04-25-2012, 01:48 PM
even more reason for Cassel to check down and punt. just what they needed

Iczer
04-25-2012, 01:51 PM
even more reason for Cassel to check down and punt. just what they needed

I see what you did there, and i aint mad at cha

The_Source
04-25-2012, 02:28 PM
I hope they do just so the Chargers won't even be tempted in jumping in front of Dallas for him

Probably in the minority here, but I think the dude's overrated as **** cuzzzzzz

thegenerel
04-25-2012, 02:30 PM
best Safety duo in the league, worst at every other position

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Would jizz in my pants/10. not srs.

Rather they draft oline, dline, or lb.

Huh? Dwayne Bowe, Jamaal Charles, Tamba Hali. Notsureifsrs

Iczer
04-25-2012, 02:46 PM

Not sure if srs......

21Classic
04-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Until Reed retires, the Ravens are still better. Considering Ed accounts for 2.5 players by himself, and Bernard Pollard is underrated.

However Berry + Barron would be badass.

I do think Barron is a little overrated. Hes inflated because its a weak safety draft. Dude will be good. Not pro bowl talent.

Masstastic
04-25-2012, 02:55 PM
You can't be that bitter.

Until Reed retires, the Ravens are still better. Considering Ed accounts for 2.5 players by himself, and Bernard Pollard is underrated.

I do think Barron is a little overrated. Hes inflated because its a weak safety draft. Dude will be good. Not pro bowl talent.
This.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-25-2012, 02:57 PM

Lol.

Tom Brady drafted in the 6th round
Matt Hasselbeck 6th round
Colston 7th round
Donald Driver 7th round
Terrell Davis 6th round
Shannon Sharpe 7th round

Urine idiot. Im not saying the guy will be a pro bowler but to sit here and act like you know anything about his potential is dumb as fuk. srs.

krokaw7
04-25-2012, 02:57 PM
lol @ thinking Berry is good. That dude was a burnt toast his whole rookie year.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-25-2012, 03:01 PM
lol @ thinking Berry is good. That dude was a burnt toast his whole rookie year.

I see why you're red.

In his first season, Berry started all 16 games and became the first Chiefs rookie to be selected to the Pro Bowl since linebacker great Derrick Thomas.[23] Berry had a big impact on the team's defense, helping to improve it from 29th best unit in 2009 in terms of points allowed to 11th in 2010,[24][25] In addition to starting every game, Berry was on the field for almost half of Kansas City's special teams plays and was the only Chiefs defender to play every defensive snap.[26]
He led the team in interceptions (4), and was second only to Derrick Johnson in tackles (92) and solo tackles(77)

To make a long story short..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g67/snaveftw/retard.gif

krokaw7
04-25-2012, 03:05 PM
^^^ you dumb ****ing hick. Pro bowl is nothing more than a popularity contest. Even a guy like Deangelo ****ing hall can make it. Numbers mean absolutely ****. I watched him and he is nothing more than a slightly above average Safety.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-25-2012, 03:08 PM
^^^ you dumb ****ing hick. Pro bowl is nothing more than a popularity contest. Even a guy like Deangelo ****ing hall can make it. Numbers mean absolutely ****. I watched him and he is nothing more than a slightly above average Safety.

You went full retard bro. Played every single defensive snap, while playing nearly half of special teams plays. Led the team in ints, and second in solo tackles as a ROOKIE.

umad? or just retarded?

krokaw7
04-25-2012, 03:11 PM
You went full retard bro. Played every single defensive snap, while playing nearly half of special teams plays. Led the team in ints, and second in solo tackles as a ROOKIE.

umad? or just retarded?

Are you ****ing retarded? Dude blows in coverage. Doesnt matter how many tackles he got. /thread

Masstastic
04-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Are you ****ing retarded? Dude blows in coverage. Doesnt matter how many tackles he got. /thread

Troll so hard, that **** cray

21Classic
04-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Lol.

Tom Brady drafted in the 6th round
Matt Hasselbeck 6th round
Colston 7th round
Donald Driver 7th round
Terrell Davis 6th round
Shannon Sharpe 7th round

the **** do they have to do with anything? laRon Landry was taken 6th overall and hes terrible, and he was more hyped than Barron.

Urine idiot. Im not saying the guy will be a pro bowler but to sit here and act like you know anything about his potential is dumb as fuk. srs.

This is a ****ing internet forum you bum phaggot, conversation and Speculation is what we're here for. **** youre dumb

Betheas
04-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Pretty sure Earl thomas and Kam Chancellor are the best duo.

