PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard finna pull the biggest phaggot move in NBA history

Masstastic
04-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Local 6 Sports Director David Pingalore has learned through NBA and Orlando Magic sources that Dwight Howard does not want to play for head coach Stan Van Gundy any longer.

According to his sources, Howard is still upset with Van Gundy confirming Pingalore's report from earlier this month that Howard went to Magic management asking for Van Gundy to be fired.

Howard would also likely sit out the postseason, according to the source.
LINK (http://www.clickorlando.com/sports/Source-Dwight-Howard-no-longer-wants-to-play-for-Stan-Van-Gundy/-/1636890/10939300/-/aji08o/-/index.html)

y08gvGpGCwA

Called this a few days ago.

Dwight is about to be the biggest bitch in NBA history.

LOL @ a NBA player who devotes his entire career to being "liked" by fans.

nvrstopworking
04-17-2012, 06:01 PM
If he sits out the postseason he may be the biggest doucher in NBA history.

FuarkJohnson
04-17-2012, 06:06 PM
SVG should just bench him anyway now. srs

Masstastic
04-17-2012, 06:12 PM
If he sits out the postseason he may be the biggest doucher in NBA history.

True.

He's been acting like a phaggot all season, but this puts it in historic levels.

Wu-Massacre
04-17-2012, 06:18 PM
HAHAHA nah David Stern would not allow that.

Future24
04-17-2012, 06:19 PM
I used to think LeBron was a phaggot.

But Howard is the biggest phaggot in NBA history. He's a fuking child.

bmp010
04-17-2012, 06:20 PM
I used to like Dwight until he started doing all this stupid ish this year.

sastew85
04-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Can't stand this guy. Always some kinda drama with him. I couldn't handle another year with him if I was an Orlando fan. Trade this dude in the offseason. Send him over to Charlotte for Bismack Biyombo.....problem solved.

FARVIN
04-17-2012, 06:32 PM
it's so easy to tell when a black person is lying

Yank11
04-17-2012, 06:38 PM
worst part is that if he does this he'll finally get his way and be out of Orlando.

if Orlando knows he is going to walk they should just dump him to the Bobcats or something lol

thacalikid911
04-17-2012, 06:41 PM
would be so ****ing lol if the magic won the ship without that ***got.

I could see them making it to the finals then dwight wanting to play lmfaoooo **** that ***got

roadtrippin
04-17-2012, 06:43 PM
crybabies gun cry

Masstastic
04-17-2012, 06:46 PM
SVG should just bench him anyway now. srs
He should've benched him after he did this.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/dwight-howard-jameer-nelson-530x306.jpg

He & Jameer wouldn't leave the bench and join SVG's team huddle.

PumpAndGrow
04-17-2012, 06:47 PM
****s becomes toxic in orlando. too bad SVG is gonna take the fall.

Be_Easy_25
04-17-2012, 06:48 PM
Dwight is a huge phaggot.

Please come be a phaggot for the Clippers.

Masstastic
04-17-2012, 06:48 PM
it's so easy to tell when a black person is lying

Maybe you should be a cop.

Jrdath
04-17-2012, 06:52 PM
Damn...I swear Dwight Howard is such a big cry baby phaggot. He showed his true colors this season. I hope the Magic trade him to a shyt team in the off season.

sircharles032
04-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Can't stand this guy. Always some kinda drama with him. I couldn't handle another year with him if I was an Orlando fan. Trade this dude in the offseason. Send him over to Charlotte for Bismack Biyombo.....problem solved.

Tempted to neg!

worst part is that if he does this he'll finally get his way and be out of Orlando.

if Orlando knows he is going to walk they should just dump him to the Bobcats or something lol

At least you didn't suggest we give up Bismack. But still, fuuuu!

Masstastic
04-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Dwight is a huge phaggot.

Please come be a phaggot for the Clippers.

LOL he doesn't want to be the "third wheel".

travellingbrah
04-17-2012, 07:21 PM
his true colors shining through. This whole nice guy thing is obviously a total act.

Masstastic
04-17-2012, 07:41 PM
his true colors shining through. This whole nice guy thing is obviously a total act.

He just wants the fans to cheer him.

But yeah his whole perfectly managed image is crumbling around him.

OrangeOcelot
04-19-2012, 09:44 PM
Bump, lol

DCocK
04-19-2012, 09:48 PM
lol @ this ***** out for the season.

