PDA

View Full Version : Wtf? Sometimes I can't distinguish between hunger and satiety

mariusjacobsen
03-17-2012, 08:00 AM
This is going to sound very strange, but lately, Ive been experiencing very similar sensations when I havent eaten in a long time and directly after a meal. Its a weird feeling of misleading fullness. Has anyone else experienced this? Wtf is going on?

justinjude
03-17-2012, 08:24 AM
This is going to sound very strange, but lately, Ive been experiencing very similar sensations when I havent eaten in a long time and directly after a meal. Its a weird feeling of misleading fullness. Has anyone else experienced this? Wtf is going on?

The sensation of hunger and CRAVING are very similar. You may be full, but still craving.

Dacu
03-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Since you're an IFer I would take a cheat meal or something and see if you feel better the following day / meal.

cumminslifter
03-17-2012, 12:28 PM
i think it happens to everyone. you can be really hungry than stop thinking about it for a little bit then feel perfectly fine and not hungry at all a couple min. later

Xfaxtor
03-17-2012, 12:57 PM
This happens to me when doing IF as well. If Ive fasted all day, Im not even hungry. It goes away when I force myself to eat though