PDA

View Full Version : Thermogenics vs Supplementation

marvellous05
04-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Fellow experts,
I'm currently on MuscleTech's Hydroxystim (thermogenics/fat burner) and also on a whole list of supplements:
Optimum Nutrition Hydrowhey, ON Hydrobuilder, ON 100% Casein, ON BCAA, ON Fish-Oil, ON Optimen, Musclepharm CLA.
Would like to know if Hydroxystim or any fat burners would cancel out the effects of the listed supplements above, or have any negative effects on muscle growth. Any advice or point of views?

Thanks alot, still trying to learn

RaginAzN
04-02-2012, 04:52 PM
No, it would not.

MuscleTechRob
04-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Fellow experts,
I'm currently on MuscleTech's Hydroxystim (thermogenics/fat burner) and also on a whole list of supplements:
Optimum Nutrition Hydrowhey, ON Hydrobuilder, ON 100% Casein, ON BCAA, ON Fish-Oil, ON Optimen, Musclepharm CLA.
Would like to know if Hydroxystim or any fat burners would cancel out the effects of the listed supplements above, or have any negative effects on muscle growth. Any advice or point of views?

Thanks alot, still trying to learn

Not at all OP, you should be good to go.

Welcome to the boards, too. Great place to be if you're looking to learn!

marvellous05
04-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Thanks Guys, means alot!
Yes MuscleTechRob, hopefully i get to learn alot, im huge fan of muscletech products!

marvellous05
04-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Hey Rob, seeing that you're a muscletech rep, just wanna ask when is the right time to consume Hydroxystim?
I know that you're suppose to take 3 caps 30 mins before work outs. Is it preferred to be taken with food? should I take 3 caps at a go or space out the 3 caps through out the day? a little confused by the directions on the bottles. What about on Off days? when is the right time to eat them?