PDA

View Full Version : cp3 sucks

homicidal_misc
03-05-2012, 08:06 PM
discuss

Masstastic
03-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Agreed. Hes not as good of a shot misser as Derrick Rose.

Rose went 5-16 so Noah & Boozer could get easy putbacks.

sircharles032
03-05-2012, 08:08 PM
He was imitating Rose by missing that last freethrow. Going for the win there but he didn't have DeAndre in the game to get the strategic putback... not his fault. It was his teams fault.

IsLifeRealLife
03-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Saw that he was 8/8 on freethrows and knew that he was bound to miss that last one

homicidal_misc
03-05-2012, 08:10 PM
He didn't have his legs under him in the first half coming off the sixers game. Had a big 3rd quarter with 11 points and had 9 assists at the end of the 3rd. If he had to play the rest of the game he would have had 20+ and around 15 assists. u mad?

GetStrongYo
If Rose missed that FT, he would have missed it so it fell right into Noah/Boozer's hands for an easy put back.

Be_Easy_25
Lold @ threas backfire.

RapAttack
discuss

cp2

homicidal_misc
He was imitating Rose by missing that last freethrow. Going for the win there but he didn't have DeAndre in the game to get the strategic putback... not his fault. It was his teams fault.
He should try imitating Rose by being a better player.

homicidal_misc
03-05-2012, 08:12 PM
what thread backfire? CP3 just lost to the T wolves for the 3rd time this season in fantastic fashion while D Rose just needed one big quarter to put away the Pacers as he watched Scalibrine ice the game in the 4th. I have zero reason to feel salty right now. Best record in the NBA, best PG in the NBA, good time to be a Bulls fan.

sircharles032
03-05-2012, 08:13 PM
He should try imitating Rose by being a better player.

I guess by being a better player you just mean being more athletic. Because skills wise, he already is.

homicidal_misc
03-05-2012, 08:13 PM
I guess by being a better player you just mean being more athletic. Because skills wise, he already is.
yeah and my dick is 18 inches

GetStrongYo
03-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Derbrick Rose doing his best....5/16.

Riding the coattails of Thibs elite defensive system run by Noah/Asik/Gibson/Deng.

homicidal_misc
03-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Derbrick Rose doing his best....5/16.

Riding the coattails of Thibs elite defensive system run by Noah/Asik/Gibson/Deng.
D Rose was the reason they pulled away in the 3rd. They were losing before that. Where he goes, they go. Deal with it aahahaha

CP3 5/14 and 5 assists vs the Wolves sooooooo much better lol

WheyneNewton
03-05-2012, 08:17 PM
agree. wasn't good enough for the Lakers, that's why he was banished to the Clippers by Stern.

GetStrongYo
03-05-2012, 08:20 PM
D Rose was the reason they pulled away in the 3rd. They were losing before that. Where he goes, they go. Deal with it aahahaha

CP3 5/14 and 5 assists vs the Wolves sooooooo much better lol
72 points given up.

Riding the coattails of Thibs elite defensive system.

homicidal_misc
03-05-2012, 08:22 PM
72 points given up.

Riding the coattails of Thibs elite defensive system.
MVP your argument is invalid.

0-3 vs the Wolves

You know what I call someone like that? A loser.

Be_Easy_25
03-05-2012, 08:23 PM
what thread backfire? CP3 just lost to the T wolves for the 3rd time this season in fantastic fashion while D Rose just needed one big quarter to put away the Pacers as he watched Scalibrine ice the game in the 4th. I have zero reason to feel salty right now. Best record in the NBA, best PG in the NBA, good time to be a Bulls fan.

Nah.
Ill repeat this one more time.
Your seasons are more depressing than say....any team in the west that can contend.

You see all those western conference teams are racing to get to the finals to get that special lebron treatment that dallas got last year.

The bulls? Nope...because youre the team LeBron actually clutched against...you know your doom is coming...you knowto youre just going to have an amazing season, get some accolades and get bounced by Miami.

While the rest of us have hope....you have none...so you ride Rose's cock, yell about your record and posture about how great yoyr team is because you know the ECF is as good as it is gonna get....for a while.

Pobrecito...it'll get better....once lebron and wade quit...by that time Rose will be over 30 n you won't have boozer holding you back.

