PDA

View Full Version : So we just gonna act like Andrew Bynum didn't put up 30 and 14 ??

Lasers1
03-06-2012, 11:11 PM
We just gonna act like it never happened?

robfromlbc
03-06-2012, 11:15 PM
we just gonna act like kobe went 8-26 on a night when andrew bynum was lighting it up and didn't realize hey im hurting the team by chucking it a million times let me pass it to my team mate who's got the hot hand

businesslawbrah
03-06-2012, 11:22 PM
we just gonna act like kobe went 8-26 on a night when andrew bynum was lighting it up and didn't realize hey im hurting the team by chucking it a million times let me pass it to my team mate who's got the hot hand

we just gonna act like Kobe doesn't have 5 rings and will retire a top 5 all time great

echo6
03-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Kobe guarded him pretty well tonight, otherwise he prolly woulda had 50 points in a blowout win vs the pistons scrub bigs

thankfully kobe is all nba 1st team defender and can even shut down his own teammates.

GETB1G
03-06-2012, 11:24 PM

We just gonna act like Kobe doesn't have 5 rings and is an all time great, and that you must be a hating phaggot, because Kobe wasn't even mentioned in the OP?

Lasers1
03-06-2012, 11:28 PM

Kobe guarded him pretty well tonight, otherwise he prolly woulda had 50 points in a blowout win vs the pistons scrub bigs

thankfully kobe is all nba 1st team defender and can even shut down his own teammates.The funny thing is you 2 are probably one the people who complain about too many Kobe threads, but when someone starts a thread, you come in and try to make it a Kobe thread

GTFO

Be_Easy_25
03-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Tallest person guarding him was 6'9"???

Lots of points off that high-low/ lobs.
hes had better games than this one this year and some of those games the numbers arent as sexy as this game's.

Srs.

1stChanceToLose
03-07-2012, 12:00 AM

thankfully kobe is all nba 1st team defender and can even shut down his own teammates.

I'm 6'2, swole as fuark, a fan of the L.A Lakers who happen to have 16 championship titles. you are a manlet phaggit, possibly virgin, casper looking phaggit. I have natural light skin tan, with a throbbing 8" penis and I'm about 14 credits away from graduating with a masters degree.
ya brah, you're fuming right about naoo.

echo6
03-07-2012, 12:07 AM
I'm 6'2, swole as fuark, a fan of the L.A Lakers who happen to have 16 championship titles. you are a manlet phaggit, possibly virgin, casper looking phaggit. I have natural light skin tan, with a throbbing 8" penis and I'm about 14 credits away from graduating with a masters degree.
ya brah, you're fuming right about naoo.

aware. lol'd hard. repped

literally fuarking retards

Lasers1
03-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Tallest person guarding him was 6'9"???

Lots of points off that high-low/ lobs.
hes had better games than this one this year and some of those games the numbers arent as sexy as this game's.

Srs.I agree, but phaggots on the misc only care about numbers, no point in posting about how great his footwork and defense was in a 16 and 12 game.

Speaking of numbers, didn't he put up 42 on your Clippers a while back? ;)

ya brah, you're fuming right about naoo.Lmao aware

AlliWantisLulz
03-07-2012, 12:50 AM
So we just gonna act like OP doesnt spam this section with shiitty lakers threads?

Lasers1
03-07-2012, 12:55 AM
So we just gonna act like OP doesnt spam this section with shiitty lakers threads?You mad no one cares about the Heat? You guys only have like 4 real fans in this section

Be_Easy_25
03-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Wasnt that game like 3 years ago?

Lasers1
03-07-2012, 01:26 AM
Wasnt that game like 3 years ago?I think 2? He was averaging 24 and 15 for a long stretch of games but then got injured shortly afterwards :/

ShweezyBTFO
03-07-2012, 01:33 AM

we just gonna act like all boston sports fans aren't phaggots?

LargePeter
03-07-2012, 02:44 AM

26<1000000

Idiot

V10Kyle
03-07-2012, 02:50 AM
We gonna act like Kevin Love doesn't do this every night?