PDA

View Full Version : Dyma Cut stash

CarlitosBX
04-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Looking to give them a tried for my continue cut looks like I am reaching 200LB soon! Cut is doing good so far but I seem to struggle with having enough energy and struggling a bit with my heavy lifting. BUT I have not gotten my sleep in order so will get it in order soon and go from there!

As for Dymatize what is a good cut stash to have from them? I am looking at Elite Casein, ISO-100 so far these 2 things.

CarlitosBX
04-03-2012, 04:47 AM
Bump

CarlitosBX
04-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Bump you guys are going to fk regret it if someone doesn't chime in lol

NorCalMike
04-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Dyma-Burn Xtreme is their fat burner. I haven't tried it yet, but there are people logging it right now in the log sections. It's a fairly new product. Check out the logs to see what people think of it. Also, Elite Casein is very high quality and tasty. I've got the vanilla and C&C and both are awesome. There is a 20% off deal on the 4lb tub here on bodybuilding.com right now.

CarlitosBX
04-04-2012, 07:52 AM
Dyma-Burn Xtreme is their fat burner. I haven't tried it yet, but there are people logging it right now in the log sections. It's a fairly new product. Check out the logs to see what people think of it. Also, Elite Casein is very high quality and tasty. I've got the vanilla and C&C and both are awesome. There is a 20% off deal on the 4lb tub here on bodybuilding.com right now.

Thanks son appreacite you chiming in! I actually went with the Dyma burn Ext to try it out, Elite Casein C&C 2LB, ISO-100 C&C I get a free watermelong recoup to try out as well and some free sandals I needed some as well got them for free not bad at all lol

Where is the log sections?

NorCalMike
04-04-2012, 07:56 AM
^^ Good to hear I know you'll like their protein. Dymatize makes high quality products. It's in the company sponsored logs section. Here's a link to one Dyma-Burn Xtreme log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143297303

CarlitosBX
04-04-2012, 08:06 AM
^^ Good to hear I know you'll like their protein. Dymatize makes high quality products. It's in the company sponsored logs section. Here's a link to one Dyma-Burn Xtreme log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143297303

Thanks son! I was thinking in competing for that 10K competition from Dymatize. Then I did more research on the company how they handle their products and one thing I like is an American product with very high quality standards providing nothing but quality products. Looks to be amazing legit, so I needed more supp so I decided to give them a try. All though I am still a fan of Optimum, I know they also carry a good whey and Casein I never tried yet.

But lets see what Dyma proves to me and Il try Optimum later on.

Thanks for the link BTW

DazeGame
04-04-2012, 08:15 AM
I myself use both ISO-100 and Elite Casein. Have been using them both for about a month and have been impressed with my gains, quality product and great tasting!

NorCalMike
04-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks son! I was thinking in competing for that 10K competition from Dymatize. Then I did more research on the company how they handle their products and one thing I like is an American product with very high quality standards providing nothing but quality products. Looks to be amazing legit, so I needed more supp so I decided to give them a try. All though I am still a fan of Optimum, I know they also carry a good whey and Casein I never tried yet.

But lets see what Dyma proves to me and Il try Optimum later on.

Thanks for the link BTW

Well said and I'm glad you did your research. They do things the right way and the informed customers (like us) notice and appreciate this. Dymatize manufactures their products in their very own state-of-the-art facilities and have very stringent safety and quality standards. FDA inspected and NSF GMP Certified for Sport. This a long way to say they adhere to the highest quality and safety standards in the industry. And you're exactly right when you say American as they use 100% USA sourced whey.

I know you'll like that Elite Casein C&C and I've heard great things about the ISO100 C&C (although I've never used that flavor). The Dyma-Burn Xtreme seems to be getting solid feedback. I plan on picking some up for myself at some point. There was actually just a deal where you buy Elite Casein 2lb for roughly $26-27 and you get a FREE 60ct. Dyma-Burn Xtreme. Unfortunately, I passed on it and it went away. But I picked up a 4lb Elite Casein on sale a few days later ;) Anyways, good luck to you bro. I have a feeling you won't be going back to that other brand soon :)

I myself use both ISO-100 and Elite Casein. Have been using them both for about a month and have been impressed with my gains, quality product and great tasting!

You said it all right there. Took the words out of my mouth srs. Quality, taste, and gains=That's a wrap son! Dymatize ftw :cool:

em-dubya
04-07-2012, 05:25 PM
enough with the copy pasta^^^^

NorCalMike
04-07-2012, 05:27 PM
^It's not. If you have something to add to the thread, please do.

Xist1985
04-07-2012, 05:42 PM
^Here's my addition to this thread: you're a ***got.

NorCalMike
04-07-2012, 05:51 PM
^Didn't hear anything about that. No idea.

em-dubya
04-07-2012, 06:09 PM
^Didn't hear anything about that. No idea.
You should research the companies you rep for:)
Please at least put Dymatize shill in your sig

or_yourlivingtodie
04-07-2012, 06:46 PM
NorCal is banned?!?!?

is it my birthday or something?!?!

em-dubya
04-07-2012, 07:17 PM
NorCal is banned?!?!?

is it my birthday or something?!?!

Crap and i thouht it was gonna be a fun Sat. night:(

TheGilmore
04-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Crap and i thouht it was gonna be a fun Sat. night:(

I think this calls for drinks all around. There is still fun to be had.

SoftballNerd
04-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Soon midnight..."Ban" week is almost over :)

CarlitosBX
04-07-2012, 09:00 PM
4323361 UPDATE** Well first did he really get banned?

Anyways I am very happy with my order so far I have given everything except some products a tried and will do starting on Monday!

Here is a picture of my order, I have tried the CaseIn and Iso-100 with milk HANDS DOWN!!Awesome taste and I also have a strong feeling the protein is doing some good damge to my body! The dyma burn seems to be working, I have experienced less apetite and before I started taking it I was close to making a thread about having a hard time taking a dump lol funny but true. I had a feeling for a couple of weeks trying to take a dump but nothing. Somethimes I forced myself as hard as I could for the crap to come out I mean I felt it like it was stuck in there lol

Well last night when I got home around 1am I took one pill of dyma burn and then proceed with one scoop of casein with milk and night night I went. This morning I felt great getting up at 8am the fact I went to bed at 2am. I was woken up by my mother but the feeling was great not sure if because of the supp or because I was excited they started working on my room been made in my basement!

This morning I wasn't feeling hungry I waited till 10am to take 2 pill of dyma burn and one scoop of casein with milk. The fact that I took dyma burn at 1am I wanted to wait longer didn't want for something to go wrong take too much dosage together in time.

Well today I went to the bathroom and took some good dumps suprisingly! My stomach is feeling much tighter and less bloated! I had another pill around 4pm with 2 scoops of Iso-100 and now I am taking one more pill of dyma burn with 2 scoops of casein with water now going to see on the taste then go night night again!

I won't weight myself until saturday to see how is going on my weight loss.