Hahahahahaha

sorry4thewait
03-05-2012, 08:25 PM
cp3 pulled a rose and choked a free throw

homicidal_misc
03-05-2012, 08:25 PM
I am the fan of the "other" team in LA where my players are highly overrated and CP3 is not the best PG in the NBA. We are on a losing streak which is something a team like the Bulls have not been on yet this season when we made it 0-3 vs the Wolves

Nothing I don't already know.

sircharles032
03-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Nah.
Your seasons are more depressing than say....any team in the west that can contend.

You see all those western conference teams are racing to get to the finals to get that special lebron treatment that dallas got last year.

The bulls? Nope...because youre the team LeBron actually clutched against...you know your doom is eminent....you know youre just going to have an amazing season, get some accolades and get bounced by Miami.

While the rest of us have hope....you have none...so you ride Rose's cock, yell about your record and posture about how great yoyr team is because you know the ECF is as good as it is gonna get....for a while.

Pobrecito...it'll get better....once lebron and wade quit...by that time Rose will be over 30the n you won't have boozer holding you nack.

Hahahahahaha

No he thinks it was a fluke that 'Bron gloved Rose up and made him his bitch.

Masstastic
03-05-2012, 08:47 PM

Yep.

OP's a legit retarded homer. Not even an insult at this point.

GetStrongYo
03-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Lettuce be real...all Miami needs to do if they meet Chicago is what they did last year...put Bron or Wade on Derbrick and and he'll be shutdown. Derbrick can not facilitate like a CP3 so if he can't score.....he's useless and can't get others involved.

Masstastic
03-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Lettuce be real...all Miami needs to do if they meet Chicago is what they did last year...put Bron or Wade on Derbrick and and he'll be shutdown. Derbrick can not facilitate like a CP3 so if he can't score.....he's useless and can't get others involved.

The truth.

A PG who plays like Rose will never be able to get a team to the NBA Finals.

It hurts the team when its your PG who is the guy who gets the ball and takes every shot looking off 4 other teammates.

The best thing for Rose to do this offseason after Chicago gets eliminated is to work out with CP3 and learn some pointers on how to be a better PG. If he can evolve his game, Chicago will be able to compete with Miami.

thelaxbro123
03-05-2012, 09:07 PM
I enjoy watchin d rose but be srs.. Cp3>rose
Higher 3pt,fg% more assists less tos more steals. Cp3 plays the pg role better...

sircharles032
03-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Not sure if you guys ever watch the Clippers or not but it's a miracle that Paul even gets 5 assists per game. Since Billups went down they have NO perimeter threat other than himself. Mo Williams is the best shooter they have but he's streaky and plays mostly with the 2nd team. Foye and Butler absolutely blow. If the Clippers win their division CP3 is the MVP

heyquikquestion
03-05-2012, 09:28 PM

Tony Parker averaged 25 points and 3 assists in the 2007 finals.

broboma2012
03-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Nah.

The bulls? Nope...because youre the team LeBron actually clutched against...you know your doom is coming...you knowto youre just going to have an amazing season, get some accolades and get bounced by Miami.

Pobrecito...it'll get better....once lebron and wade quit...by that time Rose will be over 30 n you won't have boozer holding you back.

Hahahahahaha
I think most bulls fans know that miami is the favorite; but we also know that the bulls can beat the heat and have a chance to have a championship team if the the right pieces are put around Rose. i would find it way more depressing to be a fan of the clippers, raiders, and dodgers. but you're trolling anyway, because that is the only fun you can get due to the pathetic nature of the teams you follow.

sircharles032
03-05-2012, 09:41 PM
I think most bulls fans know that miami is the favorite; but we also know that the bulls can beat the heat and have a chance to have a championship team if the the right pieces are put around Rose. i would find it way more depressing to be a fan of the clippers, raiders, and dodgers. but you're trolling anyway, because that is the only fun you can get due to the pathetic nature of the teams you follow.

Sig: Go White Sox!

broboma2012
03-05-2012, 09:41 PM
The truth.

It hurts the team when its your PG who is the guy who gets the ball and takes every shot looking off 4 other teammates.

The best thing for Rose to do this offseason after Chicago gets eliminated is to work out with CP3 and learn some pointers on how to be a better PG. If he can evolve his game, Chicago will be able to compete with Miami.

that is the most exciting part about having rose on the bulls. i know he will do whatever work it take to make himself a better and more completer player to put his team in the best possible position to win.

broboma2012
03-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Sig: Go White Sox!

i have seen a chamionship in my lifetime. more than alot of teams fans can say.

