PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Feast

XinApoK
04-02-2012, 02:10 PM
So last night i had good bit and ended up eating 50 freakin mcnuggets. all covered in bbq sauce.

this was at about 2am ish last night and i was wondering how i should eat today. should i count those as todays calories or what? So far i have just been fasting today so i am just trying to get my stuff straight.

The damned worse part is that i have no recollection of eating them.... just a video and some sauce stains on my bed sheets.

Any help here?

ajvitan
04-02-2012, 02:15 PM
So last night i had good bit and ended up eating 50 freakin mcnuggets. all covered in bbq sauce.

this was at about 2am ish last night and i was wondering how i should eat today. should i count those as todays calories or what? So far i have just been fasting today so i am just trying to get my stuff straight.

The damned worse part is that i have no recollection of eating them.... just a video and some sauce stains on my bed sheets.

Any help here?

Don't worry about it and move on. Its one day just don't make a habit out of it. If you are that worried about it you could drop your cals by 100 or 200 for the next couple of days to make yourself feel better about it.

XinApoK
04-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Don't worry about it and move on. Its one day just don't make a habit out of it. If you are that worried about it you could drop your cals by 100 or 200 for the next couple of days to make yourself feel better about it.

its not that im really worried about it. im just trying to figure out if i should eat just like i usually would today and pretend it never happened or adjust my macros.

chevro1et
04-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Write it off. Just carry on as if it never happened. Sounds like it was a damn good time, tho. I wonder what else you don't remember that was caught on video...

XinApoK
04-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Write it off. Just carry on as if it never happened. Sounds like it was a damn good time, tho. I wonder what else you don't remember that was caught on video...

actually, when i saw the video i was laughing so hard. i called a pizza guy a whore, kicked a ton of stuff(cars, bikes, trash cans) and pretty much tried to play it off like i wasnt smashed... 2 of dem der lokos got me.

csb5731
04-02-2012, 02:35 PM
I'd forget about it but do your damndest to not repeat. And not for any body composition goals, but for your longevity. While most people can appreciate the occasional pizza guy getting called a whore, trigger fingers tend to get itchy when cars and bikes are kicked.