PDA

View Full Version : Im a hardgainer/ectomorph/skinny body /HIGH METABLISM guy

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Im a hardgainer/ectomorph/skinny body /HIGH METABLISM guy that burns food very fast. and i want to bulk up alot

Do I need to have fast or slow digesting carbs and proteins in the day and after workouts?

WonderPug
04-02-2012, 03:22 AM
What you need is knowledge about nutrition and thus I urge you to read the stickies at the top of the nutrition forum.

AlwaysTryin
04-02-2012, 03:31 AM
Stop eating like a 10 year old girl

RubenOlivares
04-02-2012, 03:36 AM
Eat more food & if that doesn't work...eat more food.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 03:37 AM
Stop eating like a 10 year old girl

i actually eat 6 meals a day and their like full carbs, its because it doesnt matter how much i eat i can never ever gain weight, i need to do like weights, thats what the guy at world gym told me.

but someone said i need to eat the right digesting carbs,do u know which one is best for my type fast or slow?

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 03:40 AM
Eat more food & if that doesn't work...eat more food.

i eat as much as i can but i still stay thesame, and then if i keep eating more theirs a limit i can only reach, like 8 meals a day all carbs healthy fat and a little bit protein, i still dont gain weight, i think i need to go and do weights to gain weight and not just eat :S

once i tried gaining weight by like eating pizzas, eclairs and unhealthy foods that weere fatty and all i got was 2kilos more in 2 months but i couldnt get any higher?? lol
then i lost it all after 3 weeks

dimmupelto
04-02-2012, 03:52 AM
How does one eat like carbs and lift like weights... Like totally? Stop eating like a 10 year old girl and stop talking like one. Like.

dimmupelto
04-02-2012, 03:53 AM
Or like on the other hand stop like trolling. If that be the case.

AlwaysTryin
04-02-2012, 03:54 AM
All I'm reading is excuse excuse

Either
1) continue making excuses
2) man up and eat more

Digestion rates of foods make no difference to your weight gain failure. You simple are not eating enough

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 04:02 AM
All I'm reading is excuse excuse

Either
1) continue making excuses
2) man up and eat more

Digestion rates of foods make no difference to your weight gain failure. You simple are not eating enough

but I eat 8 big meals a day? isnt that enough?

AlwaysTryin
04-02-2012, 04:11 AM

So you're choosing option 1. Clearly it's not enough if you aren't gaining

As we've said, eat more - simple as that. Stop making excuses and go eat or deal with it.

/thread

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 04:26 AM
So you're choosing option 1. Clearly it's not enough if you aren't gaining

As we've said, eat more - simple as that. Stop making excuses and go eat or deal with it.

/thread

Your and dimmupelto are acting like little kids. You dont talk to a random person in a stupid way which in real life will screw you over, besides people have limits to how much they can eat without doing weights,you didnt mention weight and food, you just mentioned food. and i never made excuses, i can tell your uptight and i dont have time to listen to little kids like you who make up garbage that I never said and about making excuses and saying how you wont eat anymore. You are making stuff up now because I never said anything like that, I said I can eat 8 meals max but I didnt say I cant eat more, I am saying I cant gain weight from just eating food, you didnt understand me at all, I am a different bodytype and I dont gain from eating 20 meals a day, I need to eat alot and train with weights to gain.... and yes I eat like a man. I bet I can eat more than you since I burn faster. You should know better, You should appreciate you can gain weight because your doing WEIGHTS. you dont talk like an arrogant idiot to a random person, how dare you. And also weights and food make you eat more. not just food like you and your girl friends mentioned.

You wont ever talk to a person in real life like you do on forums because you cant see the way hes asking. You should be smarter than that. I cant even remember what you told me because I just naturally ignore that kind of behaviour. lol

vitornoob
04-02-2012, 04:30 AM
Eat more

/thread

http://i53.tinypic.com/343is86.jpg

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 04:34 AM
[QUOTE=vitornoob;858834373]Eat more

/thread

my bodies calorie intake is 2500 calories, i eat 3500 and i dont gain weight. For my bodytype as I already told you I have to do weights AND eat more calories to gain weight. Not just eat more. Read what I said.

/thread

BBqChicken1
04-02-2012, 04:52 AM
i eat as much as i can but i still stay thesame, and then if i keep eating more theirs a limit i can only reach, like 8 meals a day all carbs healthy fat and a little bit protein, i still dont gain weight, i think i need to go and do weights to gain weight and not just eat :S

once i tried gaining weight by like eating pizzas, eclairs and unhealthy foods that weere fatty and all i got was 2kilos more in 2 months but i couldnt get any higher?? lol

What are the ingredients in pizza that make it 'unhealthy'?

