PDA

View Full Version : Is this the result of not drinking enuff water or something else ?

JE1303
03-03-2012, 09:59 PM
OK i started my first bulking cycle the 1st iam 6'2 133 & trying to get big ive gained 2 pounds so far pushing toward 4000 calories a day about 1200 more than iam burning.
the first day i was fine the next day thats when the problems started after breakfast which is a shake with whey,cereal and toast about 1200 calories say... 5 mins after breakfast this morning
& yesterday i got the runs...BAD ! i think it maybe because i haven't been drinking water to offset the protein that's coming into my body. I know i dont have lactose problems could it be the whey protein i have the 2 lbs one and have just been using the 1 scoop of the powder with chocolate mlik as the along with ice cream,bananas, & oats. the first day i made the shake i added about a half a cup of water the last days i forgot to add it maybe i need thin out the shake idk man iam just trying to gain weight any thoughts ?

MAGnitude
03-03-2012, 10:13 PM
OK i started my first bulking cycle the 1st iam 6'2 133 & trying to get big ive gained 2 pounds so far pushing toward 4000 calories a day about 1200 more than iam burning.
the first day i was fine the next day thats when the problems started after breakfast which is a shake with whey,cereal and toast about 1200 calories say... 5 mins after breakfast this morning
& yesterday i got the runs...BAD ! i think it maybe because i haven't been drinking water to offset the protein that's coming into my body. I know i dont have lactose problems could it be the whey protein i have the 2 lbs one and have just been using the 1 scoop of the powder with chocolate mlik as the along with ice cream,bananas, & oats. the first day i made the shake i added about a half a cup of water the last days i forgot to add it maybe i need thin out the shake idk man iam just trying to gain weight any thoughts ?

can you please re-write so we can understand your situation, or enlist the help of an interpreter for us.

thanks