SergeantShaft
04-19-2012, 09:51 PM
****s becomes toxic in orlando. too bad SVG is gonna take the fall.

this, gundy has been a good coach
magic have been a playoff/conference finals contender past few years and dwight always acts like a lil bish
but this yr has been pathetic. i give props to stan for at least being a man and addressing the issues (tho not directly at howard) but for dwight to deny he asked management to have stan fired, then pull all this is beyond childish. magic need to trade him next year for sure. but im sure theyll try to get a new coach and try to keep howard even tho i bet regardless of who they get/ their record he walks after next yr.
as a magic fan i am disappoint, dude is a joke

OnfiyA
04-19-2012, 09:52 PM

"Dwight Howard's season is over. His chances to help Team USA win another Olympic gold are likely done, too."

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/04/19/magic-howard-surgery.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Really hard to say anything right now because he's having surgery, if it comes that he skips the post-season and surgery and somehow plays the London Olympics only then can you really put blame on him. The article in the first post isn't that credible reading the comment section, I don't think his intentions are to really screw Orlando more like the author is trying to stir up some media attention.

Masstastic
04-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Perfect exit strategy with an excuse so fans believe he didn't quit on them

Step 1: Get surgery and hide from the media
Step 2: Sit home and watch your team lose, & HC/GM get fired
Step 3: Demand trade only to Nets
Step 4: Avoid massive media scrutiny by ducking out of the Olympics due to surgery
Step 5: Welcome to Brooklyn

brb Amare has a herniated disc and is gonna push himself through the Playoffs

UsernameTaken
04-19-2012, 09:57 PM
It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have that "nice christian boy" air about him.

Masstastic
04-19-2012, 10:11 PM
"Dwight Howard's season is over. His chances to help Team USA win another Olympic gold are likely done, too."

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/04/19/magic-howard-surgery.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Really hard to say anything right now because he's having surgery, if it comes that he skips the post-season and surgery and somehow plays the London Olympics only then can you really put blame on him. The article in the first post isn't that credible reading the comment section, I don't think his intentions are to really screw Orlando more like the author is trying to stir up some media attention.

Howard has been dealing with back problems since early March, but it wasn't until last week that a doctor discovered the herniated disk.

"He said I can start rehab right away and be back to full contact in four months," Howard told ESPN.com. "So I'm not really concerned. If anything, I'll come back stronger."

http://i.imgur.com/eI8Rz.jpg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah Dwight was playing on a "bad back".

SVG "outed" his phaggot ass on April 5th and now his season is over.

OnfiyA
04-19-2012, 10:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eI8Rz.jpg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah Dwight was playing on a "bad back".

SVG "outed" his phaggot ass on April 5th and now his season is over.

I see where you are coming from but I don't think anyone that has the opportunity to play and represent their country once every four years would "sit it out". Like, it wouldn't be surprising for us and the media to see him skip the post-season to purposefully screw over management and the head coach but I really can't see him doing that along with the Olympics.

Masstastic
04-19-2012, 10:16 PM
It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have that "nice christian boy" air about him.

Nah he doesn't have that gimmick anymore.

For the last 3 years he's had the gimmick of a rip-off Shaq/Superman, which has been supported by Adidas and the NBA.

businesslawbrah
04-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Lakers should offer McRoberts and Steve Blake for DHoward. Howard can observe how to play offense from Bynum.

Masstastic
04-19-2012, 10:27 PM
I see where you are coming from but I don't think anyone that has the opportunity to play and represent their country once every four years would "sit it out". Like, it wouldn't be surprising for us and the media to see him skip the post-season to purposefully screw over management and the head coach but I really can't see him doing that along with the Olympics.

I know you're Canadian, but I'm not sure if srs if you believe in that reason for NBA players.

The Olympics offers NBA players to push their "brand" worldwide to Europe & Asia. Thats it.

None of them participated in the 2010 World Championships because their wasn't as big of a marketing spotlight.

EndlessWinter
04-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Dwight Coward

xzp
04-20-2012, 12:17 AM
man, as a Magic fan ownership needs to draw a line. He wants Brian Shaw as a HC? Fine sign a 5 year deal.

They should put their foot down. He agreed to the 1 year no opt out because he was scared of being traded somewhere except the Nets.

Either Dwight signs a 5 year deal and then sure, we'll bring in a HC you like or he doesn't, keep Stan, start building by trading his ass wherever you get the best deal.

I'm sure Jordan would love to have him on the Bobcats.

Vinzr
04-20-2012, 01:05 AM
And here I was a few years ago saying Dwight will be one of those loytal players who would stay with his team for his whole career. Boy was I wrong.