[QUOTE=vitornoob;858834373]Eat more

/thread

my bodies calorie intake is 2500 calories, i eat 3500 and i dont gain weight. For my bodytype as I already told you I have to do weights AND eat more calories to gain weight. Not just eat more. Read what I said.

/thread

3500 is not much. Eat ****ing more. It's that ****ing simple. Eat calorie dense foods. Eat more you ****ing piece of ****. I'm sorry but you're making too many excuses. You're like any one of us, a human being, eat some ****ing food and read the stickies.

If you're eating 8 meals per day and only getting 3500 calories I feel sorry for you. I can eat more than that in two ****ing meals.

vitornoob
04-02-2012, 04:55 AM
my body's TDEE is 2500 calories, i eat 3500 and i dont gain weight. For my bodytype as I already told you I have to do weights AND eat more calories to gain weight. Not just eat more. Read what I said.

/thread

There is no bodytype, how are you counting your calories and macros?

This!

calm down, BBq

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:03 AM

[QUOTE=alexyboi;858835323]

3500 is not much. Eat ****ing more. It's that ****ing simple. Eat calorie dense foods. Eat more you ****ing piece of ****. I'm sorry but you're making too many excuses. You're like any one of us, a human being, eat some ****ing food and read the stickies.

If you're eating 8 meals per day and only getting 3500 calories I feel sorry for you. I can eat more than that in two ****ing meals.

You go eat more you ****ing piece of **** lol U mad? yeah?

Bodybuilders EAT 6 meals a day and 3500 to 5000 calories dumb ass. I eat MORE THAN YOU or A HELL OF ALOT for my weight. What the heck are you on about? U mad? yeah?

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:06 AM

This!

calm down, BBq

there are 3 body types and they put on gains differently, one can eat and put on weight without exercise, the other cant. You can find it on the internet, ectomorph/endormorph/ and mesomorph, its even on this site

RubenOlivares
04-02-2012, 05:10 AM
Ah, so this turns out to be yet another troll thread.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:12 AM
Ah, so this turns out to be yet another troll thread.

I wonder why?

Ahhhh eat more. Eat more Eat more.....eat more. yeah and im the troll?

Instead of trolling the phrase eat more, you can give me a more realistic answer like I have to do weights and eat more, not just eat more. Come on guys..

WonderPug
04-02-2012, 05:14 AM
Ah, so this turns out to be yet another troll thread. Unfortunately so.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:17 AM
Unfortunately so.

Its only a half troll thread. I never did nag or do whatever that troll word is. I simply replied normally unlike everyone trolling ... eat more and then saying it again when they just said it 3 times.

vitornoob
04-02-2012, 05:21 AM
No there are not 3 types of bodytype...

1. learn how they were created, old ''theory''
2. learn to have respect for those who are trying to help you

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:24 AM
No there are not 3 types of bodytype...

1. learn how they were created, old ''theory''
2. learn to have respect for those who are trying to help you

Im not talking about you. Im talking about the other arrogant bullies. I dont respect arrogant bullies who dont help by saying abuse and dont respect others.

Alright well Im not going to argue about the bodytypes with you but I go to World Gym and 20 of the personal trainers there tell me that, and I have researched it up on this site and this site even says so. Im just saying I cant gain weight from just eating, I have aten up to 4400 calories EVERY DAY, for a month and thats nearly double my daily serving, and I still gained no weight. I have to do weights and eat high calories to gain weight. not just eat, all im saying.

vitornoob
04-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Im not talking about you. Im talking about the other arrogant bullies. I dont respect arrogant bullies who dont help by saying arrogant things and dont respect others.

Alright well Im not going to argue about the bodytypes with you but I go to World Gym and 20 of the personal trainers there tell me that, and I have researched it up on this site and this site even says so.

If you are not gaining weight it is simpley because you are not eating enough, and they were correct...that is it...you can not avoid the thermodynamics law...calories in and calories out...
again, how are you counting calories?

pfff....let me guess, they say that you need to eat 6x a day, have a protein shake after WO and a slow digestive protein before bed?

