PDA

View Full Version : Manda72, first ever journal from FAT to FIT!

Manda72
03-19-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi there,

I've decided to start a journal to keep track of my progress and to hopefully keep me motivated in my journey to becoming leaner and fitter! I've always struggled with my weight and at my heaviest I tipped the scales (literally) at 266lbs! To date I've lost 66lbs and progress has been slow mostly down to me not keeping consistent. However now I weight-training, do early morning fasted cardio and I've learnt enough about nutrition to have that in check too. By the end of this year I'm GOING to be in a size 10/12!!

If anyone has any advice they can offer please come say hi..

jaxfitguy
03-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi there,

I've decided to start a journal to keep track of my progress and to hopefully keep me motivated in my journey to becoming leaner and fitter! I've always struggled with my weight and at my heaviest I tipped the scales (literally) at 266lbs! To date I've lost 66lbs and progress has been slow mostly down to me not keeping consistent. However now I weight-training, do early morning fasted cardio and I've learnt enough about nutrition to have that in check too. By the end of this year I'm GOING to be in a size 10/12!!

Welcome! good job on your weight loss so far!

Manda72
03-20-2012, 05:01 AM
Welcome! good job on your weight loss so far!

Manda72
03-20-2012, 05:04 AM
Monday's training started with some fasted cardio - treadmill for 30 mins.

Then after a day at work I hit the gym for my weight- training. A lower body day - my favourite. Training went great last night and I hit another PB on my Squat!

Squat 75kg, 3x3

Deadlift 80kg, 5x5

Followed by some hamstring curls 4x10 and DB lunges 3x6

Legs felt fried after these!

rendylee
03-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Hi there,

That is fantastic, ignore my success comment on your previous thread, you are there girl!!! Keep up the great work!! :)