PDA

View Full Version : Teen Bulking- Are these good macro's?

maxwharton
04-15-2012, 08:25 PM
So im only 14, but bodybuilding/fitness is very important to me. I'm almost 6'0" and i weigh about 180. I have a very fast metabolism so this is the split i came up with:
cal/carb/pro/fat
4000/400/200/100 (all of these are give or take 25 grams because i eat differently every day
Most of these macro's are coming from grains, oats, meats, fish, dairy, and of course im eating my vegetables and drinking my water.
Is this a decent diet? Be aware that i am bulking. Also, some days when i am forced to eat at school the carb and fat numbers shoot up. Haha those are kind of like cheat meals. Thanks for the advice.

ErikTheElectric
04-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Your 14.

My advice:
DONT COUNT MACROS AND CALORIES
LIFT
EAT LOADS
REST

The amount of 14-16 year olds, posting new threads about wanting to micro-manage their nutrition/food intake is really starting to scare me..

hilltopper1993
04-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Your 14.

My advice:
DONT COUNT MACROS AND CALORIES
LIFT
EAT LOADS
REST

The amount of 14-16 year olds, posting new threads about wanting to micro-manage their nutrition/food intake is really starting to scare me..

I agree, I wish I would have just lifted harder, eaten harder, and enjoyed myself more.

But hey, at least they are dedicated and trying. More determination than 90% of non lifters.