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:32 AM
If you are not gaining weight it is simpley because you are not eating enough, and they were correct...that is it...you can not avoid the thermodynamics law...calories in and calories out...
again, how are you counting calories?

pfff....let me guess, they say that you need to eat 6x a day, have a protein shake after WO and a slow digestive protein before bed?

he said you have to start eating 8 to 10 meals a day and I am doing that now, but Im still not gaining weight. AND my calories are off the charts, they are double my normal intake. But I am not doing weight training

vitornoob
04-02-2012, 05:35 AM
he said you have to start eating 8 to 10 meals a day and I am doing that now, but Im still not gaining weight. AND my calories are off the charts, they are double my normal intake. But I am not doing weight training

No you do not need to eat 8-10...you can have 1 meal per day and still gain weight if you are eating properly...the amount of meals that you eat is extremelly individual

off charts? you are not couting properly...this is your mistake...I doubt that you are eating really 3500kcal

gloria7
04-02-2012, 05:41 AM
Im not talking about you. Im talking about the other arrogant bullies. I dont respect arrogant bullies who dont help by saying abuse and dont respect others.

Alright well Im not going to argue about the bodytypes with you but I go to World Gym and 20 of the personal trainers there tell me that, and I have researched it up on this site and this site even says so. Im just saying I cant gain weight from just eating, I have aten up to 4400 calories EVERY DAY, for a month and thats nearly double my daily serving, and I still gained no weight. I have to do weights and eat high calories to gain weight. not just eat, all im saying.

You prefer "lift and eat"? Whatever, just eat. It's embarassing to see you struggling at 3500 cals. I have an appetite of 4000 cals daily. Let's assume you are right about your bodytype. You are burning calories like crazy. 3500 is your maintenance, apparently. LIFT AND EAT MORE THAN THIS. Is it really, that difficult? Try 4k+ from whole, calorie dense foods and make sure you are indeed eating that much. People who complain about not gaining are miscalculating their intake. Track everything and increase calories every week until you see a steady increase.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:42 AM
No you do not need to eat 8-10...you can have 1 meal per day and still gain weight if you are eating properly...the amount of meals that you eat is extremelly individual

off charts? you are not couting properly...this is your mistake...I doubt that you are eating really 3500kcal

well i do, my friend he gave me this database thing that lets you add as many meals in a day and i have all this food added like milk and oats, eggs , raisins, chunk loads of almonds every meal, beef, pistachios, walnuts, cottage cheese, chicken, turkey and i eat the most i can and it reaches 3400 to 3500 calories

gloria7
04-02-2012, 05:43 AM
Wait, you want to "bulk up a lot" but you don't lift? Yet you worry about eating more than you burn? Good luck with your fat gains goals in 2012.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:44 AM
You prefer "lift and eat"? Whatever, just eat. It's embarassing to see you struggling at 3500 cals. I have an appetite of 4000 cals daily. Let's assume you are right about your bodytype. You are burning calories like crazy. 3500 is your maintenance, apparently. LIFT AND EAT MORE THAN THIS. Is it really, that difficult? Try 4k+ from whole, calorie dense foods and make sure you are indeed eating that much. People who complain about not gaining are miscalculating their intake. Track everything and increase calories every week until you see a steady increase.

the whole point i was saying is that I cant just gain weight from eating and no weights from 4k+ like you said
I need to do weights and eat.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:46 AM
Wait, you want to "bulk up a lot" but you don't lift? Yet you worry about eating more than you burn? Good luck with your fat gains goals in 2012.

No my point was I cant just eat and gain weight. Some people dont do weights and they gain weight.

gloria7
04-02-2012, 05:49 AM

Then do it. Info in stickies is all you need, no crap chatting in gyms.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 06:24 AM
You prefer "lift and eat"? Whatever, just eat. It's embarassing to see you struggling at 3500 cals.

Not really embarassing. Just funny :D

dimmupelto
04-02-2012, 07:06 AM
OP do you like rolled breads? That could be your issue, cut out rolled breads and you'll see remarkable improvements in not only your physical wellbeing but your mental status as well.

treyyy
04-02-2012, 07:50 AM
Im a hardgainer/ectomorph/skinny body /HIGH METABLISM guy that burns food very fast. and i want to bulk up alot

Do I need to have fast or slow digesting carbs and proteins in the day and after workouts?

You are on the internet dude.
Stop being lazy and read... put a diet together for yourself...

just a tip: if you do not eat a decent meal every 3 hours.. forget about gaining.

treyyy
04-02-2012, 07:52 AM

said 6.. now saying 8 big meals.

This is pure trolling. **** off

MiscMathematician
04-02-2012, 08:44 AM
I estimate when I was getting fat, I would eat 4k calories a day without even noticing. 3500 is absolutely nothing.

Want to gain wait? 1 entire stuffed-crust supreme pizza (3500-4000), one footlong subway philly cheesesteak sub loaded with veggies (1k), 4 large bowls of oatmeal with raisins (1k), two bags of greens (negligible), and a gallon of whole milk (2500k).

There's 8000-8500 calories, I've done it before.

