PDA

View Full Version : Im getting really fustrated plz help?!?

nikkirulez112
03-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Ok so basically im a 15 yr old female, and i hav rock hard 6 abs when i tense, even a little bit. But wat really bothers me is that my skin is covering my abs especially my bottom abs and im pretty sure it isnt fat. I workout 3 times a wk at gym doing 20 mins cardio, on an incline 8.0-12.0 light jog and fast joy intervals. I do weight training on my shoulders, deltoids and legs focusin on more weight low reps Basically strength not muscular endurance but i hav a bit of tht and torso rotation which focuses on the abs and obliques. I do isometric exercises in the gym such as: leg raises for my abs and v- situps and press-ups and plank for 2 mins. Additionaly i do basketball once a wk, boxing once a wk on top of tht PE(physical education) 4 times a wk so basically active nearly all the time and go gym on wkends lately i havent though due to revision, Wat can i do to get visable abs? Its really depressin cuz i try so so hard to get them and its takin foreva. I really need some really good advice to help me i would really really appreciate it thanks :)!

MrB1g
03-18-2012, 04:14 PM
So your problem is that you have skin covering your body...?

nikkirulez112
03-18-2012, 04:49 PM
So your problem is that you have skin covering your body...? well i dnt no if i need to lower my body fat % or if its jus thick skin or i need to do more ab work cuzz its really botherin me

freebirdmac
03-18-2012, 04:55 PM
You're 15 and still growing! It is very unwise to obsess over a tiny bit of fat which could be nothing more than bloat. It's also unhealthy for a girl your age to be at a low body fat percentage. Really! You're not done growing! Give your body a break and get up to a decent body fat percentage before you do some damage. Healthy and curvy is a far better goal.

kimm4
03-18-2012, 05:15 PM
well i dnt no if i need to lower my body fat % or if its jus thick skin or i need to do more ab work cuzz its really botherin me

Losing body fat is not the answer, because you are already underweight. You're only 15 and still growing. Adding a bit of healthy weight to your frame will fill you out nicely, give you a more shapely look.

Stay healthy and good luck.

nikkirulez112
03-18-2012, 05:19 PM
You're 15 and still growing! It is very unwise to obsess over a tiny bit of fat which could be nothing more than bloat. It's also unhealtMhy for a girl your age to be at a low body fat percentage. Really! You're not done growing! Give your body a break and get up to a decent body fat percentage before you do some damage. Healthy and curvy is a far better goal. im am healthy and curvy aswell as a bit muscly my body fat % is only 14

nikkirulez112
03-18-2012, 05:20 PM
im am healthy and curvy aswell as a bit muscly my body fat % is only 14 im ideal weight and no way near to underweight :)

MrB1g
03-18-2012, 06:08 PM
im ideal weight and no way near to underweight :)

You're 92lb's. If you think that's nowhere near underweight, what do YOU think IS underweight?

80lb's? 70lb's?

freebirdmac
03-18-2012, 06:23 PM
im am healthy and curvy aswell as a bit muscly my body fat % is only 14

14 is unhealthy. You should be 18. At 14 you cannot be curvy. Nor can your hormones do everything they need to do.