ThaWorldIsYours
04-25-2012, 03:38 PM
inb4 Chiefs trade up for Tannehill and AFC West fans everywhere rejoice.

DefensiveEnd896
04-25-2012, 03:39 PM

U obviously don't know $hit about football. Lets see what Raven's O coordinator had to say about Berry before Ravens played the Chiefs in the playoffs.

"The first guy that jumps out is Tamba Hali," Saunders said. "I think he's having a great year. He's a very talented football player. He's the guy you have to account for from both a passing standpoint and a run game standpoint. He is just a very explosive guy and he's playing really well."

Saunders also notes Glenn Dorsey as a guy up front that's playing well. In the secondary, he sings Berry's praises.

"The guy that really impresses us in the secondary is Eric Berry," he said. "What a great draft pick that was. A young kid at that safety position that is playing really well. When you have two young safeties like Kendrick Lewis and Eric Berry most teams say, 'Oh boy we're going to go after these guys.' But they've played really well. Eric plays well in the run game and the passing game and really gives that secondary a nice look."

Eric Berry also got voted as a top 100 player by his peers as a rookie... That's pretty impressive.

Stick to watching soccer because ur football IQ is way low brah.

21Classic
04-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Pretty sure Earl thomas and Kam Chancellor are the best duo.

They are up there. If they keep up their current level of play every year, they probably will be considered the best.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-25-2012, 04:07 PM
the **** do they have to do with anything? laRon Landry was taken 6th overall and hes terrible, and he was more hyped than Barron.

This is a ****ing internet forum you bum phaggot, conversation and Speculation is what we're here for. **** youre dumb

I think its funny you can proclaim someone wont be a pro bowler.

The point of all those guys is you can find pro bowlers, mvps, winners, etc. anywhere in draft. For you to say someone who is a top 15 prospect wont be a pro bowler is retarded. urine enraged idiot. why u mad brah?

BellyCummer
04-25-2012, 04:20 PM
Really don't want us to take a safety with our first round pick. Kendrick Lewis is a solid player to pair with Berry. I'd prefer for us to grab a safety we can groom for the future/injuries in the mid rounds.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Really don't want us to take a safety with our first round pick. Kendrick Lewis is a solid player to pair with Berry. I'd prefer for us to grab a safety we can groom for the future/injuries in the mid rounds.

I somewhat agree. I hope they take the best player on the board, dont need to reach on player because he fills a void. Fill the void with a proven player and add talent with the draft.

Shinya-Aoki
04-25-2012, 04:48 PM
safety depth is key, last year ****ed us with sabby ****tatelli

scotyg
04-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Eh no thanks. DeCastro/kuechly in the 1st and then trumaine Johnson later in the 2nd or 3rd. Would be an awesome secondary.

Not saying I hate picking bArron, justthink we could do better at 11.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Eh no thanks. DeCastro/kuechly in the 1st and then trumaine Johnson later in the 2nd or 3rd. Would be an awesome secondary.

Not saying I hate picking bArron, justthink we could do better at 11.

This.

scotyg
04-25-2012, 05:16 PM
strong wizard thread. Mayock just mocked Barron to KC and said quote "Pairing him up with Berry gives you the best safety duo in the league."

Betheas
04-25-2012, 05:20 PM
strong wizard thread. Mayock just mocked Barron to KC and said quote "Pairing him up with Berry gives you the best safety duo in the league."

Does he even Seahawk?

bigcc
04-25-2012, 05:38 PM
saying that a dude coming off the IR and a rookie> two pro-bowlers, one who made it in his second year overall/starting, the other who made it in his second year overall/first starting

ok

SF49ers
04-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Dashon Goldson and Donte Whitner say hello.

BellyCummer
04-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Don't understand why we want to replace Lewis. He's a good player.

yoplay
04-25-2012, 06:45 PM
Would jizz in my pants/10. not srs.

Rather they draft oline, dline, or lb.

Huh? Dwayne Bowe, Jamaal Charles, Tamba Hali. Notsureifsrs

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/8461080d04822215f90e6a706700f570.jpg

EddyCurryMVP
04-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Attention OP: Nobody cares about the Chiefs

DefensiveEnd896
04-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Don't understand why we want to replace Lewis. He's a good player.

This.

He's young too and will keep getting better. I doubt we draft Barron it's prolly just a rumor.

