PDA

View Full Version : John Elway is a phucking snake!!!

joelz54_99
03-20-2012, 01:57 PM
No loyalty what so ever!

After Tebow saved the phucking season he comes back and stabs him in the back. Elway acted like he appreciated everything but in the back he was probably looking for ways to get rid of Tebow. I hope the Peyton project blows up in his face. There is no one player that can get you a automatic win. Tebow got the Broncos the wins at what ever cost!

Shame on you Elway!

I am a Cowboys fan so the fans over there should be outraged. You had something good with Tebow.

Devil-spawn
03-20-2012, 01:58 PM
1st

miketheblade
03-20-2012, 01:58 PM

please shut the fcuk up

Beliedat
03-20-2012, 02:00 PM
You are dumbasfuk. (srs)

NnamdiAsomugha
03-20-2012, 02:01 PM
john fox saved the broncos despite tebow

brb_ballin
everyone knows he had no loyalty to Tebow... he's disliked him and not wanted him as their QB since day 1.

charity4thepoor
You are dumbasfuk. (srs)it's joelz brah

U.S.M.C. TANKER
No loyalty what so ever!

After Tebow saved the phucking season he comes back and stabs him in the back. Elway acted like he appreciated everything but in the back he was probably looking for ways to get rid of Tebow. I hope the Peyton project blows up in his face. There is no one player that can get you a automatic win. Tebow got the Broncos the wins at what ever cost!

Shame on you Elway!

I am a Cowboys fan so the fans over there should be outraged. You had something good with Tebow.

Its business, NFL is all about winning and money. But lets be real here, tebow was not a product of elways or fox, they didn't pick him. Tebow doesn't fit their model for a QB, whether he wins or not. Is it a ethical decision? No, but it was a smart decision to go with Manning since the Broncos instantly becomes a better team. Sucks tebow got canned, I really like the kid. Hopefully he will find a team that will be 100% behind him.

DubstepDealer
I like snakes.

Future24
03-20-2012, 02:03 PM
I am a Cowboys fan so the fans over there should be outraged. You had something good with Tebow.No they didn't.

MachMe4.6
03-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Its business, NFL is all about winning and money. But lets be real here, tebow was not a product of elways or fox, they didn't pick him. Tebow doesn't fit their model for a QB, whether he wins or not. Is it a ethical decision? No, but it was a smart decision to go with Manning since the Broncos instantly becomes a better team. Sucks tebow got canned, I really like the kid. Hopefully he will find a team that will be 100% behind him.
^^This. There is no loyalty in the NFL!! Look at Joe Montana for example. San Fran was real loyal to him right...Indy was real loyal to peyton. Its a buisness

leafs43
03-20-2012, 02:04 PM
High School QBs are better than Tebow throwing the ball.

Heaney
03-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Right, McGahee or the defense had nothing to do with them winning....it was Tebow's 46% completion rate, 1:1 rd to int ratio and <150yds per game average. He really looked especially sharp against the pats and chiefs "vaunted" defenses

joelz54_99
03-20-2012, 02:07 PM

LOL yeah right

Devil-spawn
03-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Right, McGahee or the defense had nothing to do with them winning....it was Tebow's 46% completion rate, 1:1 rd to int ratio and <150yds per game average. He really looked especially sharp against the pats and chiefs "vaunted" defenses

or Prater...

joelz54_99
03-20-2012, 02:08 PM

The stats didnt matter. Only what he did the last 2 minutes of the game which produced a win. He was going to improve no matter what.

haters gonna hate

Heaney
03-20-2012, 02:12 PM
The stats didnt matter. Only what he did the last 2 minutes of the game which produced a win. He was going to improve no matter what.

haters gonna hate

They didn't matter because everyone else bailed him out

joelz54_99
03-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Tebow is the real deal and anyone who disagrees doesn't know sht about football.

sircharles032
03-20-2012, 02:25 PM

Tebow actually saved Fox.