ErikTheElectric
04-02-2012, 09:04 AM
What grade are you in OP? srs

BBqChicken1
04-02-2012, 09:31 AM

This!

calm down, BBq

I AM ****ING CALM!!!!!!! I just get pissed off at threads like this, which I actually believe not to be troll threads. My detector is just not accurate.

[QUOTE=BBqChicken1;858839523]What are the ingredients in pizza that make it 'unhealthy'?

You go eat more you ****ing piece of **** lol U mad? yeah?

Bodybuilders EAT 6 meals a day and 3500 to 5000 calories dumb ass. I eat MORE THAN YOU or A HELL OF ALOT for my weight. What the heck are you on about? U mad? yeah?

Bodybuilders are sponsored by supplement companies. Telling the public to eat that often, makes it impossible for them, so they turn to supplements, which make it easier. $$$$

You're not eating enough. It's plain and simple. I ate up to 5000 calories on my bulk, because I was very active.

there are 3 body types and they put on gains differently, one can eat and put on weight without exercise, the other cant. You can find it on the internet, ectomorph/endormorph/ and mesomorph, its even on this site

Somatotypes.. Ok. 2 in 1000 people are meso, 3 in 1000 are endo, 1 in 1000 is ecto. Most people are a mixture. Your somatotype can be changed. You're skinny because you don't eat enough, fat because you eat too much. It's that ****ing simple.

the whole point i was saying is that I cant just gain weight from eating and no weights from 4k+ like you said

If you're going to do weights, that burns calories. That will mean you'll have to eat even more. Guess what, you're not eating enough.

No my point was I cant just eat and gain weight. Some people dont do weights and they gain weight.
You can. You're just too full of excuses.

You are on the internet dude.
Stop being lazy and read... put a diet together for yourself...

just a tip: if you do not eat a decent meal every 3 hours.. forget about gaining.

Every 3 hours? wut?

ErikTheElectric
04-02-2012, 09:34 AM
I AM ****ING CALM!!!!!!! I just get pissed off at threads like this, which I actually believe not to be troll threads. My detector is just not accurate.

Every 3 hours? wut?

I missed you bbq, nohomo

JWilll07
04-02-2012, 09:50 AM
hey bro... you probably just need to eat more.. just lettin' ya know if you haven't got it yet.

ErikTheElectric
04-02-2012, 09:52 AM
hey bro... you probably just need to eat more.. just lettin' ya know if you haven't got it yet.

NO, he HASN'T gotten that yet from the 1,000,000 people ITT telling him that same thing.. *sigh*

joshuatrester
04-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Cell-tech adds 7lbs in 7 days... Try that.

BBqChicken1
04-02-2012, 10:29 AM
I missed you bbq, nohomo

I love you.

no homo

agm1984
04-02-2012, 10:59 AM

theres a big difference between eating as much as you can and eating as much as you need.

theres also a difference between eating 3000 calories and eating "8 meals a day"

so eat more and you will gain weight. simple as that.

sounds like you need to force feed. if you need to wakeup at 3am and slam back a mass gainer shake.

try adding 2 double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds to your daily mealplan. thats 900 calories for $4. eat that on top of what your doing now.

vitornoob
04-02-2012, 11:03 AM
I love you.
no homo

love me too ):

NO, he HASN'T gotten that yet from the 1,000,000 people ITT telling him that same thing.. *sigh*

It looks like that he did not get...

theres a big difference between eating as much as you can and eating as much as you need.
theres also a difference between eating 3000 calories and eating "8 meals a day"
sounds like you need to force feed. if you need to wakeup at 3am and slam back a mass gainer shake.
try adding 2 double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds to your daily mealplan. thats 900 calories for $4. eat that on top of what your doing now.

You must be trolling

justinjude
04-02-2012, 11:14 AM
ITT: trolls, people feeding the trolls, and a troll that's not eating enough

Good luck with your nutrition goals for 2012.

agm1984
04-02-2012, 12:02 PM
You must be trolling

no im talking about him not being able to eat say 3000 calories by the time he goes to bed.

wakeup and eat more so that you can achieve 3000 calories in that 24 hour period.

im ectomorph aswell so i know exactly what its like. if im used to getting 1000-1500 calories by noon it becomes exponentially harder to eat [4000 minus (calories eaten by noon)] by the time i goto bed.
so waking up at 3am is a viable way to recoup 500 calories if you only ate 3500 an should have eaten 4000 by bed time.
strictly in terms of eating 500 calories at 3am is easier than eating 500 calories on a full stomach at 9pm. for example.

