PDA

View Full Version : Con crete + neuro core?

dirtgirt23
04-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Should I be taking both of these pre workout or should I take the crete later since neuro core has creatine already. My total creatine intake is about 4grams. Just want to maximise results without wasting money and product. Any help is appreciated.

CDMMA
04-12-2012, 06:25 PM
How many servings of NeuroCore are you taking? 3? If you're taking that many servings everyday you workout, there's no need to supplement further with the Con-Cret.

changemyoil66
04-12-2012, 09:08 PM
i took 2 scoops neuro core and 1 scoop concret

Spork3245
04-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Should I be taking both of these pre workout or should I take the crete later since neuro core has creatine already. My total creatine intake is about 4grams. Just want to maximise results without wasting money and product. Any help is appreciated.

If total creatine intake between the Neurcore and Concrete combined is 3-5 grams, that's totally fine, I wouldn't go over that amount though. No need to seperate them either.

MuscleTechRob
04-13-2012, 07:17 AM

Depending on how many scoops of NeuroCore you're using, you can take additional creatine to top yourself off at 5g. Are you using a post-workout formula? Those typically contain creatine as well, so keep that in mind when you're trying to calculate your overall intake.

Hope that helps!

usafamnguy
04-13-2012, 07:57 AM
Your fine with the 4 to 5 grams creatine a day. I take my pre and any added creatine at the same time just for convenience but it doesnt really matter when. Next time get bulk creatine mono though, its much cheaper and just as good.