PDA

View Full Version : To anyone who enjoys meal planning for others.

JordanMedwin
05-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Im currently 17, 150lbs and im looking to get "cut" after i figured out how many calories, grams of fat and carbs i should intake.. nows the time to figure out what i'll eat.
anyone that has something similar to a 2800 calorie diet, with 10% dropping for cutting and 350 carbs, 58 grams of fat allowed, can you tell me what i should eat or what is good to eat. i know the basics, chicken, veggies, brown rice, aesthetic pizza, protein shakes, oats.. can someone please help me?
i have so far..
breakfast - oats + fruit, up your mass protein shake
brunch- egg whites and turkey bacon
after school/pre workout- piece of chicken breast and veggies
post- protein shake
dinner- aesthetic pizza/ chicken with brown rice
meal 6- casein protein shake
yes between some meals ill have a granola bar, or a yogurt, or kashi golean cereal. what are good meals to add in?

rand18m
05-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I can do it!! Start here!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136691851

JordanMedwin
05-06-2012, 06:23 PM
I can do it!! Start here!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136691851
i just finished reading and understanding that.

JordanMedwin
05-06-2012, 06:25 PM
im just trying to see what meals or foods i should add in or are good subs so i dont eat the same thing everyday.

rand18m
05-06-2012, 06:39 PM
You read them both?

JordanMedwin
05-06-2012, 06:44 PM
You read them both?
yeah

ispoody1243
05-06-2012, 06:46 PM
yeah
in like 3 min
fuark are you a wizard?

chillaxbroseph
05-06-2012, 06:46 PM
If you bothered to read the stickies you would know that you can incorporate any food you want into your diet provided your overall macros are satisfied. You would also know that there are no "basic" essentials like you seem to believe, given the bro foods you listed. There are no foods that are NECESSARY to incorporate into a diet to lose weight, that's preposterous. Finally, are you aware that eating 6 times a day provides no advantages over eating 3 times, or even once, per day? You would if you read the stickies.

So don't say you read them if you haven't please.

JordanMedwin
05-06-2012, 06:51 PM
If you bothered to read the stickies you would know that you can incorporate any food you want into your diet provided your overall macros are satisfied. You would also know that there are no "basic" essentials like you seem to believe, given the bro foods you listed. There are no foods that are NECESSARY to incorporate into a diet to lose weight, that's preposterous. Finally, are you aware that eating 6 times a day provides no advantages over eating 3 times, or even once, per day? You would if you read the stickies.

So don't say you read them if you haven't please.

i did read them, im not saying that i need a specific food, im asking what are foods that would give me the 350 carbs and etc that are good tasting but arent like pasta +pizza + junk food..

dcbone30
05-06-2012, 07:00 PM
i did read them, im not saying that i need a specific food, im asking what are foods that would give me the 350 carbs and etc that are good tasting but arent like pasta +pizza + junk food..

Jesus dude, are you trolling? Did you even read what you replied to? If you read the stickies/what you JUST replied to you clearly didn't understand them. Eat whatever you want as long as it's within the scope of your needs for your goals. 350 carbs? Eat a bunch of pasta, rice, bread, candy, pizza, fruit, deep fried twinkies....get it?

chillaxbroseph
05-06-2012, 07:05 PM

If you read the stickies, you would have come across IIFYM, and would realize that there's nothing wrong with pasta or pizza, and that there's no such thing as "junk food". Each food carries a unique combination of carbs, fats and protein that contributes to an overall macronutrient profile.

Once again, read the stickies. You clearly haven't. You are misinformed about nutrition. If you want to succeed, it would probably be best to know what you're talking about, and how to compose a diet.