InsanePain11
04-20-2012, 01:16 AM
Never really liked Dwight and his little kid persona. But he's just becoming more and more of a phaggytimer.

ClevageGobbler
04-20-2012, 01:19 AM
Perfect exit strategy with an excuse so fans believe he didn't quit on them

Step 1: Get surgery and hide from the media
Step 2: Sit home and watch your team lose, & HC/GM get fired
Step 3: Demand trade only to Nets
Step 4: Avoid massive media scrutiny by ducking out of the Olympics due to surgery
Step 5: Welcome to Brooklyn

brb Amare has a herniated disc and is gonna push himself through the Playoffs

Dwight Howard's shown to everybody that he's a liar but I seriously doubt he'd scheme up some elaborate plan just to avoid media scrutiny. Dwight may be a letdown to his fans in the way he makes his decisions off the floor but he is one the hardest working players the league has ever seen.

businesslawbrah
04-20-2012, 01:33 AM
Never really liked Dwight and his little kid persona. But he's just becoming more and more of a phaggytimer.

And his lack of offensive game is killing me. By this time in his career, he should be a beast on the offensive end as well

bringingchoas
04-20-2012, 01:43 AM
if he sits out the postseason he may be the biggest doucher in nba history.

you a wizard!

Masstastic
04-20-2012, 02:00 AM
Dwight Howard's shown to everybody that he's a liar but I seriously doubt he'd scheme up some elaborate plan just to avoid media scrutiny. Dwight may be a letdown to his fans in the way he makes his decisions off the floor but he is one the hardest working players the league has ever seen.

He got "hurt" as soon as SVG outed his behind the scenes power plays that Chris Broussard's "sources" had been suggesting for months. This is a man who'll do anything to be liked by fans, and when it came down to it he was in an absolute Lose-Lose situation with what he did behind SVG's back. Not only did his teammates not approve, but the public was turned against him.

Its all conspiracy theories, but the truth is he wants out of Orlando and can't find the "right" way to do it.

IrdduncanI
04-20-2012, 06:01 AM
Howard used to be one of my favorite players but now after all this... phag

Murph0408
04-20-2012, 06:20 AM
gotta admit it's damn funny timing considering all the drama with stan and the media that he needs to miss the rest of the season/playoffs

JetLife21
04-20-2012, 06:47 AM

LOLWUT????

BRB been in the league for 8 years and still have no post game.

lsiberian
04-20-2012, 07:13 AM
He got "hurt" as soon as SVG outed his behind the scenes power plays that Chris Broussard's "sources" had been suggesting for months. This is a man who'll do anything to be liked by fans, and when it came down to it he was in an absolute Lose-Lose situation with what he did behind SVG's back. Not only did his teammates not approve, but the public was turned against him.

Its all conspiracy theories, but the truth is he wants out of Orlando and can't find the "right" way to do it.

Howard's head hasn't been right all season. Maybe he should have just let his agent handle this and focused on basketball. Seriously why did he sign the extension and then start acting like this? I can understand wanting out of Orlando, but if you are gonna stay then do your job.

SVG is probably the best coach Howard will ever have. He got a team of scrubs to the Finals with Howard. Why does he hate him so much?

jross2021
04-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Howard used to be one of my favorite players but now after all this... phag

lol, like he gives a fuk. He can do whatever he wants and every team in the league would still sign him if they could afford him.

BanWagon
04-20-2012, 07:25 AM
I wasn't aware people still liked Dwight. Biggest douche ever, his impersonations are the worst. Takes a huge ego to think he is actually doing it spot on.

jross2021
04-20-2012, 07:26 AM
I wasn't aware people still liked Dwight. Biggest douche ever, his impersonations are the worst. Takes a huge ego to think he is actually doing it spot on.

Lol, because he thinks he's impersonating everyone perfect. HerpDerp. Haven't negged anyone in a while..

http://vicorientation.ca/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/AndHereWeGo.gif

Ecnewyx
04-20-2012, 07:31 AM
HAHAHA nah David Stern would not allow that.

All he has to do is claim he has a groin pull. Unverifiable. Everyone would suspect that he's a bitch but what's Stern gonna do about it?

ClevageGobbler
04-20-2012, 02:26 PM

I can't imagine that a player who works as diligently as Dwight would PURPOSELY REMOVE himself from the playoffs. He's almost in his prime, why would just give up at this point unless he had a very serious injury? Why would he lie about something as serious as surgery? It makes no sense, that Dwight would do all this for his reputation.

LOLWUT????