Be_Easy_25
03-05-2012, 09:49 PM
wait a minute.

you concede that I make a fair point about Miami and then say that I'm trolling because of the teams I pull for.

EVEN THOUGH the thread is dissing the best player on one of my favorite teams?
wow

broboma2012
03-05-2012, 09:52 PM
wait a minute.

you concede that I make a fair point about Miami and then say that I'm trolling because of the teams I pull for.

EVEN THOUGH the thread is dissing the best player on one of my favorite teams?
wow

i think you need to re read what you said and then re read what i said.

Be_Easy_25
03-05-2012, 10:02 PM
im not re-reading a damn thing.

ad hominem attack.
your teams suck, so you're trolling....grow the hell up.

the heat owned the bulls last year....and came up small in the finals...they have the mental edge over the bulls and rose...they dont have the same edge over western conference teams.

what a loser.

FlyyyHalf
03-05-2012, 10:03 PM
cp2

I was at the Wolves/Clippers game earlier tonight and this (cp2) was going thru my head after he missed that ft

P.S. Blake Griffin is a b*tch

broboma2012
03-05-2012, 10:11 PM
im not re-reading a damn thing.

ad hominem attack.
your teams suck, so you're trolling....grow the hell up.

the heat owned the bulls last year....and came up small in the finals...they have the mental edge over the bulls and rose...they dont have the same edge over western conference teams.

what a loser.

haha, clippers aren't even the best team in their own city. and even if they do somehow make it out of the second round (doubtful) they will just be the sacrificial lamb to the thunder.

what a loser.

oh and while you're re-reading your posts you should probably look up the what ad hominem means.

HayZues Christi
03-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Cp3 is a monster. Op is a hater.

ImJJames
03-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Cp3 is a monster. Op is a hater.

monster like this? http://up.liga.ir/images/6m7ux4qi4c6tyn7dvp1x.swf

sircharles032
03-05-2012, 11:09 PM
^brb seizure

XeReaZ
03-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Blind homer, needs to re-understand that the Bulls and "Mr. Regular Season Rose" aren't coming out of the East anytime soon. And should probably look for a great book called "Point Guard For Dummies" by CP3.

ajn
03-06-2012, 01:34 AM
Not sure if srs.. Paul is one of the better PGs to ever play the game and a future HOFer.

when he was on the hornets i swear there were times where i'd watch three games in a row, and he would make maybe 2 or 3 mistakes in that 100+ minutes of play.

homicidal_misc
03-06-2012, 04:57 AM
lol at these ***gots. d rose is ****ting on them and their beloved cp3.

LeonardShelby
03-06-2012, 07:06 AM

I bet it's hard for a guy that's as Athletic as Rose to guard him when he has 5 inches on him.

Be_Easy_25
03-06-2012, 07:16 AM
I bet it's hard for a guy that's as Athletic as Rose to guard him when he has 5 inches on him.

Sounds like an excuse to beleaguer the point.

Mrs Grudge
03-06-2012, 07:47 AM
haha, clippers aren't even the best team in their own city. and even if they do somehow make it out of the second round (doubtful) they will just be the sacrificial lamb to the thunder.

what a loser.

oh and while you're re-reading your posts you should probably look up the what ad hominem means.

I don't see how it is doubtful for them to make it out of the 2nd round. They have as good of a chance as any other team in the west (bar Thunder who are the favorites to win it all).

Don't really get the city comment either. The Clippers were winning a lot more than the Lakers before Billups had a season ending injury, if anything that is a huge testament to CP3 given that the Clippers team was thrown together at the last minute with no training, while having a bad coach (as a Bulls fan, you should know first hand).

Based on what CP3 did with the Hornets against the Lakers, I have little doubt in the Clippers ability to "upset" the Lakers or the Mavs.

I don't see the shame in losing to Minnesota either. Chances are Minnesota will be a playoff team by the end of the season.

broboma2012
03-06-2012, 09:00 AM
I don't see how it is doubtful for them to make it out of the 2nd round. They have as good of a chance as any other team in the west (bar Thunder who are the favorites to win it all).

Don't really get the city comment either. The Clippers were winning a lot more than the Lakers before Billups had a season ending injury, if anything that is a huge testament to CP3 given that the Clippers team was thrown together at the last minute with no training, while having a bad coach (as a Bulls fan, you should know first hand).

