PDA

View Full Version : Need help here :S !i!

FireFab
05-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Hey, i'm currently on a diet since 1 month 1 week !!

But i have one problem, i love to eat and i'm always hungry. Sometimes, i take just a shake of protein but 5 minute after i'm still hungry... And I know it's not good for the body to be always hungry. I just want to know what's the tricks for that ? What can i always eat when i'm hungry ? Every nutritional fact i read got alot of carb of fat (like nuts, peanut butter,bread, even fruits.).

Thanks alot for your tricks, and sorry for my english i'm french :S !!

ZMan45
05-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Reduce your meals down to 1 or 2 a day and eat larger portions....usually does the trick for me as I feel more satisfied longer after eating a decent amount.

FireFab
05-05-2012, 07:20 AM
I already eat 2 meals a day ... when i have big day (work & school ) my diet is ok execept on the night i'm always hungry ! And when i have nothing to do i'm more hungry everytime :S !!

rand18m
05-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Do you know your TEE?

Do you know your caloric intake?

WonderPug
05-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Consume foods that are higher in satiety and stop drinking calories.

FireFab
05-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Do you know your TEE?

Do you know your caloric intake?

What is TEE ? And my caloric intake don't know exactly what is it but i think it's in the average.

Consume foods that are higher in satiety and stop drinking calories.

What is satiety food ? And what you mean by stop drinking calories ? I only drink water & protein shake.

rand18m
05-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Begin reading here!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981

WonderPug
05-05-2012, 08:05 AM
What is TEE ? Total energy expenditure: the amount of calories you burn per day.

What is satiety food ? How full you feel from eating a specific amount of calories, which will vary from food to food.

And what you mean by stop drinking calories ? I only drink water & protein shake.Protein shakes are liquid and contain calories. Try consuming solid foods with high satiety rather than liquid sources of calories.

Vinhx
05-05-2012, 09:04 AM
If you love eating, I would maybe suggest eating smaller meals but more frequently rather than the 2 meals you have a day. And eating higher satiety foods such as steak will keep you fuller for longer.

Blase12
05-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Eat lots of veggies. They keep you full for a very long time and they are low calorie for the most part

germaine07
05-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Eat lots of veggies. They keep you full for a very long time and they are low calorie for the most part
This x2.

Replace shakes with whole foods and eat more veggies.

WonderPug
05-05-2012, 01:37 PM
If you love eating, I would maybe suggest eating smaller meals but more frequently rather than the 2 meals you have a day.Not exactly. Smaller, more frequent meals is often associated with increased hunger.