PDA

View Full Version : Bulking at College

Boydson
03-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Hey guys,
So I'm a freshman at college and I have a bit of a problem. My schools dining halls are absolutely terrible. They went on and on at orientation about how everything has healthy choices. Well guess what, they ****ing lied. If by healthy they meant offering wheat crust pizza instead of white they are spot on lol Anyways, I need a little help figuring out foods I can get at the grocery store that are health and will fit the macros a nice clean bulk. That wouldn't really be an issue for me except that I have no way of preparing the food, so for the most part it has to be raw or pre cooked. PLEASE any suggestions. I'm loosing weight like you can't believe because I refuse to eat all this fatty greasy foods they serve here. I have one quarter to go, and I really want to gain a little muscle before summer without going above say 12% BF. (I'm at about 8% now)
Thanks in advance,
David

P.S. Don't recommend supplemental protein. I need real foods.

rand18m
03-20-2012, 04:50 PM
I would like to see more examples of these unhealthy foods you are talking about. Because there is no problem eating the pizza, exactly what is unhealthy with pizza? I think the biggest problem is you have some misconceptions about foods in general. So give us a better idea of what is being served at your cafeteria so we can discuss that issue. In the meantime I suggest that you begin with the stickies above and increase your general knowledge of the basic principles of nutrition.