Based on what CP3 did with the Hornets against the Lakers, I have little doubt in the Clippers ability to "upset" the Lakers or the Mavs.

I don't see the shame in losing to Minnesota either. Chances are Minnesota will be a playoff team by the end of the season.

the shame is that you expect them to make it to the western conference finals yet they can't consistantly beat a team that isn't even the #8 seed. I would say there is at least 6 teams that could beat the clippers in the western conference.

sircharles032
03-06-2012, 09:14 AM
the shame is that you expect them to make it to the western conference finals yet they can't consistantly beat a team that isn't even the #8 seed. I would say there is at least 6 teams that could beat the clippers in the western conference.

Doesn't matter if there's 6 teams that could beat them, it only takes 1. That's the sickening reality that your baby bulls will be facing year in and year out when LeBron comes knockin'

homicidal_misc
03-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Doesn't matter if there's 6 teams that could beat them, it only takes 1. That's the sickening reality that your baby bulls will be facing year in and year out when LeBron comes knockin'
aren't you a bobcats fan you jealous bitch? No wonder why you hate the Bulls so much I applaud MJ for making your franchise such a joke.

A bobcats fan being a fan vicariously through the Miami Heat. Go find LBJ and give him a nice BJ I am sure he would appreciate it coming from a fellow homo.

sircharles032
03-06-2012, 09:57 AM
aren't you a bobcats fan you jealous bitch? No wonder why you hate the Bulls so much I applaud MJ for making your franchise such a joke.

A bobcats fan being a fan vicariously through the Miami Heat. Go find LBJ and give him a nice BJ I am sure he would appreciate it coming from a fellow homo.

Yes, I'm a Bobcats fan. Hate all you want but nothing you can say is worse than the reality of watching this team play, so go for it.

At least I'm not an idiotic homer. You are. Your homerism has blinded you to the point that as soon as there's a thread made about Paul or Rose you almost knock over your drool cup in a mad rush to get to your keyboard.

Do you like any players on any other teams? Is that possible? Is it odd that even though I pull for my local home team that I like watching other players on other teams? And before you talk about someone giving out BJs let's go through your post history and see how hard you've slobbed down DRose and his 64 IQ. I don't think you want to compare. You still seem to be bitter about last year.

homicidal_misc
03-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Yes, I'm a Bobcats fan.
literally didn't read past that

NEXT

sircharles032
03-06-2012, 10:04 AM
literally didn't read past that

NEXT

I guess if I can only support teams that were good I'd be...

Homicidal_Misc

homicidal_misc
03-06-2012, 10:06 AM
hah I was supporting the Bulls through the bad years jabroni.

broboma2012
03-06-2012, 10:23 AM

haha what? argues that the bulls have no hope because there is only 1 team better. thinks that clippers have hope because there are at least 6 teams that are better.

the bulls have a much better chance to come out of the east than do the clippers to come out of the west.

sircharles032
03-06-2012, 10:39 AM
haha what? argues that the bulls have no hope because there is only 1 team better. thinks that clippers have hope because there are at least 6 teams that are better.

the bulls have a much better chance to come out of the east than do the clippers to come out of the west.

I never argued that the Clippers have a chance either. In fact if they don't make a trade for a shooter I'm afraid they might get bounced in the first round. But then again, my point remains, it doesn't really matter if you get bounced in the first round or the finals, does it? You still got bounced.

broboma2012
03-06-2012, 10:56 AM
I never argued that the Clippers have a chance either. In fact if they don't make a trade for a shooter I'm afraid they might get bounced in the first round. But then again, my point remains, it doesn't really matter if you get bounced in the first round or the finals, does it? You still got bounced.

what? i would much rather have my team have a shot to make it to the finals than to possibly lose in the first round. this is pretty stupid any way. all speculation.

Be_Easy_25
03-06-2012, 12:11 PM
The teams that should scare the Clippers are the Lakers and the Thunder.

Neither team has a psychological advantage over our team or our superstar.

The heat are going to beat the Bulls....it is going to happen....it is inevitable.
Miami will be in the finals.

The west is not a lock...sorry brah.
The east is.

homicidal_misc
03-06-2012, 12:14 PM
lol at Clippers fan knowing his team isn't actually that good so he has to make some bs argument about "psychological advantage." I doubt your superstar Blake Griffin will dominate with his psychological makeup.

sdballer5588
03-06-2012, 12:17 PM
lol at Clippers fan knowing his team isn't actually that good so he has to make some bs argument about "psychological advantage." I doubt your superstar Blake Griffin will dominate with his psychological makeup.