BRB been in the league for 8 years and still have no post game.

He has a good post game. He's no Olajuwon but he's been working on it. I can't believe people are hating on Dwight's game.

Shortofdaybreak
04-20-2012, 02:49 PM
Nah he doesn't have that gimmick anymore.

For the last 3 years he's had the gimmick of a rip-off Shaq/Superman, which has been supported by Adidas and the NBA.

Except that he's in much better shape than Shaq ever was.

It's the same thing that happened with Shaq. Brb have a dominant center but no one around him that can legitimately bring the title home. Brb gonna go somewhere else and win rings.

It's just a different time in the sport that makes this look worse than it is.

Dwight plz come play for the Lakers so we can give Bynum to the bobcats and he can pull is phaggot attitude shyt all day over there.

dasfeuer
04-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Lol in the 5 on 5, one of the guys answering questions is so delusional

"1. Have we seen the last of Dwight Howard in a Magic uniform?

Nate Drexler, Magic Basketball: No. Dwight loves Orlando, and that love was evidenced by his balking with New Jersey and Los Angeles. He played the market a little bit and realized that home is where the heart is. Unfortunately, Stan Van Gundy is not a part of Dwight's heart.

2. Should the Magic trade Dwight Howard before next season?

Drexler: No. One option that has not been explored yet is Dwight's ability to recruit and bring a stud to Orlando (Deron Williams?). At this point, it seems as if the trade ship has sailed. The firing of Stan Van Gundy seems imminent, so the best thing to do is start thinking about how to build around Dwight.

3. Should the Magic fire or keep Stan Van Gundy?

Drexler: *Sighs* Fire him. Van Gundy is a genius and one of the best coaches in the league. That said, if the best center in the game wants you gone, then the best thing to do is say bye to Van Gundy and thank him immensely. I'd be singing a different tune if it seemed as if Dwight was leaving, but the big man appears to be here to stay."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/5-on-5-120420-Magic/nba-next-dwight-howard-orlando-magic

InsanePain11
04-20-2012, 03:07 PM
I can't imagine that a player who works as diligently as Dwight would PURPOSELY REMOVE himself from the playoffs. He's almost in his prime, why would just give up at this point unless he had a very serious injury? Why would he lie about something as serious as surgery? It makes no sense, that Dwight would do all this for his reputation.

He has a good post game. He's no Olajuwon but he's been working on it. I can't believe people are hating on Dwight's game.
You're being way too easy on the guy, I think. He's in great physical shape, I'll give him that. However, he's barely developed any post game over the past few years. He has a decent running hook and very once in a while he shows something new but he never attempts to do it with any consistency. His production is great but I've seen him not giving full effort many times, often in bigger games where he disappears. Also, if he really worked on his free throws diligently he could be a hell of a lot better at them than he is now.

No question he's one of the best big men in the game, and he has a huge impact on the court when he plays. But honestly it's apparent that he underachieves in a few areas where he could really take his game to another level. And I don't think it's the biggest stretch to question his motives lately. All of his immature antics and the circus surrounding his decision to stay in Orlando show his immaturity and selfishness, along with whining about his coach and subtly knocking his teammates requesting trades and so on.

dRose37
04-20-2012, 03:10 PM

Not sure if srs. Do you even watch games or do you just like dwight? Dwight howard has one of the worst offensive abilities (besides dunking..lol) in the history of the NBA. Hes just incredibly athletic to make up for it. Any player who cant consistently hit freethrows after being in the league for 8 years deserves criticism..At least shaq had offensive skills to make up for atleast that, but dwight is literally a PoS compared to andrew bynum at this point. Lelz

Shortstop36
04-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Crybabies gonna cry.

He's also mad that he'll never live up to what shaq did, and won't be as big of an icon.

*DH*
04-20-2012, 03:12 PM
I named myself after him. Now I'm disappoint.

PatrickBateman1
04-20-2012, 03:15 PM
What a joke.

The guy slowly goes from being very well liked throughout the league to a total dick in a span of 2 years or so.

Total bitch move. Bad back my ass lmao.

Masstastic
04-20-2012, 04:09 PM
except that he's in much better shape than shaq ever was.

It's the same thing that happened with shaq. Brb have a dominant center but no one around him that can legitimately bring the title home. Brb gonna go somewhere else and win rings.

It's just a different time in the sport that makes this look worse than it is.

Dwight plz come play for the lakers so we can give bynum to the bobcats and he can pull is phaggot attitude shyt all day over there.

lmfaooooooooooooooooooo