BellyCummer
04-26-2012, 08:56 AM
My ideal situation would be to trade down to the late teens/early 20s and pick up Hightower in the first and somehow snag that Washington NT in the second.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-26-2012, 09:01 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/8461080d04822215f90e6a706700f570.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/rushing/sort/rushingYards/year/2010

Injuries happen. Will neg after r/c.

thegenerel
04-26-2012, 09:15 AM
saying that a dude coming off the IR and a rookie> two pro-bowlers, one who made it in his second year overall/starting, the other who made it in his second year overall/first starting

ok

anything said that is slightly negative about Seattle this kid comes flying in to save the day.

and for my earlier comment it was subtle trolling, Im a PSU fan so of course I know about Tamba Hali.

thegenerel
04-26-2012, 09:18 AM
This.

He's young too and will keep getting better. I doubt we draft Barron it's prolly just a rumor.

1) there is never enough depth at DB
2) drafting BPA > reaching for need. there are so many examples of why the teams who draft BPA are the best teams in the NFL. example #1- Vikings sign Chester Taylor to a fairly rich deal (for the time) and AP slides to them at #7. Chester Taylor was pretty good but didnt touch AP

BellyCummer
04-26-2012, 09:21 AM
1) there is never enough depth at DB
2) drafting BPA > reaching for need. there are so many examples of why the teams who draft BPA are the best teams in the NFL. example #1- Vikings sign Chester Taylor to a fairly rich deal (for the time) and AP slides to them at #7. Chester Taylor was pretty good but didnt touch AP

You also can't allocate all that money to Berry, Routt, and Flowers. Not to mention Lewis will have to be extended at some point. That's a very expensive secondary if you add Barron to that list.

Iczer
04-26-2012, 10:12 AM
You also can't allocate all that money to Berry, Routt, and Flowers. Not to mention Lewis will have to be extended at some point. That's a very expensive secondary if you add Barron to that list.

Not necessarily. Berry is the only extravagant contract we have really in the secondary and when you figure how much the NFL is turning into a passing league then I'd say beefing up your secondary wouldn't be a bad thing.

Either way, I was being mostly kidding with this whole thread to begin with. I've heard rumors of it and was just kinda starting this thread to see what others would think.

I read that KC is the dark horse this draft b/c nobody knows what they're going to do. We have so many options. This is one of the few years we don't know going into the draft who KC is targeting or what position. You can say guard, LB all you want but nobody knows what is going to happen.

Is it draft time yet?

scotyg
04-26-2012, 10:17 AM
I just want the draft to be here already. Don't have a whole lot going on after class today so I'm gonna have to drum up something to do for a few hours.

bigcc
04-26-2012, 10:20 AM
anything said that is slightly negative about Seattle this kid comes flying in to save the day.

and for my earlier comment it was subtle trolling, Im a PSU fan so of course I know about Tamba Hali.

thread about best safety duo in the NFL

decided to clear it up

you mad?

DefensiveEnd896
04-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Not necessarily. Berry is the only extravagant contract we have really in the secondary and when you figure how much the NFL is turning into a passing league then I'd say beefing up your secondary wouldn't be a bad thing.

Either way, I was being mostly kidding with this whole thread to begin with. I've heard rumors of it and was just kinda starting this thread to see what others would think.

I read that KC is the dark horse this draft b/c nobody knows what they're going to do. We have so many options. This is one of the few years we don't know going into the draft who KC is targeting or what position. You can say guard, LB all you want but nobody knows what is going to happen.

Is it draft time yet?

I respect ur opinion Iczer but I believe in the NYG philosophy. i think it's better to get pass rushers than secondary players. How many CBs got hurt for the Giants last season? A lot but it didn't matter though because if u have pass rushers constantly getting to the QB CBs dont have to cover long. That can make a bad CB look good and a good CB look great.

How often does Hali get held? All the time right? It's the same for NYG pass rushers but u cant hold every1.. We get another good pass rusher our secondary will be fine.. If there's a good one there @ 11 I hope we grab him.

Iczer
04-26-2012, 10:46 AM
I respect ur opinion Iczer but I believe in the NYG philosophy. i think it's better to get pass rushers than secondary players. How many CBs got hurt for the Giants last season? A lot but it didn't matter though because if u have pass rushers constantly getting to the QB CBs dont have to cover long. That can make a bad CB look good and a good CB look great.

How often does Hali get held? All the time right? It's the same for NYG pass rushers but u cant hold every1.. We get another good pass rusher our secondary will be fine.. If there's a good one there @ 11 I hope we grab him.

I'm with you actually on this. KC was 6th in passing yards WITH Berry gone and using Sabby I'mtheworstfukingsafteypiscitelli getting worked every game. Hopefully we address depth though this year at saftey.

So I'm with you, I'd almost rather we get another dominant pass rusher. Maybe Melvin Ingram if he drops? I really don't want to take another DT as they usually take more time to develop.

Also, mirin your reps 1337

Edit: just fuked your reps up lul