PDA

View Full Version : Cut Bulk Cycle 2 weeks Each

BrolyAtakus
03-17-2012, 11:08 AM
I have 9 weeks left until i go to basic for the air force and i'm wondering since i'm 156 12.8% body fat. If I were cut for another week then Bulk for 2 weeks, Cut for 2 weeks, bulk for 2 weeks, then cut again. What would happen my cut is 2100 calories and my bulk is 2800 calories would i be sort of reaching maintenance or what. in the ton weeks i bulk would i gain muscle but not fat. How would this work.

PBateman2
03-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Spinning wheels.

I would just pick one for your last two months - either bulk or cut.

BrolyAtakus
03-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Spinning wheels.

I would just pick one for your last two months - either bulk or cut.

Well i'm not sure though i mean if i was "spinning wheels" so to speak wouldn't that mean that i would gain or lose anything (fat or muscle) meaning i would be at maintenance

PBateman2
03-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Well i'm not sure though i mean if i was "spinning wheels" so to speak wouldn't that mean that i would gain or lose anything (fat or muscle) meaning i would be at maintenance

Try it and see how you do! Many factors to consider for your outcome (difficult to predict) - consistency, genetics, training protocol, training experience, etc..

Im saying - IMHO - to pick one or the other..bulk or cut.

GL.

BrolyAtakus
03-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Try it and see how you do! Many factors to consider for your outcome (difficult to predict) - consistency, genetics, training protocol, training experience, etc..

Im saying - IMHO - to pick one or the other..bulk or cut.

GL.

for 9 weeks what do you recommend?

PBateman2
03-17-2012, 12:20 PM
for 9 weeks what do you recommend?

If I was in your shoes, I would finish out with a bulk. Im basing this on your age, height, and weight.

End of day, it is your decision though.

MrRIP
03-17-2012, 12:36 PM
I have 9 weeks left until i go to basic for the air force and i'm wondering since i'm 156 12.8% body fat. If I were cut for another week then Bulk for 2 weeks, Cut for 2 weeks, bulk for 2 weeks, then cut again. What would happen my cut is 2100 calories and my bulk is 2800 calories would i be sort of reaching maintenance or what. in the ton weeks i bulk would i gain muscle but not fat. How would this work.

Definitely do a bulk. Your going to be doing a lot of work when you get to basic, and as far as i know they do not feed you well lol

BrolyAtakus
03-17-2012, 12:45 PM
Definitely do a bulk. Your going to be doing a lot of work when you get to basic, and as far as i know they do not feed you well lol

well depends whether you eat fast enough or not. The food that your fed is very healthy i mean not bodybuilding healthy but around there