no that i have these problems personally. i just track my calories throughout the day and eat accordingly and utilize fast food and 4 scoop mutant mass 1060 calorie shakes to reach 4k.
im sure its the same for a holocaust diet practitioner like OP weighing 120 lbs.
hes gonna bulk off like 3k a day definitely. so jokes on him if he cant even eat 3k by force feeding.

if you cant do it. ramp up. your stmoach and body will get used to it.

if needed drink a gallon of milk a day. thats give or take 2400 calories right there. then eat a sandwich and youll be at 3k cleanbulk.

so please stop breaking down my points. im simply telling him to eat more if hes not gaining. its science. calories in vs. calories out.

justinjude
04-02-2012, 12:31 PM
no im talking about him not being able to eat say 3000 calories by the time he goes to bed.

wakeup and eat more so that you can achieve 3000 calories in that 24 hour period.

im ectomorph aswell so i know exactly what its like. if im used to getting 1000-1500 calories by noon it becomes exponentially harder to eat [4000 minus (calories eaten by noon)] by the time i goto bed.
so waking up at 3am is a viable way to recoup 500 calories if you only ate 3500 an should have eaten 4000 by bed time.
strictly in terms of eating 500 calories at 3am is easier than eating 500 calories on a full stomach at 9pm. for example.

no that i have these problems personally. i just track my calories throughout the day and eat accordingly and utilize fast food and 4 scoop mutant mass 1060 calorie shakes to reach 4k.
im sure its the same for a holocaust diet practitioner like OP weighing 120 lbs.
hes gonna bulk off like 3k a day definitely. so jokes on him if he cant even eat 3k by force feeding.

if needed drink a gallon of milk a day. thats give or take 2400 calories right there. then eat a sandwich and youll be at 3k cleanbulk.

so please stop breaking down my points. im simply telling him to eat more if hes not gaining. its science. calories in vs. calories out.

My morning shake of 2scoops of protein, 2tbps PB and 2 cups of milk is about 750 cal. Add a little more pb and you get almost 1000 within 45 minutes of waking.

There's no reason why op shouldn't be able tohit 3000

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:13 PM
said 6.. now saying 8 big meals.

This is pure trolling. **** off

um. What are you talking about, again don't just make stuff up with things like I troll and assumptions that are bs, I never troll, plus I WAS with 6 meals, now im doing 8...

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:14 PM
OP do you like rolled breads? That could be your issue, cut out rolled breads and you'll see remarkable improvements in not only your physical wellbeing but your mental status as well.

cool k thanks

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:18 PM
What grade are you in OP? srs

More of a grade to spell and reply better. What are you 12?

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=alexyboi;858842013]

Bodybuilders are sponsored by supplement companies. Telling the public to eat that often, makes it impossible for them, so they turn to supplements, which make it easier. $$$$

You're not eating enough. It's plain and simple. I ate up to 5000 calories on my bulk, because I was very active.

Somatotypes.. Ok. 2 in 1000 people are meso, 3 in 1000 are endo, 1 in 1000 is ecto. Most people are a mixture. Your somatotype can be changed. You're skinny because you don't eat enough, fat because you eat too much. It's that ****ing simple.

If you're going to do weights, that burns calories. That will mean you'll have to eat even more. Guess what, you're not eating enough.

You can. You're just too full of excuses.

Every 3 hours? wut?

1. theres a limit to how much I can eat without doing weights. You are right In terms of weights and eating, but not just eating alone(my bodytype doesnt work like that because I have been eating 3.5 to 4K now for a month), if I go higher I cant.. its too much for me because all i do is work and no gym. I will bloat myself if I go any higher, I need weights. Get it? ok your calm now

2. I am eating ALOT, I am eating more than twice my daily intake for ME, not anyone else.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:30 PM
ITT: trolls, people feeding the trolls, and a troll that's not eating enough

Good luck with your nutrition goals for 2012.

wake up. did I ever do that so called word troll?

Never. I was replying back with what happens to me thats all.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:33 PM

ive tried eating mcas as well but it didnt give me as good gains in 1 month as the carb foods. i only got 1.5 kilo heavier in 2 months, and thats it i cant get anymore unless I start on weights.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:35 PM
My morning shake of 2scoops of protein, 2tbps PB and 2 cups of milk is about 750 cal. Add a little more pb and you get almost 1000 within 45 minutes of waking.

