PDA

View Full Version : Nash for MVP

R.Cranium
04-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Most impressive season yet IMO.

Lasers1
04-21-2012, 03:08 PM
He already stole 2, you want him to get another?

ttuedu
04-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Most impressive season yet IMO.

No way but he's a badass. Hopefully will go to a contender and win one

R.Cranium
04-21-2012, 03:32 PM
He already stole 2, you want him to get another?

Come on now. He deserved one, you could argue he stole one from
Kobe though.

But I wasn't serious, he just doesn't get nearly enough recognition this year. He's playing with a bunch of scrubs.

Hoop_Dreams
04-21-2012, 03:47 PM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oF2MPNNBy6

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-21-2012, 03:54 PM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oF2MPNNBy6

lol, nice work brah.

18andAbused
04-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Come on now. He deserved one, you could argue he stole one from
Kobe though.

But I wasn't serious, he just doesn't get nearly enough recognition this year. He's playing with a bunch of scrubs.
Kobe has NEVER had an MVP season. Scoring 35pts/g and getting knocked the fuk out in the 1st round by the true MVP doesn't constitute as having an MVP season.
Nash should have 3 but Dirk did have a monster year in 07, regardless of what happened in the playoffs.

Also, CP3 is awaiting his MVP. I believe the voters have been mistakenly naming MVPs, All-NBA 1st team selections and All-NBA Defensive selections as lifetime achievement awards.

TexasMajor
04-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Kobe has NEVER had an MVP season. Scoring 35pts/g and getting knocked the fuk out in the 1st round by the true MVP doesn't constitute as having an MVP season.
Nash should have 3 but Dirk did have a monster year in 07, regardless of what happened in the playoffs.

Also, CP3 is awaiting his MVP. I believe the voters have been mistakenly naming MVPs, All-NBA 1st team selections and All-NBA Defensive selections as lifetime achievement awards.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-21-2012, 04:14 PM

Its funny how you bring up these points but drink some of this realtea: Nash is the only MVP to never play in the NBA finals.

This making your post invalid.

18andAbused
04-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Its funny how you bring up these points but drink some of this realtea: Nash is the only MVP to never play in the NBA finals.

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011/12/derrick-rose6.jpeg

HereWeGoo
04-21-2012, 04:17 PM

lol'd, the bias is strong in this one.

a guy who's never made it past the WCF should have 3 MVP's
a guy who's made past 7 WCF's and won 5 Finals should have 0 MVP's

Please....just go

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-21-2012, 04:19 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011/12/derrick-rose6.jpeg

Lol he won the mvp last year. You've gone full retard

18andAbused
04-21-2012, 04:21 PM
lol'd, the bias is strong in this one.

a guy who's never made it past the WCF should have 3 MVP's
a guy who's made past 7 WCF's and won 5 Finals should have 0 MVP's

Please....just go
That's why I said it was a lifetime achievement award.

Suns without Nash are a top 5 lottery team, with him they made the WCF 3 times.
Kobe doesn't have the same effect on a team. He needed Shaq and Gasol to get anywhere near the Finals.

DanNZ
04-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Lol he won the mvp last year. You've gone full retard

He was saying that Rose is the only other MVP to not have gone to the finals.

18andAbused
04-21-2012, 04:23 PM
Nash is the only MVP to never play in the NBA finals.

the only MVP to never play in the NBA finals.

the only MVP to never play in the NBA finals.

You've gone full retard

Strong irony.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
04-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Strong irony.
Rose won it last year, so technically this is his first year since winning the mvp. Also slight difference between the youngest mvp vs nash winning it. Nash has maybe 2 years left. Drose has his entire career ahead of him

nvrstopworking
04-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Strong hate for Nash ITT.

Maybe if he just froze out his teammates and decided to shoot the ball 25 times/gm he'd get more love.

YoungWilt
04-21-2012, 05:09 PM

Steve Nash has never had a dominant big man in the front court.

Give him Prime Shaq instead of no defense and rebounding Amare in the interior and oh lawd.