PDA

View Full Version : New ways to prepare chicken?

iPWNu
03-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Ive been doing the same old seasoning on my chicken breasts, need to try something new.

thinking maybe teriyaki?

chupalo
03-09-2012, 01:45 PM
get some montreal chicken seasoning, it never gets old. mix of garlic, orange peel, onion and paprika.

holysmokes700
03-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Similarly, you could get some garlic powder and/or onion powder + oregano. Put the oregano in when its nearly done. makes for very tasty chicken!

vitornoob
03-09-2012, 01:49 PM
wrap in bacon!

http://foodgawker.com/?s=chicken+breast mind = blown!

zdb55
03-09-2012, 01:52 PM
wrap in bacon!

http://foodgawker.com/?s=chicken+breast mind = blown!

Every chicken dish looks amazing there. Just got hungry.

Marinate the chicken with Kraft Zesty Italian for a couple of hours and grill it. It's is delicious and juicy. It tastes best with the thighs but is good with the breasts too.

iPWNu
03-09-2012, 02:18 PM
get some montreal chicken seasoning, it never gets old. mix of garlic, orange peel, onion and paprika.

This is actually what ive been using. Getting tired of it.

Every chicken dish looks amazing there. Just got hungry.

Marinate the chicken with Kraft Zesty Italian for a couple of hours and grill it. It's is delicious and juicy. It tastes best with the thighs but is good with the breasts too.

Will have to try! Looking for as many recipes as possible.

Scoper50
03-09-2012, 05:54 PM
season chicken as desired, bake or broil. Cut into cubes and mix with broccoli and cottage cheese. It's a nice change of pace from eating just a slab of chicken

etaylor34
03-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I've been doing the Italian dressing and it's pretty good. I went to Costco and stocked up on their different seasonings like sweet mesquite, lemon pepper and maple BBQ. Don't know if you're trying to avoid carbs or what but you can also marinate in some sesame dressing, has a few carbs that way and not as good as the Italian dressing but still beats plain chicken

VitaCrave
03-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Go to your closest grocery store and look for some Greek dressing, I would test different brands and find the one you like the most.

Essentially just marinate your chicken breast in greek dressing then grill it.

Comes out beautiful