There's no reason why op shouldn't be able tohit 3000

Ive hit higher than that at my best I could ever do and im stuck at thesame weight. I know I am eating right but I just have to do weights to gain and not just eat. = my whole point.

and now Im going to go do that, since I know I cant gain anymore by just eating 3-4k diets alone.
Even all of thats not enough for me lol :D

weights + 3k for me = gains

no weights + 4k = no gains

/thread

K1ngRippa
04-02-2012, 05:36 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/10x9hlf.gif

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:48 PM

true agm1984 but I have been eating more than 3k and recently almost 4k nearly everyday which bloated me up. All that 3k to 4k gave me was 1 kilo over my normal weight in 2-3 months and I didnt gain any more weight after that so I think I cant just eat any amount of calories to gain weight.

I know I have to do weights and eat 3k to gain which is what Im doing today.

oh yeah to the others im no whatever u say that word troll so heres to this

/thread

OP:"No Im an ORC! Not a troll!"
Gimili: ORC BLOOD!

ok im neither then lol

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 05:52 PM
lol nice pic, thats you or the other swearheads? cuz u posted after I /ended topic so i think that image fits you perfectly lol :D

pic: the trolls are gone now since the op trollcop finished lmao

/thread

dimmupelto
04-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Well you sir are a very dedicated troll if nothing else.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Well you sir are a very dedicated troll if nothing else.

Oh yeah i know he is. takes one to know one.

The dedicated trolls

K1ngRippa
Dimmupelto
BBqChicken1
Treyyy
ErikTheElectric
Justinjude

The Dedicated replier

alexyboi

especially when thread is closed and their still posting bs and dimm mate your 27 come on.

Jeez cant believe how hard it was for someone to ask something simple on 1 forum when really they wouldnt say all this pussy abuse **** in real life like they do on the internet like that was all for nothing since majority of ppl are uptight about their dog dying or something and find it too easy to post trash at a random person for no reason who just asked a simple q, and they would actually wake up if they did say that crap in reality. ya all just think they arent in person so they can say harsh garbage over the internet, shame on 1/2 of you. you all make it like its a katastrophe to ask a simple question, jeez wooptidoo who friggin cares, If you had something worse like an accident will you cry about it all day or blow a fuse? Get over it and help without swearing. so I dont gain more than 2kg on 4k cals without doing weights. big deal. Kids.. :D grow up child grow up. (mentally, not muscularly)

/thread

alan aragon
04-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Read the stickies (vitornoob pointed them out in post #13 here). Stop posting until you've read those. It's useless to try to help you when your knowledge level is below baseline.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Read the stickies (vitornoob pointed them out in post #13 here). Stop posting until you've read those. It's useless to try to help you when your knowledge level is below baseline.

Yes I am reading them. but even so, even if that was the fact there is no need for all this swearing, abuse and trash talk of assumptions. Thats low and these ppl shoould know better. If it was in real life they wouldnt be doing that 90% of the time. Quite disappointing really, it goes against what they stand for in real life. quite unsurprised

You just dont talk like that.

XinApoK
04-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Holy crap.

Listen to what is being said.

You said that in order for you to eat more you have to lift... thats weird... because i didnt know that lifting heavy things allowed you to put food in your mouth.

IF YOU WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT(muscle,fat, water, etc weight in general) YOU MUST EAT MORE

that is a fact. if eating 3500 isnt working... try eating 4500 calories.. if that doesnt work, 5000.

AlwaysTryin
04-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Yes I am reading them. but even so, even if that was the fact there is no need for all this swearing, abuse and trash talk of assumptions. Thats low and these ppl shoould know better. If it was in real life they wouldnt be doing that 90% of the time. Quite disappointing really, it goes against what they stand for in real life. quite unsurprised

You just dont talk like that.

pot, kettle, black?

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 10:30 PM
pot, kettle, black?

alot of idiots on the internet

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Holy crap.

Listen to what is being said.

You said that in order for you to eat more you have to lift... thats weird... because i didnt know that lifting heavy things allowed you to put food in your mouth.

IF YOU WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT(muscle,fat, water, etc weight in general) YOU MUST EAT MORE

that is a fact. if eating 3500 isnt working... try eating 4500 calories.. if that doesnt work, 5000.

this thread ended mate.

Ahh I never did say what you wrote. did I say that? No

In order for me to gain MORE WEIGHT I need to eat 3-4k+ cal daily AND do weights, thats what I said.

The IF YOU WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT(muscle,fat, water, etc weight in general) YOU MUST EAT MORE is absolutely wrong because I have tried 4k and higher daily and it has its limits, it doesnt bulk me more than 1.5 kilos. It doesnt do anything even if I ate 5000 calories or 6k, the most I would put on is 2kilos over my normal weight and then I would be bloated as crap so I cant keep increasing it.