Didn't read thread OP since I know you <3 DRose, but do you really think CP3 is bad? Or do you just think DRose is better.

sdballer5588
03-06-2012, 12:20 PM

The heat are going to beat the Bulls....it is going to happen....it is inevitable.

The east is.

Fun things to consider in the East.

Bulls always beat Orlando.
Orlando always beats Miami
Miami always beats the Bulls.

Boston is too old to make a real run.
NY could probably pull a sleeper in the 1st round but I doubt more.
Same with Philly/Indy

Seeding and how the first round goes is going to matter alot more than people think in the first round.

The 2 clear best teams are Bulls and Heat. Bulls need boozer to show up to beat Miami, Miami needs their starting 5 to tear it up to beat Chicago.

homicidal_misc
03-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Didn't read thread OP since I know you <3 DRose, but do you really think CP3 is bad? Or do you just think DRose is better.
I never said CP3 is bad (prior to this thread title which is obviously trolling). Every post is meant to solidify the fact or state the fact that D Rose is superior.

Plus I sprinkle in a little bit of trolling to get a rise out of CP3 fans.

broboma2012
03-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Fun things to consider in the East.

Bulls always beat Orlando.
Orlando always beats Miami
Miami always beats the Bulls.

Boston is too old to make a real run.
NY could probably pull a sleeper in the 1st round but I doubt more.
Same with Philly/Indy

Seeding and how the first round goes is going to matter alot more than people think in the first round.

The 2 clear best teams are Bulls and Heat. Bulls need boozer to show up to beat Miami, Miami needs their starting 5 to tear it up to beat Chicago.

this

The east is.

you really grasp at some crazy straws. somehow the bulls being in a better position is a disadvantage. and like the guy above mentioned seeding will matter. nothing is guaranteed.

Be_Easy_25
03-06-2012, 11:14 PM
What straw was grasped for?

The east is a lock barring injury...the west isnt.
Youre bitter because you hope the bulls can beat the heat and wont concede defeat until your painful exit this year.

Not my problem.

broboma2012
03-06-2012, 11:43 PM

Youre bitter because you hope the bulls can beat the heat and wont concede defeat until your painful exit this year.

Not my problem.

bitter? nope. it is impossible to be bitter watching derrick rose every night. a hometown kid getting drafted by his favorite team by some crazy twist of fate and then turning them into perennial contenders. honestly it sounds straight out of a movie. i have little doubt that he will lead the bulls to a championship. you forget that chicago understands these things take time and he will have to go through his fair share of hardships; it took jordan years of hard work and constant inprovement to get over the pistons hump, i believe rose has that same fire. the bulls are set up very well for the future; they have a good young core and have drafted and developed talent very well of late. not to mention that european stud that we drafted who will be on the bulls in a few years as well as the bobcats first round pick.

but, you never hear any of those things from bulls' fans; because we do know that despite the future being so bright we have a chance right NOW. it's funny you want to project your own feelings of hopelessness and bitterness onto another teams fans when it is very obvious those are the feelings you experience in your own fandom. i guess it really is true that you don't see things a they are but as you are.

Be_Easy_25
03-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Ad hominem.
Talking about me and my "projection" and you never even addressed the argument...what does me being hopeless have to do with the east being a lock?

Nothing.

I dont feel hopeless btw.
The clippers have a shot at the finals this year and ive already booked the dodgers to win it sll.

Best pitcher in baseball?
Best playet in baseball?
Sure does suck....sho am hopeless.

broboma2012
03-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Ad hominem.
Talking about me and my "projection" and you never even addressed the argument...what does me being hopeless have to do with the east being a lock?

Nothing.

I dont feel hopeless btw.
The clippers have a shot at the finals this year and ive already booked the dodgers to win it sll.

Best pitcher in baseball?
Best playet in baseball?
Sure does suck....sho am hopeless.

there is no argument about the wast being a lock. it would only be pure conjecture, thus not provable one way or the other. I did however address your comments about bulls fans already giving up this year; not true. bull have a better chance than the clippers as you have admitted only one team being better while also conceding that the clippers have far more threats to beat them. it seems logic has escaped you.

and the dodgers winning the world series; i think you better worry more about your team getting repo'd haha.

did you just take your first day of intro to rhetoric? It seems like someone learned a new phrase (ad hominem). respect for trying to improve your logical deficiencies.

edit: in case it went over your head (i don't know but i have a strong suspicion it will) i just critisized your use of ad hominem through an ad hominem attack

Be_Easy_25
03-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Having threats > there being a team you cant beat.

