGaDe ll
05-14-2012, 12:03 PM

LMAO why are so many Muslims incapable of having a discussion without referencing Israel? Strong psycho cult. Anyways, thanks for the NYT article..... Written by the Muslim guy in question.

TopTenBrah
05-14-2012, 12:10 PM
There owned by the Russian Government and heavily biased against the West and definitely slant stories in a "pro-Russian" bias

Plus they constantly host whack job conspiracy theorists on their show which make the channel unbearable to watch for me

Pretty much all news sources are biased in some way, I cannot think of a single news source which doesnt have some kind of bias. The bias varies sure but there is no unbiased news source to my knowledge

illriginalized
05-14-2012, 12:11 PM
LMAO why are so many Muslims incapable of having a discussion without referencing Israel? Strong psycho cult. Anyways, thanks for the NYT article..... Written by the Muslim guy in question.

Murat Kurnaz? Yeah.. that's the German. <_<;

UThinkImCute
05-14-2012, 12:17 PM

How does this phucktard have 4616 reps?

DiseasedScrotum
05-14-2012, 12:20 PM
This isn't new. Same thing has hapened to multiple Canadian men.

Tekkendo
05-14-2012, 12:20 PM

yeah sure that douchebag is innocent and was jsut randomly picked up for fun and lolz..... fuk him. They should have handed him over to the Afghanistan national government and let them deal with his arse.

flairon
05-14-2012, 12:24 PM
He was hanging out with various terrorist elements.

If you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
05-14-2012, 03:45 PM
How does this phucktard have 4616 reps?

Cause 100k neonazis keep negging me, that's why I only have 4616.

guyonaforum
05-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Because you've killed a great number of them no reason other than spite.

That tends to stick with people.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
05-14-2012, 04:16 PM

That tends to stick with people.

Except that's neonazi propaganda.

illriginalized
05-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Except that's neonazi propaganda.

But.. Israelis call Arabs, "dogs". They claim that their property lines end as far as their bullets can reach. lol... Israelis are racist as fukk cuz. And there's plenty of video facts.. straight out of their mouths. And the Israeli expansion isn't going to end until all of the land between both rivers are taken up by the Israelis (thus your clever little Israeli flag). The only two state solution Israelis believe in is a Jordanian and Israeli state... Palestine and it's people being exterminated and extinct from the lands.

This comes out of the mouths of Israelis, in Israel.

Edit: Also speaking of Nazism... you do realize you can take apart the two triangles in the Star of David to make the Nazi symbol.. right? Literally no more, no less than the star of David makes the Swastika.

See:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/images/egypt_2.jpg

Kinda funny dat der jedi mind tricks <_<;

ll ReNeGaDe ll
05-14-2012, 04:31 PM
But.. Israelis call Arabs, "dogs". They claim that their property lines end as far as their bullets can reach. lol... Israelis are racist as fukk cuz. And there's plenty of video facts.. straight out of their mouths.

I can show you 100X more videos of Muslims acting like animals. Will you conclude based on that that Muslims are animals?

And the Israeli expansion isn't going to end until all of the land between both rivers are taken up by the Israelis (thus your clever little Israeli flag).

Except that Israel hasn't expanded in years. Its jurisdiction remains the same as it has been since the Oslo accords. In fact, Israeli jurisdiction has decreased since then.

Edit: Also speaking of Nazism... you do realize you can take apart the two triangles in the Star of David to make the Nazi symbol.. right? Literally no more, no less than the star of David makes the Swastika.

See:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/images/egypt_2.jpg

Kinda funny <_<;

OK?

GrokTheCube
05-14-2012, 04:45 PM

That tends to stick with people.Define "Great number"? Far fewer than the number killed by Serbs, Russians, or even other Muslims. Like multiple orders of magnitude far fewer.

The common Muslim frequent with Israel is kind of odd. The feigned outrage about the Palestinian situation is kinda ridiculous when you look at all the things Muslims do to each other that are infinitely worse.

illriginalized
05-14-2012, 04:57 PM
I can show you 100X more videos of Muslims acting like animals. Will you conclude based on that that Muslims are animals?

Except that Israel hasn't expanded in years. Its jurisdiction remains the same as it has been since the Oslo accords. In fact, Israeli jurisdiction has decreased since then.

OK?