As a Panthers fan I watched Fox not know how to do anything but ground and pound. QBs deteriorated in his presence. You got it backwards, brah, Tebow was the perfect QB for this man. Granted, Peypey will be too, since he'll run the offense himself and doesn't need Fox to actually interfere.

Dropkicking
03-20-2012, 02:34 PM
What you talking about that was Jake 'The Snake' Plummer.

stevedarsh
03-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Tebow is the real deal and anyone who disagrees doesn't know sht about football.

when i was your age, trolling meant something

FuarkJohnson
03-20-2012, 02:37 PM
The Broncos should've been winning those games by 20+, Tebow was the one keeping it close all game with his horrendous passing. It's astonishing an NFL team actually let him throw the ball for over half a season. It will never happen again.

hublife
03-20-2012, 02:37 PM
I could give a damn either way...

That being said, it would be hilarious if Tebow goes to a team and starts winning again while at the same time the Broncos struggle and Manning looks "old".

I hope all parties involve do well, but if Manning plays bad it's going to be comedy.

FuarkJohnson
03-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Manning's never played bad football in his life. I'm not worried about it.

ChuteBoxeFC
03-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Anyone who knows football knows Tebow is not a long term solution.

But Elway is a pretentious prick and a phaggot

AppleCat
03-20-2012, 03:15 PM
There is no one player that can get you a automatic win. Tebow got the Broncos the wins at what ever cost!

This is almost a contradiction, no?

Oh, and brb putting down big money on Broncos futures bets. Joelz coming through big for me with the prediction, thanks! On a serious note, it is hard to argue for ANY team being wrong in bringing in a QB like Manning. You can argue all you want about Brady vs Manning vs other greats, but he is one of the best all time despite only having 1 ring. To say he doesn't improve the Broncos in absurd. Yes, Tebow did some good things last year and provided the team and fanbase a big spark - you wish someone like him that works hard the best in his future no matter what it is. But you can't fault the Broncos front office for making the move for Manning.

Miscersgonmisc
03-20-2012, 04:25 PM
Lettuce beef real tea, Elway didn't want Tebow from the get go. If Peyton Manning wants to sign with you, and you have enough money to sign him, you phucking sign his angus regardless of what Tim Tebow did for you last year.

tkchirs
03-20-2012, 04:41 PM
This is almost a contradiction, no?

Oh, and brb putting down big money on Broncos futures bets. Joelz coming through big for me with the prediction, thanks! On a serious note, it is hard to argue for ANY team being wrong in bringing in a QB like Manning. You can argue all you want about Brady vs Manning vs other greats, but he is one of the best all time despite only having 1 ring. To say he doesn't improve the Broncos in absurd. Yes, Tebow did some good things last year and provided the team and fanbase a big spark - you wish someone like him that works hard the best in his future no matter what it is. But you can't fault the Broncos front office for making the move for Manning.

No you can't fault them. With the amount of unfortunate Tebowmania going on at the time, did Elway really have an option but to say he was going with Tebow. The team was winning and somehow he was playing well for one series which helped them win the game because the defense was on their game. Manning is too good of a player and an upgrade for them to refuse; it is even more apparent with the league being a win now league. In the two to three more years it could take Tebow to develop, everyone of them could be out of a job. This was truly a no-brainer and the Broncos and Elway had to do it.

Beliedat
03-20-2012, 04:49 PM
1. Strong neg, you butthurt phaggot.
2. You clearly don't know sht.

Option A: A guy who won 8 games, threw less than 50%, and you have to run a high school offense around him that would be dissected easily by defenses across the league by week one, 2013
or
Option B: Sure fire hall of famer, averages 11 or 12 wins a year, who is driven to establish himself as the GOAT to close his career.

You are still dumbasfuk. No wonder your rep follows you around here.

ShadowBarkley
03-20-2012, 04:54 PM
tebow is a scerb.

maybe he gets better in 4 years....but hes hot garbage right now.

and right now peyton effing manning was available.

brb taking tebow over manning,,

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/870750/82087656.gif

ek3
03-20-2012, 05:08 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0080/3130/whambulance2_crop_340x234.jpg

Anbob
03-20-2012, 05:13 PM
The only reason Tebow did anything was because Fox changed the entire offense to cater to him. He's not an nfl QB.

joelz54_99
03-21-2012, 06:37 AM
What a bunch of snobs in here.