You can beat a threat.
You cant beat a team that you cant beat.

broboma2012
03-07-2012, 12:16 AM

You can beat a threat.

the bulls can beat the heat. they have a better chance than do the clippers against the thunder, lakers, grizzlies, mavericks, or spurs

brb baseball is a two on two game. this guy

broboma2012
03-07-2012, 12:22 AM
anyone can beat anyone, upsets are a common occurance in sports. that is why the games are played. This discussion is going in circles and i am no longer entertained by it. good night.

dtbrehm
03-07-2012, 12:36 AM

You can beat a threat.
If you assigned each series a win probability, you would be better off having two guaranteed series' + a hard series (Chicago) than three moderately hard series' (Clippers).

Be_Easy_25
03-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Well thats hoping you dont pull the knicks in round 2.

But im not calling the Heat a hard series.
You can win a hard series.
The bulls cant beat the heat.....lol...wats so hard to understand about that.

3 moderate >>>> 2 easy n one you cant win****

Stop rewording my arguments to fit your mold.
I see the Bulls as a class better thsn every eastern conference team except the heat....and i see them as a class below the heat.

Like i have 0 worry about the bulls beating miami in a series....0
Sorry

The clippers can beat everybody in the west.

dtbrehm
03-07-2012, 01:50 AM

I see the Bulls as a class better thsn every eastern conference team except the heat....and i see them as a class below the heat.

Sorry

Not sure how I was rewording anything you said when all I did was offer my own opinion.

I don't think it would be impossible for the Bulls to beat the Heat, and if the standings stayed the same, I would pick the Clippers to lose in the first round to the Mavs.

homicidal_misc
03-07-2012, 04:17 AM

Sorry

Why would you have to "worry" about the Bulls beating Miami? Because you don't want superior D Rose to get a ring before CP2?

I have no "worries" the Clippers will get past the 1st round.

Be_Easy_25
03-07-2012, 07:55 AM
I like my chances against the mavs.

That's a team with more of a scary bark than bite.

If u noticed the teams im nervous about are the teams with superstars that have tge potential to outplay CP3.

Scared of dirk, i am not.

HayZues Christi
03-07-2012, 08:29 AM

Not my problem.

Lol @ a sporting event being a "lock"

Brb buster douglas.
brb 07 giants
Brb memphis grizzlies over spurs
Brb gswarriors over utah
Brb denver nuggets over seattle
Brb 116 win mariners
Brbthat d3 team beating michigan.

I could go on forever.

Your just as bad as op. ****ing trolls.

SpiderSense
03-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Great thread from a truly great poster.

Be_Easy_25
03-07-2012, 10:20 AM
The Bulls will kill anyone else in the east and win a tough series with the knicks.

But i wouldnt say they have a better shot at beating Miami than Indiana or Philly...sounds weird but all 3the of these teams will do the same thing facing Miami...play hard defense...lose in 5 or 6 games.

Lettuce remember after game one last year?
SWEPT!

sircharles032
03-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Lol @ a sporting event being a "lock"

Brb buster douglas.
brb 07 giants
Brb memphis grizzlies over spurs
Brb gswarriors over utah
Brb denver nuggets over seattle
Brb 116 win mariners
Brbthat d3 team beating michigan.

I could go on forever.

Your just as bad as op. ****ing trolls.

That was App. State you mother ****er you better show some respect!

broboma2012
03-07-2012, 10:52 AM
The Bulls will kill anyone else in the east and win a tough series with the knicks.

But i wouldnt say they have a better shot at beating Miami than Indiana or Philly...sounds weird but all 3the of these teams will do the same thing facing Miami...play hard defense...lose in 5 or 6 games.

Lettuce remember after game one last year?
SWEPT!

there are several team in the eat who will be a bigger cahllenge in the playoffs than the knicks.

wildchild11
05-02-2015, 07:48 PM
lol

TopsecretWaffle
05-02-2015, 07:58 PM
hueheuehuehueu

G35skyline
05-02-2015, 08:57 PM
Where is this homoerectus that is the OP... I almost feel like PM'ing him