Funny seeing as Palestinians are getting kicked out of their homes or their homes getting bulldozed and settlers taking over it. So that home is now in the possession of an Israeli settler and his land, promised by God, according to him (lulz lets lie about the command God gave to the Jews), reaches out as far as his bullets can reach. So Israeli settlers are phasing themselves in... once a region / boundary is in Israeli settler possession, Israel can officially claim it. And it's going to continue that in that direction again as your flag resembles. Two blue lines = rivers / Star of David in between the blue lines = all the land in between both rivers belonging to Israel. One way or another... that is the ultimate goal of Israel.

Otherwise if what you said was true, this illegal occupation not just by Israel's government, but by Israeli settlers, wouldn't even exist. ;)

ll ReNeGaDe ll
05-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Funny seeing as Palestinians are getting kicked out of their homes or their homes getting bulldozed and settlers taking over it.

This is false. Currently, the only "Palestinians" getting kicked out of homes, are the ones who are squatting in other people's homes illegally.

once a region / boundary is in Israeli settler possession, Israel can officially claim it.

This is 100% false.

And it's going to continue that in that direction again as your flag resembles. Two blue lines = rivers / Star of David in between the blue lines = all the land in between both rivers belonging to Israel. One way or another... that is the ultimate goal of Israel.

Otherwise if what you said was true, this illegal occupation not just by Israel's government, but by Israeli settlers, wouldn't even exist. ;)

Except that again, Israel's jurisdiction has been decreasing over the years, not expanding. You people really don't like "facts" do you?

Also you haven't answered my question.

But.. Israelis call Arabs, "dogs". They claim that their property lines end as far as their bullets can reach. lol... Israelis are racist as fukk cuz.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
05-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Define "Great number"? Far fewer than the number killed by Serbs, Russians, or even other Muslims. Like multiple orders of magnitude far fewer.

The common Muslim frequent with Israel is kind of odd. The feigned outrage about the Palestinian situation is kinda ridiculous when you look at all the things Muslims do to each other that are infinitely worse.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/retards.png

Does anything more need to be said?

GrokTheCube
05-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Funny seeing as Palestinians are getting kicked out of their homes or their homes getting bulldozed and settlers taking over it. So that home is now in the possession of an Israeli settler and his land, promised by God, according to him (lulz lets lie about the command God gave to the Jews), reaches out as far as his bullets can reach. So Israeli settlers are phasing themselves in... once a region / boundary is in Israeli settler possession, Israel can officially claim it. And it's going to continue that in that direction again as your flag resembles. Two blue lines = rivers / Star of David in between the blue lines = all the land in between both rivers belonging to Israel. One way or another... that is the ultimate goal of Israel.

Otherwise if what you said was true, this illegal occupation not just by Israel's government, but by Israeli settlers, wouldn't even exist. ;)If what you claim is true, why has Israel given back land that it won in wars that other nations started with it?

Seriously, Arabs started wars, got their asses handed to them, and Israel still ended up giving them their land back at the end of the day. If Israel's goal were truly conquest, they would have taken Cairo and Damascus in the Yom Kippur war, crushed Egypt's second army, etc.

I have a lot of issues with the way Israel does things, but portraying them as out for conquest or trying to paint their treatment of the Palestinians as worse than what Muslims do to their own is just ludicrous.

TopTenBrah
05-14-2012, 05:42 PM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/retards.png

Does anything more need to be said?

I dont take sides as I dont know enough about the situation but isnt that pie chart a bit misleading? Doesnt the arab world spread out across many countries from much of northern africa to many countries in the middle east? Mauritania, Morocco, Somalia, Saudo Arabia, Syria etc?

Does your diagram really show anything?

What if he posted these?
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/images/ap-fig3.gif
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TTkVVK5apDY/TfTACrPX9UI/AAAAAAAAAIo/yDKIJJ42GD4/s640/casualties2005.png
http://leisureguy.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/israeli-and-palestinian-deaths.png

Supposedly from 1920-2012

17,735 Israelis have been killed in the Israeli-Palestine conflict
90,785 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli-Palestine conflict
1,900 of those Palestinians killed have been killed by other Palestinians

(This is from a Jewish website so I doubt its "nazi propaganda")

I dont really know enough about this conflict to decide who is right or wrong or which side I back the most but I really dont get how your diagram is showing anything. Seems a bit stupid as the Arab world is quite large. Palestine makes up a very very small part of it. Also you keep on talking about propaganda and that does look a bit like propaganda.

