PDA

View Full Version : Inb4 derrick rose rapes the pacers

ftown
03-05-2012, 03:33 PM
"I haven't forgotten about anything, I remember that."

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7647414/chicago-bulls-derrick-rose-gets-chance-revenge-indiana-pacers

HayZues Christi
03-05-2012, 03:59 PM
http://musketfire.com/files/2011/04/bart-scott-300x225.jpg

chlaxman
03-05-2012, 04:00 PM
I'd laugh if the Pacers won and celebrated even louder

ftown
03-05-2012, 04:07 PM
http://musketfire.com/files/2011/04/bart-scott-300x225.jpgpretty much this.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-05-2012, 04:21 PM
inb4 derrick rose learns to stop being such a sensitive bitch.

brb media gives me MVP constantly talking about my humbleness and reverence for the sanctity of the game...... no more personality in an all-star game/ever. team gets happy they beat my team, the best team in the east... might as well have pissed on my grandma's grave.

pls go

HayZues Christi
03-05-2012, 04:28 PM
inb4 derrick rose learns to stop being such a sensitive bitch.

brb media gives me MVP constantly talking about my humbleness and reverence for the sanctity of the game...... no more personality in an all-star game/ever. team gets happy they beat my team, the best team in the east... might as well have pissed on my grandma's grave.

pls go

wow youre a phaggot.

your rival celebrates on your home floor, you admit it gives you extra motivation to play better and somehow you are able to see this as a negative against him.

haters gon hate.

J1992
03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
i'd laugh if the pacers won and celebrated even louder****in this lol!!!

Daewoo_Lanos
03-05-2012, 04:32 PM
wow youre a phaggot.

your rival celebrates on your home floor, you admit it gives you extra motivation to play better and somehow you are able to see this as a negative against him.

haters gon hate.

lol u mad?

phaggot left his personality back in high school. or maybe the SAT was so intimidating that it mentally scarred him for life. oh wait.

act is getting tired.

gswarrior510
03-05-2012, 04:32 PM
wow youre a phaggot.

haters gon hate.

this

***got gonna ***got

Daewoo_Lanos
03-05-2012, 04:34 PM
this

***got gonna ***got

lol u so mad

commies gonna commie

pakmansc300
03-05-2012, 04:35 PM
In in Deng bang.

HayZues Christi
03-05-2012, 04:38 PM
lol u mad?

phaggot left his personality back in high school. or maybe the SAT was so intimidating that it mentally scarred him for life. oh wait.

act is getting tired.

what act?

some people are just introverts... you think a troll who hides behind a computer screen could understand a little social akwardness.

Ivan7x
03-05-2012, 04:38 PM
need a link

Daewoo_Lanos
03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
what act?

some people are just introverts... you think a troll who hides behind a computer screen could understand a little social akwardness.

because introverts typically have the balls to have someone else take their college entrance exam for them.

brb being the phaggot who stands against the wall at the party looking salty. pls go.

Ruby3
03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
the rape scene can be found here:

vipbox.tv
firstrowsports.eu

HayZues Christi
03-05-2012, 04:49 PM
because introverts typically have the balls to have someone else take their college entrance exam for them.

brb being the phaggot who stands against the wall at the party looking salty. pls go.

lol @ introverts being cowards or something... urine idiot.

and lol if you think is was rose himself who came up with the whole idea of having somebody take is SAT for him. Think the ADULTS around him that had something to gain... not some 17 year old kid who just wants to we-in.

lol @ being such a lebron cocksucker that you hate on a kid who literally is everything we claim we want in an athlete.

brb I like 2pac, biggie is the biggest fat phaggot ever!!!

grow up.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-05-2012, 04:52 PM
lol @ introverts being cowards or something... urine idiot.

and lol if you think is was rose himself who came up with the whole idea of having somebody take is SAT for him. Think the ADULTS around him that had something to gain... not some 17 year old kid who just wants to we-in.

lol @ being such a lebron cocksucker that you hate on a kid who literally is everything we claim we want in an athlete.

brb I like 2pac, biggie is the biggest fat phaggot ever!!!

grow up.

lol u mad as fuk

brb butthurt about lebron being so much better than d-rose that i bring him up in unrelated threads.

lebron is a phaggot when the pressure is on and d-rose is a phaggot all the time with his fake ass salty no personality-having trying too hard to be humble personality. u mad? yea u fkn irate.

sups31
03-05-2012, 04:54 PM
pacers are a bad matchup for the bulls. wouldn't be surprised to see them win again.

Lasers1
03-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Another guy who also has the memory of an elephant when it comes to this sort of thing? Kobe

And that's why Derrick Rose will be one of the greatest players to ever play the game

ArchangelDante
03-05-2012, 06:41 PM
all i remember was psycho T goin off in the first round of the playoffs last year

thelaxbro123
03-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Yes 13 points on 16 shots is rape. Good team effort instead of rose raping doe.

ftown
03-05-2012, 07:14 PM
all i remember was psycho T goin off in the first round of the playoffs last yearhow'd that turn out for the pacers?

broboma2012
03-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Yes 13 points on 16 shots is rape. Good team effort instead of rose raping doe.

yea you're right. bulls are the better team. but rose really struggled in the first half and they were down. then rose went off in the 3rd (was involved in a mojority of the plays whether it was through assists or scoring) and the bulls went up by 20. I think the Bulls are begining to figure out the pacers.

thelaxbro123
03-05-2012, 07:24 PM
White mamba o lawdddddddddd. Only annoying thing about pacers is how physical they play.. Last yrs playoffs oh my