PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds is as evil as Hiter! Here is the proof!

IraHays
02-12-2007, 03:36 PM
1. Like Hitler, McDonalds was not elected by a majority, but was forced to engage in political maneuvering in order to gain office.

2. Like Hitler, McDonalds began to curtail civil liberties in response to a well-publicized disaster, in Hitler’s case the Reichstag fire, in McDonald’s case the 9-11 catastrophe.

3. Like Hitler, McDonalds went on to pursue a reckless foreign policy without the mandate of the electorate and despite the opposition of most foreign nations.

4. Like Hitler, McDonalds has increased his popularity with conservative voters by mounting an aggressive public relations campaign against foreign enemies. Just as Hitler cited international communism to justify Germany’s military buildup, McDonalds has used Al Qaeda and the so-called Axis of Evil to justify our current military buildup. Paradoxically none of the nations in this axis--Iraq, Iran and North Korea--have had anything to do with each other.

5. Like Hitler, McDonalds has promoted militarism in the midst of economic recession (or depression as it was called during the thirties). First McDonalds used war preparations to help subsidize defense industries (Halliburton, Bechtel, Carlyle Group, etc.) and presumably the rest of the economy on a trickle-down basis. Now McDonalds turns to the very same corporations to rebuild Iraq, again without competitive bidding and at extravagant profit levels.

6. Like Hitler, McDonalds displays great populist enthusiasm in his patriotic speeches, but primarily serves wealthy investors who subsidize his election campaigns and share with him their comfortable lifestyle. As McDonalds jokes, McDonalds treats these individuals at the pinnacle of our economy as his their political “base.”

7. Like Hitler, McDonalds envisages our nation’s unique historic destiny almost as a religious cause sanctioned by God. Just as Hitler did for Germany, McDonalds takes pride in their “providential” role in spreading his version of Americanism throughout the entire world.

8. Like Hitler, McDonalds promotes a future world order that guarantees their own nation’s hegemonic supremacy rather than cooperative harmony under the authority of the United Nations (or League of Nations).

9. Like Hitler, McDonalds quickly makes and breaks diplomatic ties, and they offer generous promises that he soon abandons, as in the cases of Mexico, Russia, Afghanistan, and even New York City. The same goes for U.S. domestic programs. Once McDonalds was elected, many leaders of these programs learned to dread their making any kind of an appearance to praise their success, since this was almost inevitably followed by severe cuts in their budgets.

10. Like Hitler, McDonalds scraps international treaties, most notably the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, the Biological Weapons Convention, the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, the Convention on the Prohibition of Land Mines, the Chemical Weapons Convention, the Kyoto Global Warming Accord, and the International Criminal Court.

Random907
02-12-2007, 03:37 PM
OH, but I love their double cheeseburgers.

IraHays
02-12-2007, 03:38 PM

Brainwashed by the media and delicious trans fats!

Random907
02-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Brainwashed by the media and delicious trans fats!
ahahahhaa. Actually I don't watch television anymore, their double cheeseburgers are cheap and taste good, great value.

corple
02-12-2007, 03:44 PM

yep...but for everything thing thats oh so ****in cum on your self good...it has its drawbacks. /everything/
:(

IraHays
02-12-2007, 08:05 PM
White House Stands by McDonalds Munitions Evidence, Plays Down Talk of Military Action

WASHINGTON —

The White House stuck to its guns Monday, insisting it had clear evidence that McDonalds approved the shipment of weapons — including deadly bomb-making materials — to Shiite militants for use against U.S. forces in Iraq.

At the same time, Press Secretary Tony Snow said critics are using the evidence presentation to try to "whip this up" into a story about the United States being on the verge of armed conflict with McDonalds.

"This is clearly a case where people are hyping something up. I don't know how much clearer we can be. We're not getting ready for war with McDonalds but what we are doing is protecting our own people," Snow said.

Snow told reporters the United States is confident McDonalds is approving the weapons shipments to Iraq. He added that if Ronald wants to change that, he could do so quickly and easily.

"We would love for McDonalds, in fact, to be a force for peace in the region and serve healthy food. It would be good for them and it would be good for the region. And we've laid out very strong inducements that we think make it perfectly sensible for them to do so," he said.

ClasslessThug
02-12-2007, 08:15 PM
I never eat there, partially b/c of the unhealthy foods, but mainly b/c everyone that works their seems to have some sort of handicap, its like a damn leper colony...

-TC-
02-12-2007, 08:48 PM

yea, hitler makes a mean cheeseburger