PDA

View Full Version : help me please

tanen33
04-15-2012, 10:55 PM
ok people i just started working out again in February and i started at 267 now i weigh 247 i play basketball 2-3 hrs a day at the gym and lift weights for 1 hr and hit the sauna for 20 mins i take protein,creatine and amino acids is there anything i should add to my workout like different types of exercises or add to the supplements i take any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks.....oh yea i want to get down to 200 for now thats my goal

v4micajr
04-15-2012, 11:51 PM
what do you eat? after awhile you wont be able to out train a bad diet.

Lukazetta
04-15-2012, 11:57 PM
what do you eat? after awhile you wont be able to out train a bad diet.

This.

Also how many calories do you eat per day?

Try this: Check out this link: http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/

IMPORTANT:
Do the Military Body Fat Calculation first, then the BMR tool. The BMR tool will give exact calories to eat on a daily basis. Add 20% to this number to get your TDEE.

For Fat loss plans set up macros at 30% Protein/Fat each and it's smooth sailing from there.

Also, a good way to track your calories - myfitnesspal.com

PM me if you have any questions.

kasteanal
04-16-2012, 04:55 AM
ok people i just started working out again in February and i started at 267 now i weigh 247 i play basketball 2-3 hrs a day at the gym and lift weights for 1 hr and hit the sauna for 20 mins i take protein,creatine and amino acids is there anything i should add to my workout like different types of exercises or add to the supplements i take any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks.....oh yea i want to get down to 200 for now thats my goal

Go educate yourself on the basics of nutrition. I'd advice reading the stickies or the guide in my signature. If you then have any questions, feel free to PM. But in all fairness, your post is ridiculous, seeing as you haven't done your homework, and have in no way posted the necessary information for any of us to help you.

tanen33
04-16-2012, 07:02 AM
hey guys thanks for the help i will check out those links today...my diet consists of mainly chicken,salads,fruit,veggies,eggs and bacon,soy beans,stuff like that since i am a picky eater and yes i am a newbie sorry if i didnt include enough info new to all this so yea