PDA

View Full Version : Lebron addressed "clutch shots" years ago "I'm never going to force anything"

ek3
03-05-2012, 10:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKysUULKEsc&feature=related
cKysUULKEsc&feature=related

Quit whining for LBJ to be Jordan/Kobe
He's not a selfish player it's not in his DNA

Jordan,Kobe, Marbury, Westbrook, Carmelo, Iverson...they all have a scorers mentality where they have to fight against their natural urge to play selfish. Melo talked about how important taking the last shot is to him. Jordan had to learn to trust his teammates rather than always go one on five. Funny how no one dissed MJ for passing to Paxson or Kerr for game winners. Westbrook's had plenty of clashes with Durant over ball hogging. And of course there's Kobe.

Magic, Lebron, Kidd, Rondo, Stockton, Nash...they have natural team mentality. They are inclined to find the open man rather than take it 1 on 5. It's not just their positions, it's their mentality.

Forcing Lebron to be MJ is like forcing Rondo to be Westbrook, it's not who he is.

We'd all know this if ESPN cared about facts more than flaming/trolling

its50
03-05-2012, 11:00 AM
tldr

cliffs: nuthugger making excuses

sorry4thewait
03-05-2012, 11:01 AM
tldr

/thread

Iczer
03-05-2012, 11:08 AM
tldr

Lakers - Still Purp and Yellow

/thread

kobe

sorry4thewait
03-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Lakers - Still Purp and Yellow

kobe
Bandwagon Heat Fan

Iczer
03-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Bandwagon Heat Fan

well played

Be_Easy_25
03-05-2012, 11:44 AM
I srsly hope he never hits a walk off shot ever....well that failed because he has....i hope he never hits one again and wins like 6 ringscars and 6 finals MVPs just so the haters can use their pseudo-psychology on clutch shots as to why hes not a top 5 player all time.

TaeBoNinja
03-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Kobe = MJ
Lebron = Oscar
Wade = Drexler
Bosh = Lisa Leslie
OP = Phaggot

yungbreezy
03-05-2012, 12:01 PM
I srsly hope he never hits a walk off shot ever....well that failed because he has....i hope he never hits one again and wins like 6 ringscars and 6 finals MVPs just so the haters can use their pseudo-psychology on clutch shots as to why hes not a top 5 player all time.

GPx
03-05-2012, 12:16 PM
I had no problem with the pass he made to Haslem, I think it was the right play.

But since he consistently does it...it says something. The all-star game proved it, he made a turnover and missed a three point shot. Their last chance he wanted no more failure and inbounded the ball. He cares what people think about him too much. He's afraid to fail.

AreolaBorealis
03-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Kobe = Chief Thunder

TexasMajor
03-05-2012, 01:17 PM
I guess you can also say winning, will to win, and competiveness also isnt in his DNA.

Iczer
03-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I guess you can also say winning, will to win, and competiveness also isnt in his DNA.

not sure if srs or just retarded?

clutchness ≠ winning

TexasMajor
03-05-2012, 01:23 PM
not sure if srs or just retarded?

clutchness ≠ winning

Hes not clutch nor does he win.

0-2 in the finals does not equal winning.
0-11 in clutch situations is not clutch.

Get off his nuts already. Hes the next Dominique Wilkins if Wade doesnt win for him.

Iczer
03-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Hes not clutch nor does he win.

0-2 in the finals does not equal winning.
0-11 in clutch situations is not clutch.

Get off his nuts already. Hes the next Dominique Wilkins if Wade doesnt win for him.

0-11 in clutch situations for his career huh? for some reason i get the feeling you're cherry picking

Why don't you look up the teams winning % since he's been in the NBA? The dude is 27 years old and is in his prime. He's got plenty more winning left to do.

Would you have said Jordan wasn't a winner after his first 8 years?

jross2021
03-05-2012, 01:27 PM
LeBron never does anything.

"I don't want to make the game winning shot, I don't force anything"
"I'm not a dunk contest kind of guy"
"I don't want to win a championship"

CobyWan
03-05-2012, 01:29 PM
https://forums.playfire.com/_proxy/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdontdrinkbeer.files.wordpress.co m%2F2011%2F12%2F1595201-oh_look_its_this_thread_again_super.jpg&hmac=0395b312d85b2257c57b8fb0b66b7932

TaeBoNinja
03-05-2012, 01:31 PM
LeBron never does anything.

"I don't want to make the game winning shot, I don't force anything"
"I'm not a dunk contest kind of guy"
"I don't want to win a championship"
"I don't want to use Rogaine"

TexasMajor
03-05-2012, 01:35 PM
0-11 in clutch situations for his career huh? for some reason i get the feeling you're cherry picking

Why don't you look up the teams winning % since he's been in the NBA? The dude is 27 years old and is in his prime. He's got plenty more winning left to do.

Would you have said Jordan wasn't a winner after his first 8 years?

If he wins, he would have to do it convincingly. In other words, LeBron will have to be Finals MVP if he ever gets back there. He has a lot to prove and time is running short.

Z0lR3yd5BX8

2B28F9xzd34

RacksonRacks
03-05-2012, 03:23 PM
If he wins, he would have to do it convincingly. In other words, LeBron will have to be Finals MVP if he ever gets back there. He has a lot to prove and time is running short.

Z0lR3yd5BX8

2B28F9xzd34
preach

LeonardShelby
03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKysUULKEsc&feature=related
cKysUULKEsc&feature=related

Quit whining for LBJ to be Jordan/Kobe
He's not a selfish player it's not in his DNA

Funny how no one dissed MJ for passing to Paxson or Kerr for game winners.

No one dissed him for that because Paxson and Kerr were ace shooters. Lebron passed the game winning shot to a guy who doesn't even shoot the ball all that much and went 0-5 against the Lakers. Heat fans must have never played sports because there is a certain pressure in last minute shots that guys like Haslem can't be counted on to go through. Why do you think Jordan never passed it to Rodman for game winners? Because Rodman could hit a shot here and there but he's not a natural shooter to where when the game is on the line he'd be completely confident taking the shot. You guys need to stop sticking up for Lebron being a vagina.

If you've ever played sports, you'd know that there were people on your team that you would never trust to take the last shot. I wouldn't criticize Lebron for dishing out a game winner to an open Wade, but Haslem, come on.

J1992
03-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Kobe = MJ
Lebron = Oscar
Wade = Drexler
Bosh = Lisa Leslie
OP = Phaggot

Except MJ>Kobe, Wade>Drexler and LeBron>Oscar. Lol'd at Bosh part

LeonardShelby
03-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Except MJ>Kobe, Wade>Drexler and LeBron>Oscar. Lol'd at Bosh part

Don't Lebron fans love to tout stats nonstop? In that case Oscar>Lebron still.

Gator286
03-05-2012, 04:53 PM
No one dissed him for that because Paxson and Kerr were ace shooters. Lebron passed the game winning shot to a guy who doesn't even shoot the ball all that much and went 0-5 against the Lakers. Heat fans must have never played sports because there is a certain pressure in last minute shots that guys like Haslem can't be counted on to go through. Why do you think Jordan never passed it to Rodman for game winners? Because Rodman could hit a shot here and there but he's not a natural shooter to where when the game is on the line he'd be completely confident taking the shot. You guys need to stop sticking up for Lebron being a vagina.

If you've ever played sports, you'd know that there were people on your team that you would never trust to take the last shot. I wouldn't criticize Lebron for dishing out a game winner to an open Wade, but Haslem, come on.

lol what are you talking about? haslem is pretty good on open shots