PDA

View Full Version : Calorie needs?

cynice
03-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Ok can someone help me calculate my calories. I'm 5'9 119 lbs and 16. Im doing a typical Push/Pull/Legs with 2 days of the insanity workout as a cardio workout. Im sedentary all day because of school except like my 3 minute bike ride to and from the bus stop. If you guys can help me with my maintence calories and my bulking calories. Let me know thanks!

Jolts
03-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Ok can someone help me calculate my calories. I'm 5'9 119 lbs and 16. Im doing a typical Push/Pull/Legs with 2 days of the insanity workout as a cardio workout. Im sedentary all day because of school except like my 3 minute bike ride to and from the bus stop. If you guys can help me with my maintence calories and my bulking calories. Let me know thanks!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981

It's a sticky that let shows you how to calculate it yourself.

adsteve
03-03-2012, 08:44 AM
To maintain your current weight, you would need 2739 calories. In order to bulk, just begin adding on from there. There are several online caloric need calculators you can find through google. The one I just used was through the active website.

cynice
03-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Ok what do you guys think i am Mod active, or a little active. Oh and the workout i do take typical 1 hour with rest maybe more if i add abs. Insanity takes 45-55 minutes 2 days a week and 1 day of full rest