Im a different bodytype, it doesnt matter how many calories I eat, I can never bulk up like others because Im a lightning fast rod that burns all of it like magic. And thats a good thing because I can NEVER put on fat. But I need to do weights and eat to bulk, not just eat. Been there done that, even done what you said - I have most defintely had a maximum of two and a half to three times my serve once in a while and nothing, it just make me look bloated, I never said I have to do weights to eat more, please listen.

End of discussion.

ErikTheElectric
04-02-2012, 10:41 PM
How the hell am I the troll.... lololol strong wtf

ErikTheElectric
04-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Btw OP, by bumping this thread you're just showing your stupidity to us. Which, if I were you.. would stop doing... (Just saying).

Your trolling is funny though, and amusing.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Btw OP, by bumping this thread you're just showing your stupidity to us. Which, if I were you.. would stop doing... (Just saying).

Your trolling is funny though, and amusing.

lolol your such a little kid. Look at page 2 and again

look in the mirror

/thread closed. Stupidity comes from people who continue to troll a closed thread like Erik loool

dimmupelto
04-02-2012, 10:58 PM
"because I'm a lightning fast rod".

There ya have it folks, obviously what works for 99.9999998% of the world doesn't work for him because he's not even human.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 10:59 PM
"because I'm a lightning fast rod".

There ya have it folks, obviously what works for 99.9999998% of the world doesn't work for him because he's not even human.

LOL actually your statistics are farrrrr off. More like 60% of the world.
Im actually very happy to be different, so I dont put on as much weight as you do. Haha

"There ya have it folks, Dimm is 12 years old."

ErikTheElectric
04-02-2012, 11:01 PM
lolol your such a little kid. Look at page 2 and again

look in the mirror

/thread closed. Stupidity comes from people who continue to troll a closed thread like Erik loool

Stats: Age 22
5'8, 122lbs

and I'm a little kid. lolololol

inb4ban

WonderPug
04-02-2012, 11:09 PM
With all the troll feeding in this thread, I fear the OP has been transformed into morbidly obesity.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 11:11 PM
5'8, 122lbs

and I'm a little kid. lolololol

inb4ban

Yeah you have a little brain.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 11:12 PM
With all the troll feeding in this thread, I fear the OP has been transformed into morbidly obesity.

the only troll here is him. If you mean me then thats the most stupid thing ive ever heard

WonderPug
04-02-2012, 11:14 PM
^ The OP is you, Sir Troll.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 11:16 PM
^ The OP is you, Sir Troll.

You dont know the definition, that is irrelevant to anything thats happening here and has nothing to do with the meaning of troll. A troll is a person who abuses or posts abuse to others without listening to the person. How can I continue to read that when people are posting trash at me? Nope I am n no where near it because the definition of it means when someone is posting garbage at you/abusing or just spamming.(I just checked)

Just because I am retaliating back against someone who is saying misconduct to me doesnt mean Im a troll. The person who starts the abuse is the troll because none of that would of happened in the first place.

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 11:19 PM
5'8, 122lbs

and I'm a little kid with no brains and full of muscle.

http://i43.tinypic.com/28horq0.jpg

Yes Erik you are, and no one cares. good job, was it worth all that? If you have something stupid to say, then dont say anything at all.

Erik: Look everyone! Im a stupid troll here short and stout, here is my small brain, here is my trolls.

LOL

alexyboi
04-02-2012, 11:28 PM
^ .

dimmupelto your 27 years old and your acting like a little kid, with the trolls this troll that and with such weird replies. besides the word troll is a stupid word, a more better word is cyberbully.

I expected better from yourself more suitably, Act your age.

/thread

dimmupelto
04-03-2012, 12:13 AM

Hey trolls need lovin too...

alexyboi
04-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Hey trolls need lovin too...

What Body Type Do You Have?

Ectomorph 40.1% 3568 (40.1%)
Endomorph 45.8% 4068 (45.8%)
Mesomorph 14.1% 1253 (14.1%)

Yeah Bull**** 99%... and that was on this site.

Theres your troll love trollboy. lol

K1ngRippa
04-04-2012, 08:24 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/351fpj4.jpg

dimmupelto
04-04-2012, 09:10 PM
I think he likes me...

AlwaysTryin
04-04-2012, 09:15 PM
just let the thread die already

max1122
04-04-2012, 09:35 PM
you should know that nutrition goers hate these kinda threads because they have to hear people whine about the easiest / best part about gaining weight - eating. Plus, there's one simple answer: if you are not gaining weight either: you are counting calories wrong, not eating enough (i always hear my skinny friends say that they eat a lot, brb 2 big macs + fries in one sitting, been starved for the whole day) or could be you burn more than you eat. If eating 3k5 doesn't pump you up on the scale, up 500cal to 4k. If 4k doesn't do nothing, up to 4k5, you get the drill.

