PDA

View Full Version : Lebron will get his first ring this year because

Str0ngAG3
04-25-2012, 05:45 AM
first off, if he doesnt get it done this year his image will forever be tarnished and the hate will be rediculous.
second. the boy is playing goat status atm putting up rediculous numbers.
thirdly he has a better team than last year albeit marginally.
the heats biggest rival in the east is suffering injuries and major dilemnas ( being chicago)
no one else in eastern conference poses a threat.
and finally he has the chip on his shoulder, he has to prove not only to us but himself that he can do it.

honestly the only team that I can see beating the heat at the moment are memphis, they are just tearing it up, plus they match up extremely well with the heat. but i hope it doesnt come down to that

mtownballer20
04-25-2012, 06:00 AM
Idk if they make it, they're Prolly ganna have to knock off the spurs or the thunder, ganna be tough for sure

namean
04-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Aint you been saying this for the past 5 years? rotflmao

criminal4889
04-25-2012, 06:06 AM
dint read lol

but i love how the experts and analysts just assume theyll be in the finals, i would not be surprised if they lose first round

lebrons talented as fuk but too much daddy issues/10 to succeed under pressure, also they dont have a coach

JIGSAW
04-25-2012, 06:07 AM
Knickerbockerzzzzzzzzzzzz

TexasMajor
04-25-2012, 06:37 AM
Their starters cant beat the Celtics starters

Their bench cant beat the Celtics bench.

What makes you think they can beat the Celtics this year?

Inb4 regular season doesnt mean anything.

forevercapone
04-25-2012, 06:43 AM
people expected the heat to be amazing and dominate this year, but they'd been middle of the pack at 19-12 after the all star break, not that scary to be honest,

TaeBoNinja
04-25-2012, 06:53 AM
Is OP forgetting that Wade has been injured this year too?

Backus21
04-25-2012, 06:53 AM

Well tbh I think last season the Celtics/Heat series was 3-1 Boston (And some of those games were ugly). And the Heat won the playoff match in 5 games I think. So in this case regular season really doesnt mean anything. Not a Heat homer or hating, just throwing my 2 cents in

Ivan7x
04-25-2012, 06:58 AM
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif

Thumper.
04-25-2012, 07:03 AM
Well tbh I think last season the Celtics/Heat series was 3-1 Boston (And some of those games were ugly). And the Heat won the playoff match in 5 games I think. So in this case regular season really doesnt mean anything. Not a Heat homer or hating, just throwing my 2 cents in

I'm not having an opinion either way, but you can't say, "regular season doesn't matter", and then go on to say, "look what happened last year". If the regular season of the current year doesn't matter, then the outcome in the playoffs from LAST season means even less. I'm not really calling you out, but I've seen a lot of people say the above.

Backus21
04-25-2012, 08:13 AM
I'm not having an opinion either way, but you can't say, "regular season doesn't matter", and then go on to say, "look what happened last year". If the regular season of the current year doesn't matter, then the outcome in the playoffs from LAST season means even less. I'm not really calling you out, but I've seen a lot of people say the above.

No no Im not saying "look at last year." Im was referring to him saying that regular season doesnt matter. I was referring to that same reason being used last season. People kept saying that the Celtics would dominate the Heat in the playoffs because they did in the regular season. I was just bringing up that last year the same excuse was used and it wasnt true. So this season nobody should be using the "regular season" card for any playoff matchup

hardyy
04-25-2012, 08:18 AM
healthy knicks>

GPx
04-25-2012, 09:34 AM
rediculous

businesslawbrah
04-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Miami will not win a title because of Lebroone james

Otaman
04-25-2012, 09:56 AM
first off, if he doesnt get it done this year his image will forever be tarnished and the hate will be rediculous.
second. the boy is playing goat status atm putting up rediculous numbers.
thirdly he has a better team than last year albeit marginally.
the heats biggest rival in the east is suffering injuries and major dilemnas ( being chicago)
no one else in eastern conference poses a threat.
and finally he has the chip on his shoulder, he has to prove not only to us but himself that he can do it.

honestly the only team that I can see beating the heat at the moment are memphis, they are just tearing it up, plus they match up extremely well with the heat. but i hope it doesnt come down to that

lol it's the same thing every year

waisoserious
04-25-2012, 09:59 AM
i was expecting the answer to this thread to be "cause hes getting married"

left disappointed

DaBest12
04-25-2012, 10:00 AM
Too many people sleeping on the Pacers imo. If the season was 82 games, Pacers had a shot of catching up to the 2nd seed. I'm not saying the Pacers are going to win but they're one of the hottest teams right now and have played well against Miami this year.

Str0ngAG3
07-21-2012, 09:44 PM
you all wrong.

oneshotGG
07-21-2012, 10:11 PM
you all wrong.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2e398ua.jpg

HelloDurr
07-21-2012, 10:49 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2e398ua.jpg

Lol. Well done sir. Well done

jamnajh
07-22-2012, 12:49 AM
I like how all three eastern conference teams that were mentioned, Boston, pacers, knicks, we beat all three.

iamdebo
07-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Lol at saying healthy Knicks better than heat

SammyJr
07-22-2012, 10:32 AM
dint read lol

but i love how the experts and analysts just assume theyll be in the finals, i would not be surprised if they lose first round

lebrons talented as fuk but too much daddy issues/10 to succeed under pressure, also they dont have a coach

Trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Aint you been saying this for the past 5 years? rotflmao

people expected the heat to be amazing and dominate this year, but they'd been middle of the pack at 19-12 after the all star break, not that scary to be honest,

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-conten1/06/mj-laughing.gif

healthy knicks>

rediculous

Miami will not win a title because of Lebroone james

Too many people sleeping on the Pacers imo. If the season was 82 games, Pacers had a shot of catching up to the 2nd seed. I'm not saying the Pacers are going to win but they're one of the hottest teams right now and have played well against Miami this year.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Q5WnkI3XSldAfzmIUgXWYA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTMxMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/afp.com/photo_1340340610361-1-0.jpg