GrokTheCube
05-14-2012, 05:49 PM
The point is that far more Muslims are killed by other Muslims and by other ethnic/national groups, but you don't see nearly the same level of outrage in those cases as you do against the Jews and Israel.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
05-14-2012, 06:01 PM
I dont take sides as I dont know enough about the situation but isnt that pie chart a bit misleading? Doesnt the arab world spread out across many countries from much of northern africa to many countries in the middle east? Mauritania, Morocco, Somalia, Saudo Arabia, Syria etc?

Does your diagram really show anything?

I dont really know enough about this conflict to decide who is right or wrong or which side I back the most but I really dont get how your diagram is showing anything. Seems a bit stupid as the Arab world is quite large. Palestine makes up a very very small part of it. Also you keep on talking about propaganda and that does look a bit like propaganda.

The graph is relevant when the rage is only directed at Israel, while Arabs continuously kill each other for the lulz. Syria just killed 8,000 Muslims, 8X the amount killed in the last Gaza war. I haven't seen any raging women in hijabs protesting the streets of NYC like I did during the Gaza war. In fact, it has received far less attention and outrage from Muslims worldwide. So the graph is both relevant and important, especially when people portray Israel as unique in killing Muslims.

What if he posted these?
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/images/ap-fig3.gif
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TTkVVK5apDY/TfTACrPX9UI/AAAAAAAAAIo/yDKIJJ42GD4/s640/casualties2005.png
http://leisureguy.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/israeli-and-palestinian-deaths.png

Supposedly from 1920-2012

17,735 Israelis have been killed in the Israeli-Palestine conflict
90,785 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli-Palestine conflict
1,900 of those Palestinians killed have been killed by other Palestinians

(This is from a Jewish website so I doubt its "nazi propaganda")

There are Jews who worked for Hitler, so it may very well be. Either way, those statistics are completely meaningless for several reasons:

1) Terrorists are counted as "dead Palestinians" (in the 3rd graph), and "Palestinians" killed by mistake (and intentionally) by armed Arab groups are counted in the 1st graph.

2) If they only counted amount of civilians targeted (the only meaningful statistic) you would see higher bard for Israeli deaths than Palestinian deaths.

Dave22reborn
05-14-2012, 06:05 PM
The point is that far more Muslims are killed by other Muslims and by other ethnic/national groups, but you don't see nearly the same level of outrage in those cases as you do against the Jews and Israel.

Because nobody gives a **** when Muslims kill Muslims.

TopTenBrah
05-14-2012, 06:07 PM
The graph is relevant when the rage is only directed at Israel, while Arabs continuously kill each other for the lulz. Syria just killed 8,000 Muslims, 8X the amount killed in the last Gaza war. I haven't seen any raging women in hijabs protesting the streets of NYC like I did during the Gaza war. In fact, it has received far less attention and outrage from Muslims worldwide. So the graph is both relevant and important, especially when people portray Israel as unique in killing Muslims.

There are Jews who worked for Hitler, so it may very well be. Either way, those statistics are completely meaningless for several reasons:

1) Terrorists are counted as "dead Palestinians" (in the 3rd graph)

2) If they only counted amount of civilians targeted (the only meaningful statistic) you would see higher bard for Israeli deaths than Palestinian deaths.

Its actually from a site which doesnt speak kindly towards palestinians, I dont think theyre Nazis.

Those graphs and stats mayb be innacurate I dont know, maybe they dont paint a good picture of going on, however going off of the statistics below it seems like your pie chart doesnt apply to Israel-Palestine as apparently only 2% of Palestinian deaths are a result of other Palestinians.

I wont say much more because I dont know enough to really have an opinion

It does seem like both sides have done some messed up things.

UThinkImCute
05-15-2012, 08:33 AM
This isn't new. Same thing has hapened to multiple Canadian men.

And that makes it right?

Beeewbs
05-15-2012, 09:12 AM
Yay, a thread about the US government torturing people got turned into a contest to see if Jews or Muslims are worse. STFU and get back to the US war crimes.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
05-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Its actually from a site which doesnt speak kindly towards palestinians, I dont think theyre Nazis.

Those graphs and stats mayb be innacurate I dont know, maybe they dont paint a good picture of going on, however going off of the statistics below it seems like your pie chart doesnt apply to Israel-Palestine as apparently only 2% of Palestinian deaths are a result of other Palestinians.

I wont say much more because I dont know enough to really have an opinion

It does seem like both sides have done some messed up things.

You really missed the real point though. Refer back to #2.

Also, of course my pie-chart doesn't apply to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It applies to the Israeli-Arab conflict as a whole. You can think of Arab culture, and draw your own conclusions.