Do a little more reading b4 making a thread, especially this kinda thread. 10 minutes of researching will actually give you more info + less negs in a shorter period of time

kris2pe
04-05-2012, 03:07 AM
I think the whole "eating alot" suggestion is very dangerous. It can lead to problems w/ your vital organs like the heart, kidney and liver!
Trust me I fell for that advice and eat like crazy! My FBS was 10pts closer to the limit, I had urates in my urine test and alot of problems will present itself. So be wary of this generic advice!
1.) Get a full examination of your body. You may be interested in checking out your testosterone for obvious reasons, your Thyroid function and your blood sugar if your diabetic. You find that its not that your not eating enough that's the problem. I could be that you have an infection or certain parts of your body is not functioning optimally!
2.) Learn how to hit your muscles. If you can't recreate those micro-tears in your muscle your high intake of protein would be pretty much useless.
3.) Find a way to stress less! Stop watching the news!
4.) Calorie counting is key apparently. It makes a somewhat concise way of measuring how much u should eat to get through your goals. I would recommend Tim Ferriss' strategy, which is buying a week before and create a week's worth of meal plan according to your caloric needs that way you have somewhat automated your nutrition by just cooking the food w/o having to scramble what you should be cooking during at that day or what you should be eating that day.

AlwaysTryin
04-05-2012, 03:20 AM
I think the whole "eating alot" suggestion is very dangerous.

We've said that if you aren't gaining weight you have to eat more which is 100% correct

mattypoole
04-05-2012, 03:30 AM
I'm an ecto etc = excuses for not eating enough.

If you train hard and eat more than you burn, you WILL gain weight. It's not enough to do it for a month, you need to be training hard and eating over maintenance continually over several months before you start to see decent results.

3500 is nothing, I can eat that in one meal. Stop being a p$$y and eat at least 4500 a day while lifting. If after a month you don't gain weight, bump it up to 4700-4800. Rinse and repeat until the scales are going up.

WonderPug
04-05-2012, 05:05 AM
I think the whole "eating alot" suggestion is very dangerous.Reading comprehension: acquire it.

kris2pe
04-05-2012, 06:30 AM
We've said that if you aren't gaining weight you have to eat more which is 100% correct
What I'm trying to say is it MAY NOT BE HEALTHY! OKEY! I didn't gain MUCH trying it either! But it did show alot more alarming stuff than gaining weight!
To OP:
OH btw here's another tip chew your food properly! You'd be surprise on how many people neglect to do so!

Reading comprehension: acquire it.
Understand other people's opinion and having a some valid argument acquire that! Ur opinions are not holy and neither is it better than anybody else! Other than lookin like a d-bag!

WonderPug
04-05-2012, 06:35 AM
^ Reading comprehension: acquire it.

kris2pe
04-05-2012, 06:37 AM
^ Reading comprehension: acquire it.
Compassion and having some sense while your at it dbag!
I'm not from where you live and acting like you're a superior dbag wouldn't help me either!

ErikTheElectric
04-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Compassion and having some sense while your at it dbag!
I'm not from where you live and acting like you're a superior dbag wouldn't help me either!

Get used to it. It's the internet.

And he wasn't acting like a "Superior dbag" (Whatever the hell that means), you just need to learn how to read.

K1ngRippa
04-05-2012, 10:37 AM
This thread

http://i44.tinypic.com/2pt5pn4.jpg

AlwaysTryin
04-05-2012, 02:03 PM
What I'm trying to say is it MAY NOT BE HEALTHY! OKEY! I didn't gain MUCH trying it either!

What magical idea do you have to gain weight without eating more than you burn? Wear a unicorn horn?

Xfaxtor
04-05-2012, 02:06 PM
What magical idea do you have to gain weight without eating more than you burn? Wear a unicorn horn?

Eat clean idiot...

:D

mesopotato
04-05-2012, 02:25 PM
From a guy that was 6'3, 140 lbs, they're right. I'm by no means jacked now, and I know this may be a troll thread but i'll give you a response.

If you're doing cardio, stop.
Start lifting weights, heavy compound movements.
If 3500 calories a day isn't working for you(and I urge you to start tracking how much you're actually taking in), bump to 4000. If that doesn't work continue adding 200-300 calories per day until you start seeing gains.

You can't eat 6000 calories a day and not gain weight, that's not how it works. A calorie surplus over your maintenance will yield you gaining weight. Your body can only burn so many calories a day. I used to think I ate a lot more than I actually did, and didn't even realize until I started keeping track of it.