PDA

View Full Version : Can't stay full

johnwalk
04-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Been eating chicken and rice w/ some veggies. Everytime I eat 6 oz of chicken and a cup of rice I drink 2 glasses of H2o. Im full but 30 minutes later im starving. Help me out. Should I eat something diffrent or what

bigmikey81
04-26-2012, 06:51 PM
How many meals per day are you having?

cuckfonformity
04-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Fiber, water, IF, higher protein intake, don't drink your calories, caffeine.

If you've tried all of the above, suck it up or stay fat.

johnwalk
04-26-2012, 07:08 PM
How many meals per day are you having? i eat 4 meals 9am 12:30pm 5pm 9pm

johnwalk
04-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Fiber, water, IF, higher protein intake, don't drink your calories, caffeine.

If you've tried all of the above, suck it up or stay fat. whats a decent caffenie source besides black coffee. also if i eat to much protien wont that turn into fat????

cuckfonformity
04-26-2012, 07:12 PM
No, protein won't make you fat, excess calories will.

I personally use that Mio energy crap. Tastes like koolaid, but not a fan of black coffee, and 0 calories. You could also just supplement it.

And yeah, eat less frequently with bigger meals. Split your calories between lunch and dinner, and skip breakfast.

Edit: Oh, and if you do like coffee, a splash of skim milk and sweetener won't kill you.

Tuberacer
04-26-2012, 07:14 PM
whats a decent caffenie source besides black coffee. also if i eat to much protien wont that turn into fat????

No, its all about calories in, calories out. Just read the stickies, breh.

Also, stick with black coffee. The bitterness of it, especially if you drink it strong, will suppress any cravings you might have.

I forgot to add that drinking a ****load of water also helps. However, getting your body to adjust to a high water intake is a gradual process (anything above 2+ gallons a day). You also have to compensate by taking in a little more sodium with your food. This might be bro science and completely unnecessary but it does help with feeling full through-out the day. Also, lots of pissing, lol.

Kingthumper
04-26-2012, 08:04 PM
...suck it up or stay fat.
Honestly THIS. Anyone who has ate at a deficit for any period of time experiences hunger pangs or lack of satiety. I too am hungry quite often and almost never full unless I gorge on water. But ultimately I assume your goal is to shed fat, so get accustomed to some of the discomfort that's associated with getting lean.

joec63
04-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Been eating chicken and rice w/ some veggies. Everytime I eat 6 oz of chicken and a cup of rice I drink 2 glasses of H2o. Im full but 30 minutes later im starving. Help me out. Should I eat something diffrent or what

Why do you think there are so many fat people... because dropping weight is a mental challenge and requires discipline, they can't take or don't want the discomfort.
How many calories are you taking in? Try with deficit of 500 calories from your maintenance. That seems easily doable to me. Just takes time is all.

jarhead89x
04-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Are you seriously starving after 30 minutes? Like you're stomach is grumbling and you feel ill? Or are you just not satisfied with what you had to eat? If you're seriously hungry, try adding more veggies in your diet since it's only like 20 cals per 2 cups or something like that. If you're just not satiated, chew on some gum. Brush your teeth. Drink coffee or take some caffeine (perhaps even try an EC stack) to suppress your appetite. Again, if you just aren't satisfied, to repeat what others are saying, suck it up.

pi1ot
04-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Eat veggies until you puke.

Anyway, you haven't really given anyone any useful information to help you. Read the stickes.

SteveFromNY
04-26-2012, 11:51 PM
i eat one HUMUNGOUS dinner everyday and 1 big snack or small lunch and I'm cutting. anything more than 3 small meals/ day leaves me hungry.

kobiechen
04-27-2012, 02:48 AM
Try broccoli, celery, basically green fiber vegies.
**** keeps you full for ages.