PDA

View Full Version : BIOTEST...I don't get it???

OVRTrainer
02-15-2002, 01:11 AM
This drives me nuts. I have to admit that I have read a number of really good articles in the Biotest online magazine. They're training programs and diet suggestions are the best I've read. Now I'm not saying I would try all of Ian King's crazy f'n rediculous workouts, but Poliquin is a world renound strength coach and his articles are at the least a great read.

Anyway, what I don't understand is, why do they go on their forum and pretend the rest of the world is out to get them and everyone is always stealing their brilliant ideas. Even Bill Roberts, who I have alot of respect for, is spewing false info about PA, and making rediculous statements. I want to respond but I've NEVER written a post that had a negative connotation and seen it make it to the board. Are all these T-freaks brainwashed? Do they not notice that everything is censored and even the negative comments that are printed are not exactly negative. Bill just said that PA stole Biotest's idea for Androsol except he got it wrong and used IPM. Does he really think that plain old isopropyl is a better penetration enhancer? His comment was followed by some more T-freak praise and Biotest martyrdom...Are they kidding? It drives me nuts...

mtrichard
02-15-2002, 05:35 AM
I know what you mean-

I've given up posting on the T-mag forum.It seems that if the post isnt all out praise for Biotest stuff,it gets knocked off.Last time I posted,it was concerning T2-I hadnt responded well to it,and wanted some feedback on if the dosage should be upped,or what-well,guess what,deleted.I admit,the articles are great.I still browse em time to time.But some of there "advertising techniques" are getting out of hand.I wonder when the "new and improved Mag-10,that is 1,874% more effective" will be out :]

Par Deus
02-15-2002, 06:21 AM
If anyone wants to get some more background info on the Androsol/Androspray feud, do a Google search on MFW. Bill and Pat used to be friends until this issue.

wojo
02-15-2002, 08:37 AM
i'm very computer ignorant, so how does one log onto mfw,its a news group right?

i am being sincere so please no flame,if you don't like my ? dont answer

thank you
wojo

K (same)
02-15-2002, 08:41 AM
Anyone who can argue that straight Iso is more effective than ethanol +IPM, is either a liar or delusional or doesn't qualify to comment on the subject.

Did you notice that Androsol/Nandrosol recommended dosage is 1000mg a day??? What does that say to you??

Par Deus
02-15-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by K (same)

Did you notice that Androsol/Nandrosol recommended dosage is 1000mg a day??? What does that say to you??

That's the recommendation for Androspray as well.

Par Deus
02-15-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by K (same)
Anyone who can argue that straight Iso is more effective than ethanol +IPM, is either a liar or delusional or doesn't qualify to comment on the subject.

Bill's previous line of work was transdermal delivery, so it would almost be bizzare for him to think it superior (I don't consider IPM as anything special as a true penetration enhancer, particularly a thin coating, but at the least, it isn't volatile, so it keeps the androgen dissolved after the alochol evaportaes, so you do not end up with a bunch of powder on the skin ala Androsol).

My thought on it is that Tim Patterson got ahold of the idea and wanted something as simple and clean as well as inexpensive to produce as possible, and Bill had to toe the company line.