"Dereeerrrrrrrrrrrrp..............disssss pro qqqqbbbbb teh succcckkkkzzz" heerrrrp "he aint sht" derrrrrrrrrp

ajn
03-21-2012, 07:30 AM
i don't think Elway has anything against Tebow, but if you have a chance to sign a HOF QB how do you not take that?

in all those games Tebow "won" in the 4th quarter, Manning would have had a comfortable lead.

HairyScandinavian
03-21-2012, 07:37 AM
I wonder how/if he would develop with a couple years as Manning's backup. I'm sure he's humble enough to accept a step down to learn and become better.

I could give a damn either way...

That being said, it would be hilarious if Tebow goes to a team and starts winning again while at the same time the Broncos struggle and Manning looks "old".

I hope all parties involve do well, but if Manning plays bad it's going to be comedy.

lol this ^

caj
03-21-2012, 07:37 AM
The only reason Tebow did anything was because Fox changed the entire offense to cater to him. He's not an nfl QB.

Yeah, because Manning isn't going to have them change the offense to cater to his style

Wait, wut

BeachBrah22
03-21-2012, 07:45 AM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/534594_346053375441357_332968243416537_965746_1115 609546_n.jpg

joelz54_99
03-21-2012, 08:43 AM
I wonder how/if he would develop with a couple years as Manning's backup. I'm sure he's humble enough to accept a step down to learn and become better.

lol this ^

Elway wants his bases covered just in case the Manning plan doesnt work. So what is best? Trade Tebow so the fans won't call him back as a starter.

They even asked Elway what plan B would be in case Manning got hurt. He said there is none, that's why they got plan A. phucking snake!!!

Zitnik
03-21-2012, 08:58 AM
The Broncos should've been winning those games by 20+, Tebow was the one keeping it close all game with his horrendous passing. It's astonishing an NFL team actually let him throw the ball for over half a season. It will never happen again.

He's also the one who won most of the games in the last minute. Your point?

People do improve, you know? Idk how hard of a concept that is to grasp...

AlphaDog3
03-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Elway didn't want Tebow from the start. Tebow getting the Broncos to the 2nd round of the playoffs was the worst thing that could have happened in Elway's eyes. He probably wishes they would have kept Orton and tanked for Luck. Getting Manning means they can finally release Tebow without a backlash from the fans. Are any Bronco fans really going to be upset about signing PEyton Manning and trading Tebow?

Beliedat
03-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Elway wants his bases covered just in case the Manning plan doesnt work. So what is best? Trade Tebow so the fans won't call him back as a starter.

They even asked Elway what plan B would be in case Manning got hurt. He said there is none, that's why they got plan A. phucking snake!!!

Tebow and Manning cannot be on the same roster for a number of reasons.

BladeRun
03-21-2012, 09:35 AM
NFL teams are owned privately by profit-driven owners. Plain and simple, a better team and a longer post season means more money from ticket sales and merchandising and more profit. Good owners and GM's are those that do NOT get swept up in fan-boyism. They do what they feel is best for the franchise and best for the business. Getting the best players for your money, and the best return on your investment hinges hugely on the ability to make objective decisions.

This move was easy. An established veteran QB that will go down as one of the best, or a new QB with some success in his first season and a massive fan following?

Further, your GM is one of the best in QB's in NFL history who got several rings late in his career...and he had the opportunity to grab one of the best QB's in NFL history in hopes of getting several rings late in his career. What did you think was going to happen? How is this being a snake?

Devil-spawn
03-21-2012, 10:02 AM
FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports the Jets have acquired Tim Tebow from the Broncos in exchange for a fourth-round draft pick.

Gris419
02-19-2013, 07:00 PM
No loyalty what so ever!

Shame on you Elway!

Bumping for relevance... he is going to be in Dallas soon and Tony Romo has yet to sign an extension..