PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question I hate to ask

CandyRandy
04-23-2012, 09:22 PM
I feel dumb having to ask this, but I keep seeing the term "nattypb." Is this just short for natural peanut butter? Like I said I feel dumb but had to get clarification....

desslok
04-23-2012, 09:29 PM
I feel dumb having to ask this, but I keep seeing the term "nattypb." Is this just short for natural peanut butter? Like I said I feel dumb but had to get clarification....

There are no stupid questions, well...except maybe this one. J/k, yeah Natural PB, although it can be subjective as well. Some people consider it natty as long as it has natural ingredients. Others think it has to have only peanuts, or possibly peanuts and salt to be true natty pb.

CandyRandy
04-23-2012, 09:32 PM
There are no stupid questions, well...except maybe this one. J/k, yeah Natural PB, although it can be subjective as well. Some people consider it natty as long as it has natural ingredients. Others think it has to have only peanuts, or possibly peanuts and salt to be true natty pb.

Ok thanks. I figured it had to be natural pb as I couldn't think of anything else it could be.

headshot84
04-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Lol dont feel bad took me forever to understand what IIFIYM meant

AlwaysTryin
04-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Lol dont feel bad took me forever to understand what IIFIYM meant

And you still don't....

layarph
04-24-2012, 05:10 AM
And you still don't....

ha!

headshot84